What country in Europe has the biggest Gypsie problem?

What country in Europe has the biggest Gypsie problem?

I heard Spain is pretty bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2UEz2Gj1Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would say Romania but it's less of a problem because everyone is a gypsy

Bulgaria and Romainia. Also Sweden because begging is not illegal here so we get EU gypsies from these countries.

All of Europe will be Syripsies in 20 years

you're indistinguishable from them so i'm surprised you posted this being ernest

Romania or Hungary. In reality they exist in pretty much every European country, especially the major cities. The parents don't send their kids to school; instead they have them beg on the street or pickpocket tourists.

Spain is nothing compared to Bulgaria. Most of people there is Gypsie or has Gypsie/Turkish mix

60%

Are Gypsie girls cute? I've never seen one before.

bozgoria is gypsyland

>says romania with way more gypsies than hungary
Also atleast we have records of them unlike you who just lets them fuck around

Hell no they are just as subhuman as one can get

We have them in Italy too, and I guarantee that in my region they are seen as the scum as they steal literally everything they can. Even fucking canoes.

>romanian flag

They could pass as white in burgerland.
Anywhere else, they look like pakis, because that's where they're from.

They are ugly, they smell, they never wash and usually miss a whole lot of teeth. They are one level above abos in terms of attractiveness,

Do they cause troubles?

I'm not sure I trust you since slavs aren't white.

>63%

youtube.com/watch?v=o2UEz2Gj1Oo
they are something like niggers in US and A

>Checks flag
No surprise there. Only the romanian genetic trash makes shitposts like this.

WTF?
Designated shitting steets in Serbia

the fucking US

The biggest problem with gypsies that they're raised by gypsies. Generation to generation they're forced to do gypsy stuff. In my country there was an article about gypsy, who moved out of their ghetto in Vilnius to smaller town, started to work as a construction worker, married and left all his gypsyness behind. Also we have a pretty popular (or used to be) singer who was abadoned by his parents and was taken care by Lithuanian teacher. The solution is simple: take away gypsy kids from gypsies, sterilize their parents and don't let them go in communities. In 50 years there would be no gypsy problem

>the poo in the loo

Romania and Bulgaria.

Nowadays we have many Romanian & Bulgarian gypsie beggars on our streets.

>good plan

I wish they took their wagon wheel and rolled back to India.

Tons of gypsies in sweden. One sitting outside the entrance to any supermarket or shopping mall.

They have it fucking great, i live super near 2. They get free shit from people all the time. Yesterday in a span of 5 minutes, an elderly woman gave one them 3 oranges and then a minute later a guy comes and gives him a coke.

We only get Gypsies in the summer when there are loads of tourists.

I don't give a fuck about stupid tourists, but they also build illegal camps in public parks because apparently stealing thousands of euro's each day isn't enough to rent a hotel room.

Why do they look like Mexicans?

Gypsies from Spain colonized Mexico.

It's not a "good plan" to mix gypsy untermensch in the gene pool

>be gypsy clan
>pull your caravans up to a residential car park/field
>make noise until the early hours, fighting and drinking
>try to steal people's dogs/mug them
>absolutely trash the place
>leave without cleaning anything up
>get government protection because muh culture.

Romania and Bulgaria

don't feed them.don't give them money.
they don't
1/15 can pass as cute
autism

Depends. There was a camp near the city of Alghero, in northwestern Sardinia. My friends told me that that one of their canoe "mysteriously" disappeared overnight from their garden and was seen inside the camp. A few years ago this camp caught fire (I don't know if it was an accidental propagation of a bonfire or (((someone))) set fire to the camp itself) and the policeman tasked with clearing the area afterwards had to leave because of the smell as they were constantly vomiting. Generally everything left unattended and out of sight disappears (unless it's trash), and if you are unaware pickpocket is very common. Fortunately they do not own vehicles so they cannot steal your things and run for it. Also very smelly

Portugal has it pretty bad.

We have 46 million living right next to us.

UK is a failure seriously, it's an archipelago, one of the few countries with effective borders, and they still managed to let these cunts come in...

Enjoy the gyppos, europe.

>106075993
>assimilating shitblood gypsies
Wew lads, in 40 years, we will be whiter than western "Europe".

Enjoy your sandnigger-ape-gypsy-arab-chinese-pajeet fuckfest.

I remember stories from Ukrainian village, when gypsies show up at your yard, and if you dare to open the door and start talking you end up waking up some time later not realizing what happened and all stuff from you house is taken. They also can convince you to give them precious things that you have on yourself. True story!

Leftists think that Gypsies are subhuman

You fuck.

They'll have to go back.

Then we build a wall around romania.

>They'll have to go back
Haha
>build a wall around Romania
You'll do fookin nuttin