Okay Sup Forums, please read this. This board is compromised. Racist posts here are not from Sup Forums members...

Okay Sup Forums, please read this. This board is compromised. Racist posts here are not from Sup Forums members. They want normies to think Sup Forums is racist.

Did you know that MKUltra was REAL. Like it's not a conspiracy. The government can control your mind and make you rob a bank.

"In another lawsuit, Wayne Ritchie, a former United States Marshal, after hearing about the project's existence in 1990, alleged the CIA laced his food or drink with LSD at a 1957 Christmas party which resulted in his attempting to commit a robbery at a bar and his subsequent arrest. While the government admitted it was, at that time, drugging people without their consent, U.S. District Judge Marilyn Hall Patel found Ritchie could not prove he was one of the victims of MKUltra or that LSD caused his robbery attempt and dismissed the case in 2007.[80]"

The Florida attack was MKUltra. They are trying to take our guns. You can look MKUltra up on Google. It's literally on wikipedia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vorz81iVFQk
youtube.com/watch?v=7MLS3dA72Tg
dictionary.com/browse/conspiracy
rt.com/usa/311017-scientists-wirelessly-control-mice-brains/
youtu.be/Rnkg-yCPryE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gas the kikes, race war now!

>implying Sup Forums hasn't always been rayciss
Also, is MK Ultra worldwide?

Yes
Many of these tests were conducted under the so-called MKULTRA program, established to counter perceived Soviet and Chinese advances in brainwashing techniques. Between 1953 and 1964, the program consisted of 149 projects involving drug testing and other studies on unwitting human subjects

So that means even I'm not safe from (((their))) kikery?

Early CIA efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MKUltra's programs.[35] The CIA wanted to know if they could make Soviet spies defect against their will and whether the Soviets could do the same to the CIA's own operatives.[36]

How can I defend myself from this shit, if possible?

Kill yourself on livestream

I wish I knew. Just stay focused. Don't let anxiety or fear take you over. Always have love in your body!

Pretty much.

But MKUltra is old don't they have new method now?

Yes, but they would need to declassify the name of their current project. MKUltra is the common name for their many projects

I doubt it. You never know though. I suspected similar shit about Adam Lanza and James Holmes.

You never know though. I'm sure most of the kids are useless for most shit other than sex kitten programming. I have no idea how it really works though.

Yeah, i'm sure most of pol/ will agree with it being real too.

dont have much time to sit in thread atm, but I want to have this discussion. Ill be around
>

It wouldn't surprise me if both the Holmes and Lanza shootings were both MKUltra.

They use drugs in the 1950s. Imagine what they can do in 2017

>But MKUltra is old don't they have new method now?
>what are SSRIs
whats going on Israeli, your vpn get range banned?

Gas the Swedes, Cuck war now

they can't do shit. all the programs were abandoned because the results were unpredictable; people got their hopes up with all the new drugs like LSD, but it didn't result in anything. We don't understand the human brain enough to do mind-control things.

MKUltra = MindFuck inc.

Then why did they destroy all of their records? The only reason why we know about it is because 20,000 records were found. Records that we're supposed to be destroyed by the CIA.

because they did heinous shit to innocent people in secret.

I am very very skeptical they found out how to mind-control

>back to r/int/ you cancerous fuck up.

It's damn near impossible control the mind, but you can study habits.

" I hope no one comes into my house and mashes my boi pussi tonight!!...?"

listen to yourself, OP.

JUST

FUCKING

LISTEN.

There are ways. The truth is stranger than fiction.

whatever, yankees are pure shit

>they dindu nuffin

It's not at all possible that some people just snap and do crazy shit?

Satanism. Connect the dots.

Yeah, it was called Operation Delirium in the Global Setting. The New Yorker did an actually decent piece about it a few years ago.

I mean I can't say I know all the classified shit. Just from my tiny goy school "knowledge".

Except the REAL psyop going on are antifacucks and leftycuck shills and goverment agencies trying to make Sup Forums less racist and more normie/kike-friendly.

