If You Have Blue Eyes, They're Actually Brown And You Just Don't Realize It

mmmmh rly make me thi..."by Sarah Schreiber"

why its always "them" Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if you have white skin, it would be brown if it had more chemicals to make it brown.
retarded

derr juden is successful at google adsense

Im pretty sure the point is that the blue eyes gene is a defect version of the brown eyes gene.

>if you have white walls, it would be brown if it had more paint to make it brown.

Jews are so jealous of blue eyes they are now trying to redefine it.

That's stupid. It's just that you have a blue layer behind the brown one when you have brown eyes.

When you have blue eyes, you precisely don't have that brown layer in front.

>if your blue eyes weren't blue they would be brown, therefore your eyes are brown!
what

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

>It's a defect simply because we say so.
What if it's actually brown eyes that are a defect version of the blue eyes gene?

Meanwhile green eyes are objectively superior to both as they can handle a much broader range of light intensities due to the special feature of green eyes. Niggers and Nords on suicide watch.

Most jews have blue eyes though

All things are exactly the same. That's how you know Jesus was just a man like the rest of us,and we were right to kill him exploiting the promises of our God.

It's true for everything. Except Jews of course, we're God's chosen people. God calls us to rule the goy animals.

99% of Jews have brown/black eyes.
>A leaf.

>If your skin is brown, your ancestors were actually Swedish

>If you have a lot of money, you're actually Jewish

>If you believe in Allah, you're actually German

you misspelled Lucifer

He's clearly only half way there.

I was about to post this. It's more like behind your brown eyes there is a blue layer.

>being a male
>Having feminine blue eyes

Enjoy getting cucked

Who /green eye/ master race here?

green eyes masterrace

There's no blue layer.

That's what I read. Eye colour isn't really my passion so it's not like I care much anyway.

how having blue eyes is a feminine trait ?

He also believes pale skin is a feminine trait.

There are a shit-ton of Jews with blue eyes, but feel free to continue seeing a conspiracy in everything

What's it like being a kike living in Germany?

>if you are poor you are really rich except you dont have money.

Makes perfect sen.....

Violet eyes also let you ride Dragons, and make you immune to fire.

(((you))) make a good point friend!

Nah it just makes you a central Asian that isn't quite a nigger.

>They're not blue, they just look blue

They've got a point, judging something's colour by appearance is backwards and quite frankly smacks of imperial bigotry.

>shitskin mongrel angry at his sewage genetics

>violet eyes
What is this fanfiction?

ashkenazi jews are europeans who converted to judaism centuries back. they're ethnically different because of the cultural/social differences, but they're mostly genetically european. the matrilineal 'your mom is a jew, you are a jew' thing has made it so jews can basically retain their lineage no matter how cucked their males are.

that means they can send their women to seduce european males, and the offspring will still be considered jewish. it also allows them to infiltrate other societies by adopting the last names of those cultures. it's all very insidious. that's actually how ashkenazi jews exist.

It's a retarded argument. It's like saying "We're all pink inside." It's the outer appearance that matters in how attractive someone is. Having brown color underneath the blue matters in no way at all.

Pale blue eyes made to look purple by the red blood vessels behind the iris

If my grandmother had wheels, she would be a bicycle.

its an extremely rare result of blue eyed individuals

digits

>All blood is red.
>Yet O blood makes you a nigger.
Really makes me drink.

What?

So because I have blue eyes my eyes are actually brown?

Nice

She's a bit old to be a bicycle again mate.

Valyrian master race

>What if it's actually brown eyes that are a defect version of the blue eyes gene?
This is bordering on retarded. The gene for brown eyes evolved first.

I can't exactly remember or care enough to look it up, but blue eyes have something to do with...
I think it was either:
some protein can't be produced correctly which is part of the chain of production for pigment
or:
It could be produced, but some mutation happend so the cells just don't read that part of the DNA.

I both cases it would be pretty clear that its a defect. You don't need a bunch of genes just to not produce something. They are there but mutated and don't work.

It's weird, every other Jew I meet has blue eyes. I think that at least in (((America))), Jews have blue eyes more commonly than Europeans

Yeah like how humans came from Africa? Oh wait that was debunked already.

its a mutation which is how the evolution works, the mutation of genes varies the gene pool and the animals with traits that help them survive... survive..

Some genes are interdependent because of where and how on the dna "strand " they developed together. By that I mean that people with say blue eyes, retain a certain area of traits that are OTHER than just blue eyes because that section of dna is in a sense clustered together.

Could a /sci/ fag come put this straight to me? I was just speculating! Trying to think about how this works.

>Oh wait that was debunked already.
wew

>elizabeth taylor

>Arms and legs are a defect of evolutionary means.
>red hair is a defect

>defects

Jesus man read a fucking book

red hair is evolution its not PC to say so but gingers are just an evolved higher form of white people

IE they are more resistant to cold weather climate and its affects than any other race on the planet and are the only race on the planet that absorb vitamin d without direct sunlight

I've never seen a Brit with green eyes

>People's opinions are facts.
Did you believe Harry Potter too?

