ISIS HAS MASSIVE MILITARY NETWORK FUNCTIONING IN THE US, WESTERN HEMISPHERE

ISIS has established a network of paramilitary groups and bases, recruiting centers and outreach programs within the United States. These networks are being reinforced by veterans and command figures from the Syria theatre, who are being smuggled into the US via West Africa and then the southern border.

Plebbit:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/ZGbUMaNh

archive.is/NqSdZ

Where were you when you realized the Modern Crusade was imminent anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/64tH
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3544846/With-friends-like-Sadiq-Khan-fit-run-London-Labour-MP-s-dealings-Islamic-extremists-raise-doubts-suitability-London-s-mayor.html
pastebin.com/ZGbUMaNh
youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4
investigativeproject.org/mosques/419/islamic-center-of-tucson
clarionproject.org/analysis/islamic-center-tucson#
isis.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&index=1&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ
pastebin.com/MScqTxGX
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/fort-lauderdale-shooter-was-aashiq-hammad-on-myspace-recorded-islamic-music
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-december-22-2016-turkish-forces-storming-al-bab-suffer-heavy-casualties/
southfront.org/isis-seizes-two-leopard-2a4-battle-tanks-turn-turkish-forces-back-near-al-bab/
southfront.org/new-data-reveals-how-many-military-equipment-turkey-lost-in-attempts-to-capture-al-bab/
southfront.org/isis-sezied-another-cobra-armored-vehicle-after-turkish-soldiers-fled-from-positions-near-al-bab-photos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa#Perpetrator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think about how Mr. Okie Doke was going to try and fucking pin this on Trump so he could push some progressivism bullshit

such Islamophobia, wow

eat a bullet, mohammed

Suck your sisters cunt Brad.

The Alt Reich will rise, and your kind will die.

mfw this is plausible

Well it would be easy for ISIS to take Europe
>cucked people
>cucked police
>cucked military

10th crusade when? COMEY AND OBAMA ABSOLUTELY BTFO

mfw knowing the alphabets are shitting themselves knowing this is being posted here

>US intelligence assets are functioning in the US

Color me surprised.

DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!

Nothing out of the ordinary, except that these ones want to fucking kill as many of us as possible.

top left

lol

Where did you get that, post moar

Spread this shit everywhere. The public need to know. Trump needs to know.

>implying he already doesn't

Why do you think he has been calling for the end to sanctuary cities and wanting the wall? He knows exactly what the fuck is going on.

that is the cover of the netflix documentary about the white helmets ;)

Wonder why a general of ISIS is working in a non government humanitary aid org that is funded by USAID and NATO

shit like this has been around since the 90's when saddam and osama sent sleepers to america to carry out future attacks.

we had a decent amount of info on these groups until Obongo had those records/database destroyed

It's pretty fucking insane that the guy who helped murder Daniel Pearl is allowed to continue to run an entire fucking network of military bases in the US and spew out jihadi videos.

Really activates my almonds

A WALL FOR EVERY U.S. CITY

vid.me/64tH

Meh.....boring....your rednecks and the clan will rape them

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife's immigrant bull right now?

Walls for everyone lad, they have to go back

trump will kick them out from USA. I hope in Europe they will be next

Trump won't interfere (perhaps even support us) when we start to take care about our problems. That's why it was so important for us that Trump wins.

>vid.me/64tH

Funny how these people continue to operate but if we comment on it we get put on a watchlist.

FBIanon and red team planner are now the guidestones.

Don't worry krautanons when the day of the rope approaches we will stand with you

tfw this was always the plan

No they don't. They've got max 20 cells. Probably 5. No western nation is really in any real danger from mudslimes barring reproductive rates. Islam officially makes you retarded.

I know. That's why we'll win. Together.

Says the lad with the London mayor who literally spoke under the black flag of Islam

Stay cucked

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3544846/With-friends-like-Sadiq-Khan-fit-run-London-Labour-MP-s-dealings-Islamic-extremists-raise-doubts-suitability-London-s-mayor.html

you are russian hacker
stop russian hacking

>realizing there is still hope for germany

OHH FUUGGG THEY'RE ONTO ME

كس أمك.