That's where you'll lose me.

>tripfagging
>plz listen
>saged cuck

nice try, CIA nigger
you're not fooling me into becoming an anti-racist nigger lover

youtube.com/watch?v=vorz81iVFQk

honesty is appreciated, thanks, user

Consciousness is some kind of "emergent" property of the body, maybe. To control it would be on the same level as being able to take a bunch of atoms and build them into a pie with le nanobots. But that can't be done either because we can't figure out how to make things at tiny scales behave like things at our scale. This is because the reality we perceive is merely an aspect of a pattern produced by fractal iteration, a human mind is like a bird cage in the wind. For a moment the wind passing through the birdcage assumes the shape of the cage, in the same way the infinite iteration briefly assumes the shape of a human mind.

does free will exist?

>believing the CIA can control your mind
The CIA is an intelligence agency, they want information. Did they develop techniques to extract information, sure. Did they develop mind control, hell now. The most fanciful stuff is all disinformation.

They used drugs to exact data, not to make manchurian candidates. At one point they may have tried but they soon learned it was unsuccessful.

I swear you people are the most gullible and stupid people on the internet.

>It's damn near impossible control the mind
its not as hard as you think.
Think of sound recordings and how different frequencies make liquids form complex shapes through vibrations
now thing about mapping out the shape and effect radio frequencies would have on different chemicals and metals.
If they knew how to control the hape and action of chemicals and metals, and if they can design chemicals to do a act a certain way when its hit with a certain frequency, all they have to do is get that chemical or metal into your body and than blanket your town in WiFi

MK Ultra was the code word of our grandparents for SSRIs and frequency weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=7MLS3dA72Tg

Believe it or not those psychedelic drugs opens up the human spirit and body to other non human entities. I almost never post anything related to this but I've had my fair share of crazy non reasonable experiences while tripping on acid.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they use this to ban transporting firearms/ammo when travelling by air.
Fucking security theatre bs.

I would have agreed with you if this was early 2000's.

ocult shit, the normal brain would snap like a twig if people see freaky shit like a bunch of cia dudes dancing around naked covered in shit and chicken blood chanting crazy mumbo jumbo

>iron fortified cereal sticks to a magnet

really made me think

Anyone know the symptoms of MKULTRA?

How would one even know they were tested???

>trauma based mind control currently has at least 10 million victims, not even counting the ones who succumb to the social stresses of propaganda alone.

Hey guise I just found out MK ultra was realy real!

>How to tell if I've been mkultra'd?
One doesn't remember.

So the truth is no one knows until its activated

Fuck everything

I hate it when people don't use the word conspiracy right
dictionary.com/browse/conspiracy
Yes it was a conspiracy, a true conspiracy.

thats a lot of fuckin iron but i get your point.
my point is, beware what you put into your body, and since the brain does function without external influence, you would be a fool to think you're in total control

>doesnt*

How effective is it, though? Pic and vid related for example was happening on bumfuck nowhere local tv stations. Not sure how this works on people. I just wish I knew.

Didn't he use a pistol?

The governmnet only wants to take away our assault weapons. They don't care about pistols because you can't fight a war with pistols.

rt.com/usa/311017-scientists-wirelessly-control-mice-brains/

This was just created by university students, I imagine (((they))) have the ability to do a magnitude of things to human being's brains

There's been various other tests with monkeys etc

youtu.be/Rnkg-yCPryE

>no link

MKUltra is still active at:

Virginia Commonwealth University
Fairfield University
Open Society Institute Baltimore.

Where are the proofs? I'm 20 mins away from OSI Baltimore.

