/antarctica/

>Archaeologist Jonathan Gray claimed the US government is trying to block the video from being seen because it reveals there is a "massive archaeological dig under way two miles beneath the ice" - thesun.co.uk/news/2548611/antarctica-building-structure-surface-image-people-lived-there/

>If the crack continues to grow at its current rate, the ice shelf could collapse in just a matter of months, forming one of the largest icebergs ever recorded - smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/antarctica-about-spawn-one-largest-icebergs-recorded-history-180961720/

what the hell is going on there

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1579361/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry_breaking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happened to the world trees

There's a pyramid down there. Watch movies.

CHEESEGAPS

>what the hell is going on there
imdb.com/title/tt1579361/

>(((iceberg)))
Fucking jews man.

Sup Forums is always right

It is a secret, the secret of mana

The Biblical flood.

WTF is that

EXPLAIN THAT SHIT

Aliums needed some firewood for their ships.

kek

>dig under miles of ice
>make huge ice(((berg)))
>blame white people and drumpf for global warming
>looks like it's time to take in some climate refugees! :^)

t. UN

whoa..

who else dreamed about this last night?

Lol I did. Dreamt I was climbing down an ice chasm.

You might be on to something

pre genesis war man! that theory was weird

Doesn't sound like the Lucis(Lucifar) U.N 2030 Agenda to me.

However that plan was shot to all hell by DJT and Republican controlled USA.

Seriously lookup the 2030 Agenda.

it's just ice... fkn jews

wow

Devils tower is made of basalt columns you twat.

Mesa form from non explosive, slow protruding magma. The magma cools, the earth crumbles off leaving the flat top mountains.

>rationalization

In what sense?

Wich movies?

AVP, nigga.

alien vs predator

that's bouvet or peter I island

They have finally found the Nazi base with Hitler and his generals waiting in deep cryo stasis for the world to awake them and embrace once more. PRAISE BE TO KEK

So wheres the video then?

"Conspiracy theorists went wild earlier this year when a video claiming to be from the lost city emerged.

It appeared to show extensive ancient ruins hidden in the ice, and was a video supposedly left behind by a California TV crew who have been missing since 2002."

I read about that team a few years ago, never saw jack shit to confirm it.

source of that top right pic??

Were the video

It's melting because of anthropomorphic climate change caused by massive greenhouse gas emissions

Yes, yes. It's true, it's true.

Just look at all that juicy carbon.

I could have swore I attached the pic the first time.

"The publicly available SOCRATES conjunction assessment tool processes orbital data from all non-classified objects and shows a conjunction between the Transit 9 satellite and a piece of NOAA-16 debris at 21:53:54 UTC and analysis of non-public data shows possible candidate encounters between the DMSP F9 & OPS 3367A satellites and a potential head-on collision of DMSP F15 & Meteor 1-26 over Antarctica."

>over Antarctica

>(((Iceberg)))

Bump.

Underrated

Tell me more about these dreams, more and more people have strange dreams about Antartica

The 2000 meter whale

Strange skeleton notice the symmetri

>4 people make fun of the bait and dismiss it
>You fully engage the obvious bait and try to argue with it

And then
You miss the obvious attempt at irony

How fucking stupid are you?

Antartica pyramids

Oops meant this one

Massive quantities of mineral wealth.

Pretty mundane really.

Fucking kek lol

and they found the nazi base
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html

Kek

melbourne pls...

UFO ejecting material into the sky near Chile

I have a problem with engagement.

Kek has a big dick

I had a very strange dream the other night about Antartica.

I was beneath the ice in some kind of temple chamber. There was a grid of stone blocks around head height in the centre (you could touch them) and each had symbols on.

There was also a dark entity there that took the shape of a large powerful barbarian type form. It sensed I was there even though physically I wasn't.

I tried to reason with this entity and calm it as it showed great anger. It accepted that I wasn't there physically and communicated in an unknown dialect and motioned for me to go and not touch the stones, which I did.

>tfw The Cabal is being forced to play their last cards because they've been getting repeatedly BTFO over the last few years
>tfw The Cabal going to try a drip-drip partial disclosure narrative with heavy PR spin
>tfw the PR campaign backfires because too many defectors and opposing groups want to see The Cabal exposed and punished
>tfw the floodgates open and the world is forced to acknowledge the presence of ayylmaos and advanced human civilizations living deep underground for tens of thousands of years
>tfw the secret free energy technologies are no longer suppressed
>tfw the babylonian money magic slave system gets scrapped, billions are freed from wagecukery, and humanity enters a new golden age a la Star Trek
>tfw The Cabal are sentenced to a life in a giant terrarium where they have to work a shitty, pointless job for monopoly money to pay for a small, crappy apartment
>tfw the public gets to watch them like a zoo

>Alium shilling intensifies.

please tell me that shit is edited

I'm wondering if Yggdrasil is still there seating in the middle of our dish supporting the firmament?
Arctic is as much a no-go zone for the public as Antarctica is.
What's your take?

wut

You can find it on Google Earth yourself. Some other user will have to get you coordinates, my phone is shit.

is that pepe? looks like he's going REEE

I don't see it.

Thanks for sharing, many others have shared simulair dreams in these threads,

Seems you found the temple or gate to the garden of Eden, as for the entities, some descriptions in the bible of Angles are quite bizare, goat hoaves three heads - Ezekiel, Might be an angel you saw

sounds good to me.

The truth needs to come out .

Hope trump pulls sone strings

79°58'38.03"S 81°57'42.42"W

i don't see anything

its a joke but it looks alot like a scared pepe holding his hands up - I hope its a joke *drinks*

posting in comfy bread

There's a Jew on Pepe.

they all got wiped out in the finno-korean hyperwar

but but user the carbon is rising! we need more oxygen or we will suffocate!

try the coordinates on the left
the picture on the right is in the middle east

Giant termites.

Where is it?
Do you have coordinates of that?

looks like a skeleton of a giant fish

inb4 climate change is just a cover for Finding ayy lmaos in the ice

giant wouldnt even cut it, one rib is 500m

When I worked there we once told a guy it was made out of paper mache.

I want to believe but I need some undeniable photographic evidence

WHERE IS THIS VIDEO WE NEED TO FIND IT NOW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry_breaking

So, they've finally found Adam.

It seems to be ice on a lake.

It's easily possible that ice has broken in a "spider-net" shape. Like glass sometimes does.

-66.501607, 99.956695

elaborate

Oh man that sounds fantastic

NOW I SEE

That's what the jews want you to believe, m8.

Regardless of hollow earth, I wonder what it looks like underneath the ice inside something like this

I approve of this post.

I would like to know too

Pretty interesting area
It looks like there is even wood

Engineeringfags -

Could we use a nuclear reactor to melt through the ice to the surface below?