Trump: Mexico wall to paid for by congress, US Taxpayers

cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html?sr=fbCNN010617border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/1214PMVODtopLink&linkId=33082844

>President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that his preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.

>New York Rep. Chris Collins said Friday that American taxpayers would front the cost for the wall but that he was confident Trump could negotiate getting the money back from Mexico.

>If Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, the GOP could add billions of dollars into the spending bill that needs to pass by April 28 to keep the government open. But doing so would force a showdown with Senate Democrats and potentially threaten a government shutdown.

>Trump himself has estimated his border wall would cost $8 billion, though other analysts have estimated the price would be as much as $10 billion. And the proposals Trump has outlined to coerce Mexico into paying for the wall involve controversial measures that would still likely fail to cover the wall's full cost.

TL;DR Mexico wall to paid for by US taxpayers, Mexico to reimburse for it "later"

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
europe.newsweek.com/trump-rails-against-media-tweaks-border-wall-proposal-gettsyburg-speech-512801?rm=eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great, just what we need.

Mexico's aint paying nothing burguers and you know it. You just got cucked by your hatred and racism lol

the money goes to waste every year anyway

atleast this is something good

>CNN
Please stop spreading fake news.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Trumpfags BTFO

>Get rid of illegal spics
>Congress:Holy shit look at all this money we got now
>Trump: Excuse Me! THE WALL!

Holy shit we're really building The Wall!

It's going to be ahead of schedule and under budget!!!

"Wall"

It's going to be a fence.

The wall you got now is not working how will wasting money on a wall that wont work be good?

Keep moving those goalposts, Trumpfags.

this is fake news

Meh, we deal with reality bro

>CNN
people still listen to these fucks?

it is like you dont know most illegals come here legally in planes/cars but stay past their visas..

How is wasting money on refugees that don't work good?

I'm fine with this as long as the wall actually gets built. There are many ways we can get reimbursement from Mexico for the cost but slowing the flow of their wetbacks would be payment enough.

He actually said this before the election.

CNN portrays it as news or going back on pre-election promises.

europe.newsweek.com/trump-rails-against-media-tweaks-border-wall-proposal-gettsyburg-speech-512801?rm=eu

"Trump has bluntly said that Mexico will pay for the wall, an idea the Mexican government has scoffed at. He tweaked his language on Saturday, saying the United States would fully fund the wall with the understanding that Mexico would reimburse the cost."

We're juat pretending to be retarded in this thread

Delete this

Yeah this, he's always talked about how he would make them pay.
Taxing remittances, visas and all sorts of things.
He had a whole plan for it before he even won the primaries. This has always been the reality.

Visa requirements can be changed but that aside, illegal immigration has multiple causes and we will have to deploy multiple solutions to significantly reduce it. This includes a physical barrier to reduce (nothing will completely eliminate) illegal entry. Visa overstays is a legitimate problem and must be addressed but its existence doesn't magically eliminate the usefulness of a wall reducing illegal border crossing.

CNN being dishonest as usual
Trump has been saying this since October. It would take years to dtart construction if we waited until Mexico pays and its a lot more constitutional if its funded through Congress.

Even if Mexico doesnt pay, I dont care. A 10-20 B up front payment is magnitudes cheaper than the 100+ Bil we spend on illegals every year.

Not to mention, it seems like the Mexican government is headed for collapse. No one could have predicted that.

Fucking conned, i love it. They'll believe anything!

Thats because its not a complete wall and the border patrol and ICE are literally not allowed to do their jobs. Obama has turned the border patrol into a chauffer and babysitting service. They could actually face legal penalties under the auspices of the DoJ for apprehending illegals the "wrong way", which obviously forces them to use kid gloves.

>it seems like the Mexican government is headed for collapse
kek no, shit will get back to normal in a week specially considering that is the mexican government who is funding the supposed riots, they'll either work perfectly as they planned or people will get bored of protesting and go back to their daily lives, also none of our future presidential candidates would pay for the wall, not even Peña who is as retarded as Trump accepted to pay for it.

The only one who got conned are leftists who convinced themselves Trump wouldn't build a wall. Which none of them are saying anymore for some reason. He never once said that Mexico would pay BEFORE construction, and in October in Gettysburg he specified the policy to say Mexico would reimburse us. Whether thats a ditect deposit or we siphon the money from remittance/back taxes and fines/drug interdiction, it doesnt really matter.

