American South General: /asg/

You can only post in this thread if you are from the american south. Virinia and North Carolina have commie strongholds, but the breath of the dixie heartland is still apparent in the rural areas.

NOT INVITED
Commies
Northerners
West Coast Trash

INVITED:
-Dixie Brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JjxpGpKNR4
youtube.com/watch?v=9zji2Jd7pyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bunch of inbred rednecks

South is a shithole. You're the retards that brought over niggers in the first place instead of giving whites people the jobs. Kys

Not enough white people to do them jobs back then

The only good southern states are Tennessee and North Carolina.

Kentucky should be nuked from orbit.

Western Kentucky is based, but Eastern KY and Louisville need a good nuke to start over

Why is Florida left out? Too many jews?

Yes there were. Plenty of whites lived in the hills of the south, barely scraping by while negroes picked cotton

WITH A REBEL YELL

also
>WV
>Southern

>Arkansas
>Southern

>Kentucky
>Southern

Can Missouri come too?

ALABAMA MENTIONED ROLL TIDE

>amateur sports

You you southern bible thumping faggots

FUCK YOU!!!

You ruined my state. Thanks for voting in Reagan and Bush retards, now California is a 3rd world hellhole and it's all your fault. All of my friends have already left for other states, and I'm soon to follow. I hope you're proud of yourselves

Only the northern most part of Florida can be invited but even then...

louisiana fag representing

arky is southern tbqh senpai

ROL TIDE

also glad to see a Southern thread finally have the balls to snub Texas. Fuck Texas and fuck Texans who think they're part of the South.

FUCK NO

SOUTHERNERS HANDLE THEIR RACE RIOTS (SEE BATON ROUGE)

MISSOURI DOESNT

Georgia is the best state in the south.

fuck bama desu

the panhandle is based

hello guys, im from the south too

Mississippi reporting in, getting my mba from ole Miss as we speak.

you mean Lower Alabama? yeah, they're pretty alright

St Louis is not Missouri.

Only the glorious Ozark region is Missouri. The rest is just South Iowa

Florida isn't colored in are we invited?

Ooga booga

a state that works

Born Dixie by the grace of god, FeelsGood doesn't it boys

Atlanta is the worst city I have been to in the entire country and I've spent extensive time in the shitholes of St. Louis, Detroit and Cincy.

>m-muh rural areas are better

This is true in every state, but even your rural areas have groids out the ass. You guys are good for Coke, peaches, and shitty airport layovers, that's it.

South Carolina, reporting in

So Oklahoma is invited, too?

RVA 23075, reporting in.

OP posted the faggiest fag map of all time, should kick out Arkansas, WV, and Kentucky and color in Florida

Butt hurt Auburn fags detected
Texas is pretty cool despite the big cities, it's just not the south

As funny as I find these ads, we need to stop advertising how good we are. Chicagoans are already flooding this state, I don't want them to do to us what califags did to colorado

What part of Atlanta?

WV is trash, and they were created to leave the confederacy.

what is the worst movie of hollywood recently and why is it "Free State of Jones"?

Stupid fuck white slaves were also brought over from Ireland and they didn't last in the fields like the blacks did. If you want to work the fields be my guest but there was a reason slave labor was used dumb yank

Southern IL in the 618 is more like the South than Virginia these days. Plus, Baldwin County Alabama is fucking paradise. Gulf Shores, 97% white. Orange Beach, 94% white.

North Carolina is full of niggers and even has north in its name. kys

are those real?

if so thats awesome!

Mississippi here
Hail the Golden Circle.

Florida PANHANDLE, Missouri away from St Louis, and Oklahoma are invited.

Kentucky is cancer, along with WV. Arkansas is southern

I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

At least they fought to keep them enslaved and everyone knows a victory would have led to deportation or genocide after their usefulness ran out.

Oak Ridge super mutant reporting.

born and raised in Tennessee. UT grad. 23 years in the armed forces. Lived all over North America. Visited every state and province in North America. Tennessee still the best.

hmmm

We should have a Southwest General or Great West General.

hey guys,

what's going on in this thread?

it's stupid cold here in South Carolina. was supposed to go shoot some ducks this morning but stayed my ass in the warm bed with the wife instead.

