MEXICO IS CANCELLED DAY 5

>LOOTING/RIOTS CONTINUE THROUGHOUT MEXICO
>MEXICO'S CENTRAL BANK IS TRYING TO SAVE AFTER THE PESO HITS AN ALL-TIME LOW BECAUSE OF FORD CLOSING A PLANT IN MEXICO

SPICS ARE CRYING:

>Construction worker J. Refugio Waldo Contreras feels Trump is putting Mexicans in an impossible situation.

>“This Trump, he doesn’t want people there, so where is he going to send them?” Contreras asked. “And he doesn’t want work to open here? So then he’s going to close the doors.”

COMING SOON:

>MILLIONS OF CRIMINALS, RAPISTS, AND DRUG DEALERS DEPORTED
>THE WALL IS BUILT AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT (FUCK YOU LIBERALS)
>TAXES ON IMPORTS FROM MEXICO AND REMITTANCES
>MAYBE WE'LL STOP SELLING OIL TO MEXICO

THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. THEY SAID THE WALL WOULD NEVER BE BUILT. THEY SAID WE DEPENDED ON MEXICO. HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE AND I'M ALREADY TIRED OF WINNING

FUCK YOU SPICS WE'VE FINALLY DESTROYED YOU ENTITLED PIECES OF DOG SHIT

Any live streams?

Look how fucking afraid they are. Good.

CELEBRATION

>I'm supposed to feel bad for another country taking US jobs

FUCKING spics

And they say Mexico is not paying for the wall

this is them, paying for the wall. Literally. Lefties are way too retarded, they dont understand that even if Mexico refuses to give the cash, they will pay by losing industry and jobs, that instead will go to the US.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP.
BEST PRESIDENT EVER.

TRUMP 2020!

>“This Trump, he doesn’t want people there, so where is he going to send them?” Contreras asked. “And he doesn’t want work to open here? So then he’s going to close the doors.”

How about having an economy of your own instead of leeching off of ours?

fucking beaners

>implying donald trump caused this
holy fuck i hate liberals so much.

God they are even whinier leaches than the Jews.

I have a radical idea. Form a Mexican car company and make a better product than your competition.

What actually caused this? Another user told me it was something to do with gas and other shit i forgot about.

Part of Trump's brilliance is that in the end Mexicans will hate America so much they wont want to come here.

stop living in Dreamland faggots, Trump isn't actually going to build a wall, he cucked you.

This.
I already switched my vote to Hillary.
It's over.

>America needs to take care of us and America should put Mexican interests first

The governments in Mexico, and in the rest of Latin America, are corrupt and inept.

Seriously USA feel free to come and just kill everybody in government positions, leave us to anarchy, we'll handle it, and from the chaos a better government will emerge.

This pretty much. I don't actually have anything against the Mexican people, in fact I have sympathy for them, but we are Americans and our responsibilities are to other Americans. I really want Mexico to unfuck itself so the people can live proper lives and hopefully everyone would benefit, but that is their job not ours. And DEFINITELY not our presidents job.

GUESS IT'S TIME TO PULL YOURSELVES UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS, KICK OUT THE GANGS, AND START BUILDING YOUR OWN FUCKING ECONOMY!

Im not sure even the highest of mexican intellectuals could even read that statement, let alone comprehend it

Doubtful. Look at all the protesters from this past year. Most of them never liked America and never wanted to integrate. The days of a family becoming Americanized over three generations are no more.

I'm voting for Jeb now.

Have they considered to stop thinking about Trump, and start thinking about making Mexico into an independent economic power? Just a thought..

the government decided to rise the gas price and everyone exaggerated this shit to retarded levels.
2016 Septiembre $13.98 $14.81 $14.45
2017* Enero $15.99 $17.79 $17.05

They're afraid of losing their get out of jail free card that is the US.

That's it.

Instead of building up their country to be self-sufficient on its own, to stand on its own, they've leeched off the US. They gave gibs, more than they normally could, because of relying on the US.

The increased gas prices is just an extension of that.

That would never happen because that would imply capitalism works

No, they're addicted to U.S. welfare, also known as NAFTA.

coup when?

The riots are only in shitty chilango states with an unfortunate amount of low IQ oompaloompas, and it has to do with gasoline prices, not Trump, the gasoline thing was inevitable

mexicans are trying to do damage control

>w-we d-don nee junited estates

the peso falling, jobs leaving mexico, economic uncertainty all due to trump. the riots and lootings maybe not because that happens every day in spicland but everything else is god emperor trump.

very anti-capitalist of trump.

Guys help me, I'm already tired of all this winning and he's not even president yet.