>implying mexico has a choice when taxing remittances and tariffs are opinions

We're taking your money whether you like it or not

>implying Mexico actually has a say in paying for the wall
I wasnt refetencing the gas riots by the way, i was talking about the general political instability that you see in narcostates. And the Mexican economy is extremely reliant on remittance USD being injectes into capital flows. Its more valuable than your entire energy sector. Thats quite an economic crutch to have removed especially when there is already political instability.

Can't build a wall due migrational of animals an native Indians from both side of the border crossing to visit each others, your native indians are already against that wall.

Go back to asia you stinking dog eater.

Mexico will pay via tariffs

>But doing so would force a showdown with Senate Democrats and potentially threaten a government shutdown.

Make the Democrats shutdown the government... Intergalactic upside-down underwater 4D Checkmate!

the only thing the wall is gonna do is cost us a shit ton of money and not stop the people coming in with Visa.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!

>It's going to be a fence.

It's a heavy rail system that will connect the shipping ports on the west coast with the shipping ports on the gulf.

It will stop the spics and be one of the greatest assets to the shipping industry since the Panama Canal. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs directly through its construction, and will cost the country less than what King Nigger wasted giving illegal bailouts to insurance companies to keep his failed ACA alive another year, and less than a tenth of what the nigger squandered giving "Green energy" CEOs subsidies.

I don't think you get it. I personally strap on boots and build the wall if that what it takes.

Make me a taco!

Who gives a fuck. Who pays for it. Wall built. Done. Campaign promise completed

i'd donate to have a section named after me.

Unending leftists tears, desperation. lul

everyone keeps ignoring the billions that US gives to mexico in trade per year, that alone would be enough to pay for the wall

>wall we got now
>not working
You mean the California one that resulted in them running in at Arizona? It worked fine.

People will just choose other methods to send their money and if you put tarifs in our products China is already offering us help, I bet they would love our products.

Considering your economy lives and dies with US aid, I don't see how Mexico has ANY ground to stand on

This, i dont care who pays for it. Just make it 30 feet tall with armed guards

fucking retards, they will still end up paying for it, we are just covering the initial costs, then they will reimburse us later.

Well you have fun with that then cause believe me China isn't going to be so hot in a few years.

10 billion is peanuts.
How much of that do we spend on welfare?

who gives a shit about injuns,Pedro ?

neither will the US so is the same shit nonetheless
>Considering your economy lives and dies with US aid
you only give us like 200m dollars a year in aid and that's mostly to pay for the War on Drugs, the moment you take that money away is the moment we go back to the old status quo and the mexican government starts to cooperate with the cartels while they claim they aren't like good old times.

>Trump will never win the primaries
>Trump will never win the general
>Trump won't win the electoral college
>Trump won't survive the recount
>Trump will never be sworn in [pending]
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump won't get mexico to pay for the wall Trump will never MSSGA
>Trump will never MTMWGGA
>Trump will never MTLCGA
>Trump will never MTUGA

The US has a lot more ways to pull trhrough than your 3rd world country and china's 2nd world.

>th- there might be a wall b- but Mexico won't pay for it.
>drumf BTFO!!!

>also, I just got this brand new car for $100 below sticker price.
>dealership BTFO!!!

>10 billion is peanuts.

It really is not. It is an enormous sum of money.

Look at our budget. We can shift around a few bills here and there and we'll have the wall in no time

>what program would you gut first

can pension babies pls die?

Good luck with that Pedro.

stay mad burger, the way things are going you will be lucky if California decides to stay in the union. China is the future and your president is going to force our government to align with them.

I hope so. It makes up about a third of the US budget.

Well, at least Hillary lost. That was lulzy.

We're at the
>only 90 percent of the wall will be paid for by Mexico
stage

Defense

top shitpost m8
next?

But I want the wall. I do not care who pays for it.

The will be a wall.
It will be a tremendous wall and it will be
UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

This is going to be like a modern day great wall of China

>California leaves the union
>Lucky
We win either way, pal

I imagined it was a negotiation tactic with the spics, but I never thought he would give up before even trying to put up a fight, and fuck his supporters instead by breaking his most reiterated promise. Weak !