Now I wish I would have went. Shooting guns with your bros is the best.

Why mate, whats the deal with Florida?

Leaving out Florida, the state that carried 3 republican presidential elections in the last 16 years.

Based Jacksonville, stay red.

What do the beaches on the Southern Coast look like?

I'm picturing slow waves and swampy water

Tennessee reporting.

How y'all liking the snow?

I offended a lefty burger tourist before, am I invited?

Everyone who lives in those states is a low IQ white trash or nigger. They're kind of equal in that regard.

>Florida isn't part of Dixie
>Literally the only state in US history to kick out 4 world powers
>Economic backbone of America
>More CC permits than anyone in the US
>More guns than almost every state has people
>Literally 1 in 12 are packing heat
>I can own tanks, Howitzers, and Jet fighters
>Third state to join the Confederacy
>Only state capital to never fall to Yankee hands during the war
Eat shit you faggot fuck

It's already mostly melted away here.

no gtfo

Do you smoke menthol cigarettes and drink sweet tea?

>You're the retards that brought over niggers in the first place
Actually that would be northern jews

Been to Hawaii

Been to South

Prefer South beaches

no love for texas ?

You're a fucking retard if you think Florida is southern. You're right about everything except Arkansas, they still have Robert E. Lee day and have towns and counties named after confederates. They are southern.

Who could be invited? Ill make one but i dont know anything about it

>So low energy that you have to steal Florida memes
Get the fuck out

NOVA ruined virginia

SAD!

They hate us because they ain't us brother

By that logic areas of Brazil are a part of Dixie as well.

LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

fuc u feg

Fuck you.
I don't really like menthol cigarettes, but I do smoke. What kind of tea?

Wow, thanks Germany for the wonderful insight on the American south. Guess you've never been to Gainesville or Jacksonville? Haven't been down to the Redneck Riviera?

Fucking moron

>tfw Floridafag
>tfw not invited
It's rough being in the state where you have to go north to be in the deep south.

Because we're sorta "too far south to be south". All of our cities are pretty liberal, but all the rural areas (especially the panhandle and north of Orlando, outside of the big college towns like Gainsville) are very southern and country.

>was supposed to go shoot some ducks this morning

lol fucking ducks. That doesnt seem very manly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JjxpGpKNR4

And now full of spics and niggers. No thanks.

hello friends

Republican northerner here, and fuck you guys you are the ones giving the Republican party a bad name with all of your christfaggotry.

Alabama liberal here

You "people" only have worth as a human if you live in Nashville. If not kys

Mississippi would be so much better off if we got rid of everyone in the Delta and Jackson.

was florida leftout because it would sink in like 10-15 years?

What's the most white county in Georgia without it being redneck tier? Gwinnett is becoming more and more ghetto by the year.

Check out destin and highway 30a senpai

literally the only place I take non-international/non-skiing/non big city vacations

>not Utah

Sweet iced tea.

no

They hate us because we are better than literally every other southern(or motherboard for that matter) state
The rest of the country is quite jealous of us in general and feel we are too smug about being better than them yet the only smug Floridians are actually people who moved here from other states or first gen Floridians who's parents moved here from up north
Literally the only bad thing about us are the Jews that won't fucking leave and all the yankeecucks moving down here to shit up our state and try and turn us blue
We are the American Australia and they can't handle outlr bantz

arent you guys getting a sanctuary county soon?

Guess who entered illegaly to this post?

Any sweet tea is fine.
Also acquire a taste for deer and gator.

Florida doesn't count because it's Cubans and retirees. I guess you could count parts of north Florida.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zji2Jd7pyg

Rural Virginia reporting in.

I've never had it... I do drink a lot of beer though.

i love texas except for the fucking ego and self-importance

I'm on vacation in SC. Folly Beach was cool, got some fresh shramps at Crosby's yesterday. Head back to Kansas City tonight.