Reasons for never flying American(for int. flights anyways) ever again

>board your flight
>this is your pilot and co-pilot
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiiraan.com/news2/2009/mar/first_all_black_female_flight_crew_flies_to_nashville.aspx
youtu.be/C_alq3fnbrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Planes fucking fly themselves

He's got a point

Chimps on a plane

Whatever those few people did in that Colombian plane crash to survive.

All American commercial airlines are complete garbage with the exception of Virgin (now owned by Alaskan)

I don't understand why everything in America is such fucking garbage now

Not taking off or landing bro, that's where shit goes wrong.

American Airlines is exceptionally garbage though. Terrible people.

I highly doubt you can afford a plane ticket, user.

Is there adirmaive action in flight schools?

this. Show me the air traffic control center, or the maintenance crew

I'd rather roe a boat across the ocean than let a fucking APE fly me.

Yes, there's AA everywhere now even for important jobs.

A black women wearing those glasses says a lot about her.

She's above average IQ and feels uncomfortable around her obnoxious family at the holidays.

Still don't want to be in a plane flown by women.

Southwest not too shabby

>Thank yall fo flyn Delta, now where the fuck yall wantin ta go?

>Show me the air traffic control center
they're stupid cunts

Be happy the flight attendants are keeping the plane flying while the pilots are off to take a mutual wank.

I bet turbulence fuck up their weaves

AA is trash. Literally every AA flight manages to delay itself.

Crash the plane with no survivors

>I don't understand why everything in America is such fucking garbage now
We became so prosperous and comfortable which led to complacency and carelessness.

Is this a screenshot from Soul Plane?

crash the plane

both of them are pretty qt to be quite honest

Globalist kikes own most of them therefore they went down hill
2004 was the last good year of American flight companies

Anything is better than delta

>fly delta
>have shitty flight full of turbulance and incompetent flight crew
or more appropriately
>fly delta
>get shot
or
>fly delta
>flight is cancelled
>all flights cancelled
>only consolation is shitty pizza

Fuck delta seriously. They are the WORST.
I would rather take frontier, jetblue, southwest, or any other airline.

True. On two different occasions they cancelled my flights and lost my luggage, leaving me stranded with nothing, and have never compensated me. It was just:
>your flight's cancelled
>we don't know where your luggage is
>we have no information
>we don't know how you get a refund
>we don't know anything

Bizarrely, two years after the second luggage mishap, I get an angry phone call from some clerk informing me I'd better get down to MKE to get my bags or else, and I do, and it took two hours of interrogation as if I'd done something wrong. At least i got y bags back, I guess.

I don't think that there is, which is why I didn't really sweat when on the one flight I ever had which had a pilot or copilot who wasn't a white man. I actually panicked for a moment, but then I heard his English accent, which for some reason put me at ease, because I don't think they have affirmative action/positive discrimination. Yet. They will, all of them, all the European states which are getting enriched.

Western Civ. has about 25 years to unfuck itself or it's game over for us.

>airline
>turbulance

how are those connected user?

unzip dick

You take that back you dirty nigger. Delta is the only decent airline that graces this shitty country.

Delta is garbage all around. It is such bad service that the clouds try to sink the aircraft out of sympathy, putting the passengers out of their misery.

pilot is hard
i want a be pilot
how

Their base in Utah is totally fucked. They regularly cancel all their flights and have tons of people fucked in the terminals.

And I as a wageslave have to cater to them at the airport which is a pain but brings in the bookoo bucks.

They work for me, but not the 1000's of customers they rape daily.

Utah has shit weather and an irrelevant airport, they don't deserve to get anywhere on time.

Delta has the nicest customer service I've ever encountered in my 24 years of flying.

It's strange to hear that. And you take that back about SLCIA. It's a perfect airport.

hiiraan.com/news2/2009/mar/first_all_black_female_flight_crew_flies_to_nashville.aspx

youtu.be/C_alq3fnbrI

>qt3.14 flight attendant(the one on the left is a bit creepy looking though, kinda like that guy from that Hannibal Lector movie)
>will probably suck you off in your private 1st class cabin if you asked nicely(1st class only)
>has a beauty/weight standard
>no such thing as sexual harassment only time they draw the line is when it causes a commotion on the flight
>airline never delayed/crash/terrorist incidents *knock on wood
>no attitude
>will go out of their way to help you
Honestly I wish I could fly domestic on asian airlines it seems US airlines now that they have an oligarchy their service has turned to shit

It's perfect airport for the inbred mongoloids that inhabit Utah maybe.

based

What really bothers me is how few prior-military pilots there are in the commercial air fleet now.

It used to be that all the pilots were former fighter or freighter pilots in the Navy or Air Force, but that's not the case anymore.

I've flown Emirates, EVA, Cathay, Korean, Singapore, and probably one or two that I'm forgetting.

Would be pretty fuckin sweet to have domestic EVA flights. Truly the master race of air travel.

I've watched Soul Plane 2, OP.

I'M WELL VERSED

Realistically planes pilot theirselves 90% of the time these days, but actually I think it would be great if they recorded the voices of some grizzled old white american male pilots just to play on the announcement system to make us feel comfortable.

Maybe they are already doing that.

My anus always constricts, sensing impeding doom, when I hear a broken accent on the announcement system.

>sullying intensifies

EVA is God Tier in terms of flights. Even in coach the stewardess would bring me beers after beers. They are qt3.14 as fug as well. My wife at the time went to sneak peak at first class and she bitch and moan that one of them were giving a massage to a passenger in 1st class.

Southwest is the GOAT

>My anus always constricts, sensing impeding doom, when I hear a broken accent on the announcement system.

Agreed. That does bother me as well

Delta wasn't too bad (airbus planes only)

They are also proud of their record of literally never having a major accident

>spin 360
>high 5's
>xanadu akbar

Lurking this board

You should legit be gassed, fag.

>bookoo

beaucoup

They'll make it fly backwards

There was no fuel so there was no fire on impact chum.

This. On most large airliners the pilots are more or less there to watch for warning lights and then flip switches in order. That order can be written down, so we are good.

Your airline is shit, I hope it goes out of business and you get laid off.

Not after our merger with US Airways. we're just as strong as ever after our bankruptcy. All we have to contract out most of our non management employees.

"I went to Nigeria when I was working for the World Council of Churches, and I was due to fly to Jos. And so I go to Lagos airport and I get onto the plane and the two pilots in the cockpit are both black. And whee, I just grew inches. You know, it was fantastic because we had been told that blacks can’t do this.

…And we have a smooth takeoff and then we hit the mother and father of turbulence. I mean, it was quite awful, scary. Do you know, I can’t believe it but the first thought that came to my mind was, “Hey, there’s no white men in that cockpit. Are those blacks going to be able to make it?”

Bishop Tutu

Your union is shit, fuck companies that have union.

>Nig Air

>Bishop Tutu

Bishop Tutu, another racist believing in privileged white man's science.

We're not unionized(management) The fleet service, Logistics, Mechanics, Customer Service Agents are unionized. Get your shit right.

he isnt so bad.
Desmond Tutu: This Government, our Government is worse than the Apartheid Government because at least you were expecting it with the Apartheid Government.