Bump

Interesting stuff

>Soros and Company go into bad neighborhood and supplant family values with LGBT propaganda and encourage criminal behavior by organizing marches for thugs (I'm not being flippant, this is what they want to do)
>Divide creates major trust issues between community and police (see: Freddie Grey), and police do less to tackle minor drug crimes.
> OSI steps in and offers drug rehab programs in-house. We have also seen a similar pattern of disenfranchising populations by OSI in South Ukraine.
>Some of the addicts are experimented upon. Some of the children are handed off to Soros' friends in the Pizzagate/Crowley cult, whose headquarters in Baltimore are conveniently at the American Visionary Arts Museum. Their board include psychiatrists from Virginia Commonwealth University, and they do joint gala events with the open society.
>Since the rehab workers are not forced to institutionalize the addicts, they can ship them off to places like the Monroe institute in Virginia and handed off to psychiatrists.

Shows how soft you are because that is where it all really begins.

any proof that this video was actually on TV in the 60's and has not been edited. Probably not unfortunately.

Victim of Satanic MK-Ultra here. Just a heads up, I never got deep enough to see any fucked up rituals or anything. I'll explain further once I get some questions rolling in.

Anyone who unironically exclaims Sup Forums to be a collection of the dumbest people on the internet is either a shill or retarded.
What dumber than r/politics? The buzzfeed comment section? I know you didn't mean it literally but this is the only place that doesn't fall for the mainstream bullshit hook line and sinker.

Gas yourself now faggot.

lmao nice photo dude. i heard these reports daily listening to NPR over the months until my face turned unresponsive to anything regarding Syria. absolutely numbing.

Yeah that may be true. But he was an ISIS operative which. Why wouldn't they make a KKK racist neo-nazi do it. No one wants to ban guns when it's ISIS they just want to ban muslims.

what if the government is good, should you jus tlet them git ya ?

You experiment with this type of stuff on unsuspecting rural folks, the chances are slim.

EVIL GOVERNMENT

whast an EVIL NAZI GEROMENt

WHAT THE FUCK

will NAzi government exterminate andk ill the innocent israel eoppep[le"???

What the FUCK

they engineer the NAZIS>>

what

It's the other way around. We imported Nazi Germany intellectuals after WW2.

>be idiot
>be poor
>rob bank
>try to blame it on secret but completely failed government project
>later, brainless anons assume governments dictate free will in such a way that they can make you rob a bank

Guess I should wear my tinfoil hat huh

>when the antifa tries to use normie-tier conspiracy theories to trick us into liking niggers
jokes on you, I still hate niggers

>"completely failed"

good goy go back to sleep

Phoenix Program is what this was, if anything. That or a crazy man who was stressed by life.

good goy continue to believe in ridiculous hyperbolic theories so all government sceptics can be put in the same category as you

>love
Dropped for being a faggot. Nice try though. Don't forget to sage nigger posting

But i dindu nufin man. Da white man gobment made me do it. Sheeit.

Since the shills are just shilling and my reply is getting buried I'll just explain my story and my thoughts on it

>Drug user
>Psychedelics specifically
>Have a close friend I trip with for years
>One day have the baddest of bad trips
>feel like people are trying to brainwash me
>feel like the CIA is somehow involved with it
>feel like I have to make a choice or I'll get killed
>See a blue path and red path laid out in front of me
>Blue path = good, red = bad
>Finally get home after hours of arguing with my friend about my trip
>Months down the road still confused about the whole trip
>blah blah blah hang out with another "friend"
>We take about the masons, end up having some realization that it's them and this is one of their recruitment methods
>Say I wanna join
>week later, similar feeling to the trip when out with my friend and feel like something "bad" will happen if I don't comply
>End up going back to my house with friend and he basically leads me through a ritual
>Feel a strange outer entity next to me, friend coaches me through "just relax, user, let this happen"
>then feel entity enter my body and possess me, while still retaining my autonomy
>This happens for about 30 seconds then I stop it
>Friend says "that's good for now"
>Then goes on some thing about how I'm meant to be famous and rich, and that I'm supposed to release great albums (I'm a musician)
>"You'll die happy, but there's a price"
>"What's the price?" I think.
>He leaves sometime in the morning.
>The price is becoming more and more clear
>I'm supposed to sell my soul
>He corroborates this, saying he sold his soul etc etc
>I end up trying to avoid him and realize there's more of them in my school
>They vaguely threaten me all the time for not complying
>End up getting out of there and realized that they wouldn't hurt someone that they would want as an asset.

