This is the new miss of Helsinki 2017

This is the new miss of Helsinki 2017

YES FINLAND YES !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

seiska.fi/Uutiset/Miss-Helsinki-voittaja-Sephora-Ikalaba-Parisuhteeni-kestaa-lapi-missivuoden/1118128
misshelsinki.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seiska.fi/Uutiset/Miss-Helsinki-voittaja-Sephora-Ikalaba-Parisuhteeni-kestaa-lapi-missivuoden/1118128

>That picture of Väinämöinen behind the gorilla

Forgive us and come back!!!

As we say here: Put a flag over her face and do it for the fatherland.

Aside from the fact that she's an African representing a Nordic country, her face is just awful.

I guess beauty doesn't mean anything anymore.

DAAAAAAAYUM! that shit looks whack!

misshelsinki.fi/

New thread

Better first pic.

Just fuck my shit up

Her nose just ruins it lol

>nose
>her

nigger, thats a monkey. IT is just ugly. and no, not only because of its nose!

chin, mouth, eyes, "fleekish" eyebrows, tits. it is cancer

voi ihana kaunis nainen, söpö söpö söpö

you gotta be kidding TOP KEK

Agree and amplify.

Let's get people proclaiming how this is the changing face of Europe and how that is a good thing to alienate them and the superstructure from the average European family.

The strong mongolian traits are with her.

I do not find her attractive she is a butterface.

I think though why i don't find her attractive is that her face looks like a muppet.

Last years winner

Fucking unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can not make that shit up.

>Niggers in Finland
SMHTBQH.

Damn. If this is Miss Helsinki, then... Well... I'd rather stay in Poland, thank you.

You know, every day I love my country more and more. It's incredible. It's like every day I learn that what is seen as backwardness by the liberal left to the west of Poland may be seen as admirable in the same countries in a decade or two.

Just FYI this "contest" is ran by this monstrosity and every single time the one looking the most like a transvestite or otherwise the ugliest just "happens" to win. People called this long in advance just by picking the ugliest contestant there was. Last year or the one before was literally like a fucking man and at this point it's pretty clear that this cow is just pushing these pieces of shit as the new "beauty standard" because she looks like she could crush rocks with her face herself.

No one would even care about this whole thing if the yellow press didn't force their buddies into headlines. Normal people didn't have anything to do with it, there was no vote. A handful of "judges" pick the winner.

See They are deliberately picking the ugliest ones every single time for some reason.

More like Miss Tranny 2017, just look at that boonface