What's Sup Forumss thoughts on Gen "Hitler was right" Z?

What's Sup Forumss thoughts on Gen "Hitler was right" Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewbpQEGwxQY
marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Political_views
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope it's true, and I hope it sticks.

Glorious.

It is morbidly amusing that the "rebel against the establishment maaaan" baby boomers see their grandkids being rebels against THEIR establishment by being conservative. Bet they didn´t expect this.

When does millennial end and Gen Z begin? I'm pretty young, somewhere in between I think

>inb4 underage, I'm 19

You can thank failed leftist propaganda and SJWs for that.

We must breed with their women to preserve the white race

I'm thinking up a Sup Forums operation where we meme this shit to school kids, they love memes, sorta like how pewdiepie is now doing it. There is so much area to work.

I now drop racist terms and idea around my parents, I once asked, I bet you didn't see it going this way and they were like 'huh yeah but now we understand'. desu senpai neither did I. I was such a nice kid.

>satanic trips
>pewdiepie
He is going to make life a living hell for libcucks

lol if I was born 3 days later I would be gen Z

I think 1998-present

>I was such a nice kid
We all were, user.

That sounds about right, thanks. I've never really witnessed what these stats are saying in people around my age though. Maybe I just hear the loud SJW girls and cucks and the rest keep to themselves

You get used and abuse and lied too, and this is what happens.

Also I high school, I went to a catholic school, and the one kike teacher called me a cheater because of a skill i learnt outside of school. She called me a teacher infront of her class.

The perfect set up.

I think this is bullshit. I'm a senior, and most of us are faggots who embrace gays and trannies.

In addition to that, nearly every girl considers herself a feminist.

Blacks are also seen as the cool guys.

I think we are just an extension of millennials.

Looks like actually growing up in broken families with tons of gay materialistic drug users running around isn't as fun and great as the left thought it would be. The fucking boomers turned into worse authoritarians than their parents ever were. The second they got into the drivers seat is the moment all this cucked shit we now have to suffer under really started to take form, I can only hope Gen Z smashes all they tried to build and I really hope they live just long enough to see it too. Reich-time soon fellow Sup Forumsacks

This desu, doing stuff like openly supporting Trump made you "bigoted" at my school

what kind of faggy school do you go to?

Heres a lesson, people at school act like whats popular so they can fit in.

My school is chock full of niggers, we even celebrated Black History Month last year and hung up a bunch of African flags. We also have a gender identity club.

I'm a senior in a public high school ama

My brother and his friends are all like this. My brother and I like to talk about crime in black areas, and how blacks are subhuman. The future is bright bros

are you an awkward smelly kid with no friends?

Idk..my sister is Gen Z and she's pretty liberal.

Stop confusing conservatism for libertarian.

These people will vote for a Ron Paul esque candidate in 2020.

I have a lot of hope for Gen Z
youtube.com/watch?v=ewbpQEGwxQY

>people at school act like whats popular so they can fit in.
No shit sherlock. That means that if everyone is trying to virtue signal, SJW progressivism is popular.

I still think gen z starts at 1996 cause they're 21 right now

No not really. I like to be friends with the super smart kids so they can help me with my classes. Took a group quiz in calculus yesterday and some kid did it all by himself for my table.

Too young to have been fully indoctrinated, so they realise the insane shit of trannies and white guilt.

I'm a primary school teacher and a year 6 paki was telling me about how he doesnt understand why it's okay for people to be racist against white people. That really amazed me, if even pakis are realising the anti-white crap is wrong then we're definitely breaking the conditioning.

I'm guessing it has something to do with access to the internet with all the ipads and shit.

>broke gay drug users
I havent met a single broke gay who takes drugs

Can we make a guess about what will happen when Gen Z enters college? Will they be put down by liberal professors or will there be a clash?

Has there been a set cutoff for Gen Z? Born in '95, please please please count me in

They fucked themselves over.

Sauce?

>being born after 1990 is now a mark of pride on Sup Forums

Please kill me

1996 is start of Gen Z

Pretty good.

