APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

mynews4.com/news/local/reno-man-sentenced-to-multiple-life-sentences-for-rape-attempted-murder
telesurtv.net/english/news/Blame-Trump-Not-Black-Lives-Matter-for-Attack-on-Chicago-Man-20170105-0022.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why?

no

So keep connecting it to BLM you say?
Gotcha

>lololol who cares about facts? there's opportunistic mudslinging to be done!
nobody who wasnt already on your side believes this has anything to do with blm, you're just cirlejerking

Calling it BLM kidnapping was such a good idea, it made Huffpo report on this hate crime. We need to continue this meme war. PRAISE BE TO KEK

mynews4.com/news/local/reno-man-sentenced-to-multiple-life-sentences-for-rape-attempted-murder

what's worse than the horrific teen beating in chicago is that racists expected it to happen

so it was blm? wtf I hate them now

Somebody mine their social media until we find one of them using a BLM tag of hash.

Shut the fuck up, Trudeau.
All niggers must FUCKING hang.

BLM = fuck white people
4 dindus = fuck white people

Therefore, 4 dindus = BLM
Guilty

Whether you like it or not you can't deny that BLM's has influenced the black community to carry out violence against whites

>implying they ever need any additional influence

(((Huffingtonpost)))

mfw tripfag making an obtuse point.

Just when I think Huffington cannot sink lower they go and prove me wrong. Every single time.

Buy every cop is racist if they shoot a nigger? This is, connected to blm no matter how much they try to deny it.

>tripfag
>there's no trip
you gotta go back

are you the same guy who always makes this post? why do you put the emphasis on "fucking"? that's not how you would actually say it
yes you can

No it doesnt but the monkeys in the vid sure as hell were xenophobic.

Fuck yourself!

>publishing facts i dont like is the lowest of the low!!1
that's false and unrelated, how exactly does it qualify as evidence for this being connected to blm?

They were disparaging their fellow citizens. But your attempt at English is still laudable.

>that last name

>Work? Nah

sup

Hi, Danny. Welcome. What's new? How's your day going?

>dangerous lable that needs to stop
Uh oh, that guy that mislables niggetry is on this side of the street, better cross
t. no one

S-STOP CALLING THIS THING WHAT IT IS STUPID GOY

IT WASN'T (PICK THE MOST APPROPRIATE)
>JEWS
>ISLAM
>GAYS
>TRANSGENDERS
>BLACKS
>BLM

>Group supported by the left does acts of violence
>Left sepparates them into moderates and extremists

Why don't we do violent shit? they already called us extremists a few times now

Oh yeah, we're a board of peace, forgot that

And yet a lot of the stuff that happened after Brexit and Trump was linked to Nazis or the KKK.

Get raked leaf.

The headline is talking about the Bureau of Land Management. Technically correct.

>that's false and unrelated
It is related. If every cop gets called racist for killing a nigger, then these coons should be grouped with blm, due to the fact they were yelling fuck white people.

How many articles were there reporting on the crime, and how many articles were there reporting on the crime being blamed on BLM?

telesurtv.net/english/news/Blame-Trump-Not-Black-Lives-Matter-for-Attack-on-Chicago-Man-20170105-0022.html

it's actually Trump's fault