Trying to claim something that is objectively false based on much of the current evidence is merely a (((trick))) much like OP.

Any deviation from blue eyes is caused by a tiny layer of melanin, where dark brown eyes are the deepest-layered variation.

>if you build a wall, you are actually tearing one down

I have; me

But yeah, I can't recall ever seeing another green-eyed Brit aside from my brother

I don't spend a lot of time noting the colour of people's eyes though, so who knows

We are rare as fuck mate. It's rare to see blue eyes around here. Light brown eyes and light brown hair is practically universal.
That said I've seen plenty as my entire extended family has green eyes.
>Green eyed father married green eyed mother and they had 3 green eyed kids.

>tfw green eyes
>tfw 20/15 vision

>blue is brown

the ministry of information is hard at work again, i see. i can't wait until we raise the sugar ration.

Just a retarded reporter. Blue eyes don't have blue pigments, nature has problems making those, they are blue because of how their surface interacts with light of certain wavelenghts, but yeah they are still fucking blue.

The out of Africa theory isn't based on opinion, it's based on anthropological, paleontological, and genetic studies.

>It's rare to see blue eyes around here.

Where are you?

I think nation-wide blue eyes are definitely the most common

Green Eye Master Race

The only eyes that freak me out are when black people have yellow instead of white eyes

I think they have to be particularly dark skinned for this to happen. High melanin concentrations leads to evil looking eyes. Not trying to be racist, but it's just right fucking there

Yorkshire. It's basically attack of the clones up here. Blue eyes are a sizeable minority but it's a minority none the less.
There was literally one guy with blue eyes at one of the schools I went to despite having a grand total of 3 people with darker skin than vampire.

Hazel eyes true masterrace

thats really common in haitians and certain african groups cant remember what causes it but i believe those people are very prone to cataracts

If I look at somebody's eye then I see a color, everyone including
that person would say that's their eye color.

what kind of retardation is this?

Spotted the brown eyed cuck

Yeah, and the differences between humans and trilobites are due to defects in genes too. Fuck off.

I'm a jewfag and everyone in my family has blue af eyes

>If you have blue eyes they're actually brown
Errr no, if you have blue eyes then you have blue eyes you stupid cunting idiotic woman.

It's like saying Shaun King is black, that crack pale ass bitch has whiter skin than I do. Although I do go on holiday a lot and tan.. But still, crack ass bitch.

It's an evolutionary adaptation to the low light levels within Europe. It's not a defect it's a mutation.

Like nigger skin is tough as leather because it has to endure a harsh heat climate. Flat wide noses for more oxygen intake.

etc.

rekt

Do you live in London by any chance? Have you even seen an ethnic Brit before?

I think pale as fuck blue or green eyes on white people can be creepy looking. Some white people look like brutes to be honest.

>the light being reflected of person's eyes has a wavelength of around 475nm which corresponds to blue on the visible light spectrum
>NO ACKSHULLY DEY B BROWN

I have green eyes and black hair. Bitches love it. Brown eyes are shit tier and blue eyes are cool but green eyes are redpilled.

>eyes are dark brown
>little brother got my mums green eyes

>grandma has beutiful mix of blue and brown
>not like shit in water but really nice contract
>mom has green
>brother has green
>i have hazel
Just fucking kill me.

It's a mutation you retarded kraut and mutations are the most natural thing in nature. The entire human race is a mutation of monkeys and even their precious brown eyes are a mutation of monkey eyes. It's just that the blue eyes are the latest mutation to happen in the human race.

>They are there but mutated and don't work
>blue eyes don't work
>if you have blue eyes you're literally blind

Reporting in

those eyes are grey.

>all these kneejerk reactions of people not understanding how eye color actually works
this board is full of retards, a chart explaining it has even been posted iTT

>statistics say that you are most likely to be born a chink or a nigger
>born a white Christian male with blue eyes
it feels good to win

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COLONIZED

The middle image is a blue layer. You see it as blue because that's how it scatters the light.

This is like saying that the ocean isn't blue, it's just because everything in the oceans scatters the light to make it LOOK blue. Things don't have inherent colors. It's always about how they bounce the light. That's what color is.

Green eyes and blond hair here. can confirm people like you better with blue/green eyes.

what did the gods mean by this?

they're kikes, they don't know any other way

I like my hazel eyes you filthy slav

>the atmosphere is actually blue
>water is actually blue and not clear

We wuz atlanteans n hyperboreans n shiiieeet

I'm sorry some Pole fucked your sister Nigel. You don't have to unload your anger at me.

What retard doesnt already know that? That is not a revelation at all. If you have Blue or Green eyes its because of lack of pigment. I remember learning that in 4th grade.

Nah, they're blue.

What's more important pol?
Being white with Blue/Green eyes?
Being over 6 feet tall?