Any locations confirmed in WA state? Our group knows the mountains better than a bunch of mud-monkies. We'll track them down.

Of course. The mood is already turning here. It took some years and events, but it's in the air.

TO SAVE OUR WESTERN LAND FROM ANY ISLAMIC ATTACK

GEEEEEEE
I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS???

looking into the "islamic center" of the city I live in...
check far rights hand gesture

>CHECK'EM

>pastebin.com/ZGbUMaNh

Burn down your local mosk
youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4

Question: How can we get them a message that Burning Man would be a good practice target? Someone should get on that. Thanks Obama!

This kinda shit can/will cause a mass purge.

F U C K
U
C
K`

Gee, what do you know user? What city is that?

Good to hear lad stay strong, shit may get worse before it gets better

I would assume that they are near metropolitan areas. Just look up where the mosques and "islamic centers" are

kek

It's going to happen sooner or later once people realize what was really being pushed with all the "immigrant" tolerance bullshit

R O P E
O
P
E

Remember those Al-Queda terror cells lurking all over the west ready to strike at any minutre?

Remember those WMDs Saddam had?

Remember the massive mountain fortress that Osama was hiding in?

Remember how dirty bombs were a legitimate threat?

Remember daily terror alert levels?

These are the reasons I don't believe your shit

Isn't ISIS a little busy with losing territory in Mosul and around al-Raqqa atm?

>move islamics to Nevada
>start nuclear testing again.

Whoops.

>losing

More like giving it up and redeploying to the West. Do you really think they could take all that ground like they did and then just lose it to a bunch of Iraqi military units and Kurds?

Remember when all that was coming from the CIA and not someone who was actually interested in getting real information out?

t. a fucking leaf,

Your PM is turning your country into Sweden 2.0 with the refugees btw.

>shit may get worse before it gets better
It certainly will. We're scheduled for a series of larger attacks and (small-scale) civil war right this year in Western/Northern Europe.
In many areas the enemies outnumber us and we'll (temporarily) have to give them up. On New Year's Eve we've had a demonstration of their threat: thousands of Arabs came coordinated to several Western German cities (300-1,000 each city) and only massive police forces could control them. That's the countdown and time is running out.

The establishment politics and media lose control over the narrative and this will amplify their downfall. That's why they--like their US pendants--came up with hate speech and fake news to regain control over social media. But it won't help them. That's why they establish harsher laws that punish calling out facts and responsibilities, but it won't help them. All their other silly measures, they will amplify what's going on anyway.

They took the grounds because the Iraqi army used to be a bunch of pussies

That and the amount of ISIS troops has decreased heavily due to air raids, which is why ISIS is going hard on the propaganda lately

Why are some of their heads so small?

Tfw my name is brad

Inbreeding

Since a US-Russia war is now off the table a massive race conflict/civil war is the major concern for the EU.

The establishment is in utter and complete panic mode. Trump spelled the beginning of the end for them.

The Iraqi army is no more competent today than it was then.

They haven't decreased, just redeployed. Go read up on Dabiq and you'll understand what is going on in Syria right now.

Or just keep believing the media's narrative they're told to push like a sheep and see where that gets you.

I'm not getting any younger, these ISIS goat fuckers can't do shit. They came here and decided it was more fun to fuck trannies on tinder than getting blown up.

If ISIS operatives are coming in via the Arizona border I would not be surprised if they are financed/aided by the Islamic Center of Tucson which has been heavily implicated in domestic terrorism and linked to AQ

investigativeproject.org/mosques/419/islamic-center-of-tucson

clarionproject.org/analysis/islamic-center-tucson#

As a matter of fact, that mosque is slam in the middle of the University of Arizona campus, and is directly adjacent to two or three massive student hi-rise apartment buildings... aka easy, easy targets

Probably worth investigating.