>I'm guessing it has something to do with access to the internet with all the ipads and shit.

Now guess where we fit into this picture.

pshh, that ain't nothing. I was born in 99 and I've turned 18 this year.

>Trip 7's
Good enough for me!

not to piss on your bonfire but isn't this resergence of socially conservative views more to do with the fact that younger generations are more disproportionately non-white?

>traditionalist
>not reversing the course of history since the Enlightenment
>knit sweaters

As a member of Gen Z (born in 1998), there's already a lot of tension from the people I talk to. Most of them are in the sciences however, so there's not really an opportunity to discuss that kind of stuff. Those that are in criminology and other humanities fields eventually reveal how much they dislike the SJW profs and their ideas, but only if you talk to them about it for a while and get it out of them. It's definitely going to take a bit of time, but my generation is definitely socially conservative (Men much more so than women).

You need to give them small doses of the red pill, and then eventually they'll live up to our expectations.

Maybe because gen z is half non-white fucktards?

t. Millennial

Im in highschool in Oregon which is a blue state but yesterday in weights we were talking about how much we hate gays and Jews and this was like 50 people so have hope.

source?

Senior in High School, been lurking for a long time and I think that not only dropping redpills on classmates have helped redpilled, but edgy memers on gay sites like iFunny and 9gag have normalized "Nigger" and the dangers blacks pose. Also nonwhite nonblack students are more inclined to hate on blacks because of said edgy normie meme producing sites, and or YouTube channels.

Disregard Name

Problem is conservative views are anything that aren't totally shitlib. Probably retards who think fags can be good people

What's with all the high schoolers on Sup Forums?

I don't understand, is Gen Z the little kids or is that the millennials? If it is the millennials,why does the icon have a huge beard?

Gen Z is the people who are born from 1998

Seems like it's a pendulum swing like, gasp, every other human-influenced system.

Just wait for the next gen, the kids born in 2007 and onwards. Them motherfuckers'll be literal Nazis, repave civilization, and then their kids as they sit comfortably in the ivory towers their fathers built will bitch them out for being too harsh.

Source: marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Political_views

It worries me that I see gen Z already acting like complete autistic retards because they are being taught by millennials.

I think its a good thing, sorta like Hitler youth

Nah man, It's legit. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Political_views

Post yfw you get to be an officer in the Trumpstaffel and command gen z soldiers in battle against the nigger/muslim hordes

I think Iowan kids are gonna be the future leaders and possibly even change how the holocaust is viewed
>be me
>teacher in 10th grade world history
>Somekid mentions the holocaust and how it was bad
>One says "Muh 6 gorrillion"
>Others say "Oy vey neva forget the 60 trillion"
>"Hitler was bullied to suicide that's why bullying is bad"
>tfw
>Tell them to quiet down to continue with lesson
>Next week
>Africa
>Only one kid knows about Rhodesia
>Let's call him C
>Says that if NAMBAR or whatever wasn't forced by Britain Africa wouldn't be screwed like it is today
>holymotherofredpill.jpg
>End of semester final is a presentation on 5 of the world's bad people throughout history
>C choses 3 commies, a jew, and Augustus to balance it out
They are Peter the Cruel, Robert Mugabe, Lenin, and Stalin
>Has the best presentation in the entire class
>Pass redpilled af kid

I'm a solid millennial at 29. You have no memory of 9/11, the 90s, or a world where the internet as we know it didn't exist. You have nothing to do with my generation, which you should be proud of.

>mfw my brother (17) starts shitting all over feminism at the dinner table
>calls The Force Awakens "feminist garbage" (he's a massive Star Wars autist)
>my liberal parents start sperging out

Trust me, as a freshman in uni, I have been criticizing every single move the faculty has done to promote "DIVERSITY"

Topkek at the "Millennial" image in the diagram, too

Fucking nu-males

We could make it a "sharing" excercise or something. Show how most miniorities will never contribute and only vote for gibs.

Fuck we could use minecraft to illustrate it quite easily.

>black skinned character eats half you chicken and wastes diamonds on hoes

Where in Oregon? That's only unusual in the valley

So essentially, the younger generation has realised that neo-liberalism hasn't work?