So, this may not be CIA side of it, but this is definitely a product of their research. I experienced something of the Satanic side

So in the Satanic side, I believe it is based on free will. This is where you get the "faustian pacts" of the rock star. This is why some talk of "selling their soul". This is why there's allusions to masonry, black magic, satanism, the illuminati, etc. I assume some of these people encountered similar experiences and chose to go through with the process rather than resist. You have to choose by your own free will to go into that world. They can't force you. They can COERCE you. They can IMPLY force. But they can't strap you into a chair and start brainwashing you into a Satanic Cult.

I think that bands generally consist of 1 talent and then 2 to 3 handlers who have varying degrees of talent. Most big pop starts are likely mk-ultra victims, rappers, and more. The handlers would be generational Satanists.

>Okay Sup Forums, please read this. This board is compromised. Racist posts here are not from Sup Forums members. They want normies to think Sup Forums is racist.
I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is a Natsoc board since I've been here from the beginning.

Lurk moar newfag

now thats a rare

Go to /x/ you goddamn faggot
Or better yet,

Reminds me of Kyle Odom's story. Do you think you share experiences?

>Okay Sup Forums, please read this. This board is compromised. Racist posts here are not from Sup Forums members. They want normies to think Sup Forums is racist.
Sup Forums has been natsoc for years newfag redditor.

Sup Forums flexes like David Icke. It's changing all the time. Only a small core of patients on Sup Forums are really natsoc.

No

It's not /x/. Though, Satanism is very real, and whether or not you believe in a spiritual realm, there are people who believe in that in positions of power.

So you must think it's just a coincidence we are bombarded with occult symbols by our entertainers? That the "sold my soul" story is just a tired and cliche metaphor?

>MKUltra is old
Negative user, the programs are forever expanding and evolving. MkUltra is the base of modern Public Relations broadcasting. You are bombarded with this kind of programming throughout your day.

Amazing how there are ppl who dont know what mkultra is. Im not trying to be condescending but you fucking kids need to start reading more. NOone IIT EVEN KNOWS THE TRUE HISTORY ABOUT IT!

The man who wrote brave new world created Mkultra woth gregory bateson. Go to gnosticmedia.com and learn the rest

To elaborate, I don't believe in aliens, or all that other bullshit Kyle was talking about.

I also forgot the end part of my story! Which is actually an important detail

>At a different friends who I frequently played music with shortly after the weird ritual experience with other friend
>We party at this chicks house with some people, small little party
>Start drinking and stuff
>He says "user, I gotta talk to you about something..."
>My heart sinks
>"What?"
>"I wanna talk about selling your soul"
>Immediately I'm like fuck this, I'm out of here
>He chases me down the road
>"user! Wait!"
>I stop
>he says "I just, don't understand life, maaan..." in a distressed voice
>I basically tell him to fuck off and go on my way
>Mind you this friend doesn't even know the other friend
>So now two people are trying to tell me to sell my soul
>WTF
>Find God through whole ordeal
>Luckily came out of it in one piece, though it nearly made me crazy for a minute there.

>only a small core
W E W
L A D

the sold my soul ting is is interesting as cliches go, in that it is based upon the foundation myth of the Blues: Robert Johnson meeting the Devil at the crossroads, and selling his soul for musical prowess.

I'm pretty sure this story demonstrates that blues, rock and roll, rock, etc owe a debt to West African Hoodoo or Sanetria, in that those guys meet Papa Legba at the Crossroads.

...and this thread shows us how successful the cia is

>dude lsd
>souls and shit

retards

We get it you're a shill please go somewhere else sell out

This stinks of subversive CIA hippy brainwashing psyop.

That said, everybody on Sup Forums should get around to dosing 500mg of Benadryl in a safe controlled setting.

What's the buzz surrounding Benadryl?