Mexico isn't like Africa because it borders the greatest country in the world and clearly takes that for granted. Trump knows this and will make Mexico respect the US.

>This Trump, he doesn’t want people there, so where is he going to send them?
BACK TO MEXICO

It's not our problem. Stop being a 3rd-world shithole and fix your own damn country.

in Latin America

>business men are to greedy and short sighted.
>government is too corrupt and inept.
>people in general are very short sighted and dont trust each other

Come burgers and cut the heads of this elites, private and public, there are talented people here that would do a far better job. ;) ;)

Just like in Serbia?

Mexico on suicide watch

They're not looters, they're undocumented shoppers.

Read Hive Mind by Garett Jones - it explains why Latin Americans can't govern. Populations with low IQs can't solve complex prisoners dilemma type problems so they create institutions that extract wealth today at the cost of wealth tomorrow.

No Latin American country will ever get to the development level of a Japan or Singapore. The closest you'll get is Southern Europe tier levels for the countries with more European admixture (Argentina and Uruguay for example). The countries that have a lot of native admixture are completely fucked

>reclaim 3600 jobs that the shit hole south of you stole in the first place
>their entire country collapses

fucking kek. does anyone have a worse southern country than us?

YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE WALL AND WE'RE GOING TO BE RECLAIMING MILLIONS OF JOBS. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.

>build factories in Mexico
>millions of immigrants flood border

>don't build factories in Mexico
>millions of immigrants flood border

Haha fuck you Mexico

Man, these are the people Trump wants to stop from coming here? What will we do without all this diversity?

................BUILD WALL..........

Dumb fucks.

>these people would be considered white in US crime statistics

Maybe they shouldn't have built their whole economy around mooching off of America.

Costa Rica is corrupt? I thought you guys were doing pretty well down there?

>mfw Trump accidentally forces Mexico to get its shit together

underrated

Chile?

>>Construction worker J. Refugio Waldo Contreras feels Trump is putting Mexicans in an impossible situation.
>
>>“This Trump, he doesn’t want people there, so where is he going to send them?” Contreras asked. “And he doesn’t want work to open here? So then he’s going to close the doors.”

Take care of us white man...Minorities are literally women...We are not your husbands niggers.

That one factory isn't going to employ the whole damn country.

look like white hispanic californian voters to me
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>What are we supposed to do if we cant take your businesses?
>Create our own? HAHEUHAEUHAUEHUAHU what a stupid idea!

pic related

>The riots are only in shitty chilango states with an unfortunate amount of low IQ oompaloompas, and it has to do with gasoline prices, not Trump, the gasoline thing was inevitable

From what I've read, gas prices in states near the US border are about the same as US gas prices. Interior states in Mexico are seeing higher prices.

I see book reviews that claim he counter-intuitively suggest importing low-IQ people into high-IQ countries. Is this true?

He isn't even pres yet and he's ass raping everyone. God bless emperor Trump

>implying anything Trump does is accidental
>implying this isn't part of his 12D Stratego game to make the entire planet great

Is there a way to help our new emperor deport the enemy? I want to help.

liberals won't believe it unless mexico writes a check for the full amount and puts "border wall" on the memo line

Wtf is all this scare mongering? Mexico this and that, most of Mexico was always poor.

Gee it's almost like having an economy that runs on migrant remittances, cocaine, meth, and heroin is a seriously bad idea. Spicbros need to make Mexico great again.

>mooching

Without illegal immigrant labour, you are going to suffer a recession. The US economy cannot withstand an across the board increase in labour costs combined with a contraction in the labour market.

The peso had a large drop on nov 8. They're not wrong entirely, they're just stupid.

WHITE Mexican here AMA

>Muh recession

We are experiencing a recession with them here. Kill yourself

That's because most Mexicans are descendants of crypto-Jews in Spain.

>the U.S. economy cannot withstand paying people what they're worth

>tfw you have a gay boyfriend who lives in Mexico
>Tell him you will vote for Trump, but he wont win
>He wins
>I'mLaughin'.jpg
>Tell him he should just get US citizenship

Chile - despite literally being told exactly how to run their economy by whites - has 30% lower GDP/capita than fucking Greece who's economy is currently undergoing one of the worst financial crises to ever hit a country. You can't outrun your country's human capital.

Also - the further away we get from the 70's, the more likely low IQ Chileans will vote for economically destructive measures. The progress that was put in place will slowly fall apart

Do it yourself you lazy mexican. Its the duty of a citizen to help his OWN country. Never heard of nationalism? Stop expecting others to do shit for you, this is why your country sucks.

They're actually the 11th richest in the world. They just live like pigs and spend their money on frivolous stuff.