*worked

Also, this is good news for the future. The left in general will have a tougher time getting the youth to follow their agenda. They have to evolve and change game-plan.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Political_views
So, here we gon here's OP source:
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

>>Obama job approval: approve (44%), disapprove (30%), no opinion (20%)

Conservatives....

Where? I'm a senior in PA and there's more conservatives than liberals, but most are moderates. In the mock election we did Trump won 60% of the vote. I think it's because kids now, even black kids, are growing up and seeing our country turn brown. At my school theres about 100 ESL kids and everybody fucking hates how they don't bother trying to speak English. Theyre even given free food at lunch but they still fucking steal

It doesn't say how much they approve though. We can't assume they like everything Obama did. Conservatism ≠ Fanaticism.

Truly /our generation/

I'd actually give credit to the internet for this. They're coming of age in a time where it's hot shit to dump on SJWs on the internet. A lot of the underage cancer channels that young teens watch (think leafy, filthyfrank,h3h3) make quite a few videos bashing sjws

My younger brother is in high school and is pretty normie, and calling someone a feminist is essentially an insult in his class because of the internet

How do you get negative views?

>% difference in searches when compared to all other ages

>tfw one year to early

Gen Zyklon B is the best thing since the internet.

Fuck my generation. I spit on all those bearded nu male faggots following feminism, our media, multiculturalism aka white genocide as they follow it blind without questioning as if it were the new religion.

Honest question (bear with me, I don't know much about current US college culture):

I know you guys get into massive debt to pay for college. Can you get expelled for that? Can you have any sort of problems?

Personally I would be too scared to stand up to anything a teacher/uni authorities tried to impose on the students.

fun fact, alcohol is a drug

>Can you get expelled for that?
not from any college that cares about not going out of business when you sue their ass, but kike proffesors can really fuck you over

>Can you get expelled?
No, if you did, you could go to court and sue the living fuck out of the school.

>Any sort of problems?
Major social ostracization. I know a girl who revealed her power level, most people don't even want to be seen near her.

I wear my Trump '16 shirt around from time to time, I'll get a lot of stares, but nobody talks too much shit. It helps that I'm a big guy.

1994 and up iirc
>Tfw 19
We're saved, burgerbro

They're also going to grow up with Trump for 8 years.

>tfw you were born in the generation of Tumblr, SJWs, Bush, less sex than previous generations and Obama
>tfw younger cousins get to grow up in the generation of conservatism and Trumpism

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>tfw part of the 16%

This doesn't apply to the US I suppose but don't forget that European gen Z'ers hold the views they do because they are fucking muslims.

Would it be painful if they took the shirt off?

Thanks. Let me ask you another question, ok?

With all the eye-rape, 'if you both are drunk then you are raping her'-mindset, SJW, accusations of creepiness for anything etc. how do you college guys actually meet women these days?

I unironically, honestly feel like I'd be too scared to even smile to a girl for the fear of being accused of something.

High schoolers? You should have seen my face when I found out my two nephews (14 & 12) love Sup Forums, and yes, even Sup Forums. They spout memes all day, and my granny almost had a heart attack when the youngest said "Hitler was kind of a cool guy" in public

>asking me
Idk dude, I'm kind of a shut-in

I did used to hook up with a feminist, have an interesting story from that. Honestly, American college sluts are crazy, and it's barely worth the risk to fuck them.

My 14-15 y/o nephew is really fucking deep into politics and every year on holidays (we cycle through houses on them) he fucking talks to me about the death of the west

I once went in his room and saw a copy of mein kampf

Hopefully all of these studies about gen z being more conservative than those born before 1945 is true

Gen Z is only 50% white

Hitler WAS right. Maybe they actually see the truth.

I guess that makes me the first of Gen Z then. I grew up liberal, became left wing in high school (though redpilled on Muslims and Jews), and went full 1488 when I got to college.

>tfw the pendelum is swinging

Gen Z makes me feel safe about the future.

>tfw we ran out of letters

whats do we call gen Zs children?