Riots because of raised gas prices

Mexico produces a large amount of oil. I'd rather Trump agree that for every illegal caught crossing, Mexico gives us a free barrel of oil. That would get Mexico building a wall really quick.

it is weird I don't feel pity for them?, I mean I'm supossed to feel pity for the falling of mexico into entropy but...I can't.
my country it's falling into entropy too and yet incredibly enough I don't feel anything at all for that situation.

We have Guatemala.

>Mexicans fucking hate us
>Get REKT when La Raza can't stay afloat without US companies moving in

>Without illegal immigrant labour, you are going to suffer a recession.

Nice try, but Eisenhower and Truman deported millions, and millions more self deported, and when that was going on, the economy actually boomed.

>We are experiencing a recession with them here.

The US economy is not in recession. Where are you looking?

Correct. Without a caste of unregulated, underpaid labour the US economy cannot function.

I remember when George Bush offered to send special forces to mexico to execute all the cartel leaders and members and they said no

ive always wondered why latinos were so adamantly against their own self interests, starting to understand the governments really just are that corrupt

This by itself is practically proof that we've been taking it in the ass by Mexico for way too long. Entitlement doesn't spring out of nothing.

I am sure less Mexicans will try to get into the US if their economy goes down the drain.

Nobody should pity this shithole, we did this to ourselves.

I think is a season problem, since we never had winter, we grew lazy.

I am a lazy fuck as well, even though I am smart and educated, idk. There are many people like myself, that could go and try to get politically involved and stir the water, but established cabal there, blocks with all its resources, any attempt at even the mildest reform. So good people dont participate, they stay home shitposting. Or exile themselves from society. But this is only because we too have been lazy to organize properly and really fight back, our governments are mafias, too fight back heads need to roll literally.

what a bunch of morons they actually think that is what should/could/would happen. Obviously the money was going to come indirectly.

kinda intelligently corrupt, keep society just stable enough so that people dont chimp out. But they are not intelligent, they are a bunch of morons, I guarantee if I where in a position of government, managing budget and etc, I would make 10x more with the same money, and still be able to steal some.

but is not worth it.

they just produce crude. they're too stupid and poor to refine it.

Exactly. Mexico, ya fucked up. Canada is doing great by being US's neighbor, but Mexico gave free reign to the drug cartels. Surprise, no one wants to live in a country ruled by drugs and gangs.

>surprised the government protects cartels

>The US economy is not in recession. Where are you looking

For the rich...The middle and working class are in a recession

>Correct. Without a caste of unregulated, underpaid labour the US economy cannot function.

What will we fucking do when we have to pay slightly more for oranges and people to clean our toilets.

also

is that worse? honestly interested, i rarely see mexican threads complaining about things.

Cheap labour exists only because they abolished lawful checking of citizen, so then bosses can stack more profit. Look at those rich guys, crisis made them richer, not poorer, small companies perished. They will cry until end of times how they are at edge of bankruptcy, but the only people who really can't afford things are workers. Trump even wants to lower their tax, so really how much more money they need? They really don't need to use cheap labour besides the fact to have more profit, since they pay less salaries, especially to illegals.

This is good for Mexico if anything. The problem with Mexico's economy and politics isn't the US, that's a ridiculous claim. We could give Mexico all the jobs and all the money they need, their government will always be there to fuck them.

These riots will hopefully pave the way to rebels taking their fucking country back. That construction worker says Trump is putting them in an impossible situation, and that's exactly right. He's putting them in a situation that forces them to realize their government doesn't care about them.

>trump will never run for president
>trump will never be the republican candidate
>trump will never become president elect
>trump will never become president
>trump will never stabilize the economy
>trump will never repeal obamacare
>trump will never erase Mexico from history
????

Where we at boys, what's next?

>Mexico in decline
So how exactly is this supposed to incentivise Mexicans to stay in Mexico? If anything, we'll see greater illegal immigration due to this regardless of a wall. Most Mexicans don't even illegally immigrate on foot or land vehicle anyways. They'll start risking being shot by boarder patrols if this continues. And once it's known Americans are slaughtering desperate Mexicans by the hundreds and thousands, what will that look like to the international community and citizens that are immgrants or their descendantsin the USA?

With the Patriotic Act in motion they will be deported with light speed.

Now, if documented and undocumented spics rush before the wall is finished they will have quite a lot to job to do, but not something impossible to accomplish.

Are mexican girls cute? I live up north there arent many here

>rich country
>rich citizen
Those two things don't always work together.

they should have paid for the wall

REEE RACIST!

Mestizos have so much to offer you selfish gringos!