>iraqi army isn't any more competent

Compare Iraqi territory gain today vs Earlier this year

isis.liveuamap.com/

Why are you even replying to me, do I even need to post the statistics to blow you the fuck out? Your country is shit, and it's 100 years from being completely black and mexican.

Seriously why do burgers even bother? Don't fucking reply to me if you're going to be objectively shit

It's been on the news how there are Islamic military training camps on US soil, and how that we need to leave them alone because they're not breaking any laws.

13 days...

Why are you niggers so surprise this shit is old news. Don't you remember the time where we already uncovered a US-ISIS operation training members in Texas a few year ago? Holy shit have Sup Forums been getting their old news from a shittier site.

pls no bully for a single tard

>tfw Trump was right
>tfw the only solution shut down Islamic immigration

In fact, we should just shut down all immigration.

>losing Mosul to 800 fighters
>guys look 250k troops are about to win!!

Neck yourself

you have no idea what you are talking about.

Invest some hours into understanding this: youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&index=1&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ

then we can talk again

Meh. Unless they get NYC they haven't gotten anywhere. Even the Pentagon attack proved to be an afterthought.

And Start deporting those who got citizenships in the last 15 years who arn't up to snuff. Exile

>The establishment is in utter and complete panic mode. Trump spelled the beginning of the end for them.
Indeed. On both sides of the Atlantic. It's great to observe. E.g. the coordinated press here is writing exactly NYT and WashPost stuff, sometimes they're just translating it. Debates in TV follow the same CNN narrative.

The establishment in the US won't give up that easily as can be seen. In the EU they're fearing the same fate. That's why they try to crown Merkel as the new "leader of the free world" now to keep the show running.

Source? Not calling bullshit. Would just like to read it

massive huh? I wonder how this came about?? perhaps muslims all support isis? Maybe isis is islamic after all...

You shouldn't undermine the efforts of the Iraqi military. Just last Summer, ISIS had Fallujah under their control and they were right outside of Baghdad for a while.

See They're about as incompetent as can be

Interesting links here user, thanks. Keep up the good work they are all over the fucking place.

If people knew the truth about the extremist networks in the US/EU a liberal party would not win a single election for half a century

It's endlessly amusing.

By the way, distribute this to your countrymen:

pastebin.com/MScqTxGX

>don't talk shit on incompetents goy
>it's unpatriotic

ISIS is the obama administrations/NATOs unofficial army. That is why obama and his ilk are so desperate to stop russia from fighting isis.

I will almost enjoy watching ISIS fuck your country up. Almost, not totally though because it's bad for the West in general.

These Isis guys are the real OG Sup Forums coordinated raiders except it's in real life lul

Muslims make up what, 4% of the pop?

Concentrated in cities, shit half of them live in Dearborn.

The militia dwarfs it. Damn near every right-minded and socially aware person has a gun, knows how to use it.

They can cause chaos, but that'd really only make us stronger in the end.

>ISIS has lost more than half of their territory in Iraq in the past year
>They're as strong as can be xdddd

Also, what the fuck is this?

Why was hr being used by our military when he was already ISIS?
Idk read this yourselves. Not sure what to make of it.
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/fort-lauderdale-shooter-was-aashiq-hammad-on-myspace-recorded-islamic-music

#notallmuslims

It's literally in the pastebin/plebbit link user ffs

lol @ isis aint ready to fight in 'merica

pic very related

Gee, what do you know. Almost like someone in the government was using him. Hmmm......

I'm glad not all Americans are as fucking stupid as you user

>The militia dwarfs it. Damn near every right-minded and socially aware person has a gun, knows how to use it.
But this isn't a legitimate war. It's a spiritual or moralistic war. So we have more guns and militiamen? But there is an utter spiritual vacuum regarding its actual use tactically or strategically. Militiamen would be in prison for hate crimes if they somehow systematically reacted against Islamic terrorists.

>>They're as strong as can be xdddd
They are though. They have cells all over Europe. Considering the amount of manpower pitted against them they are performing extremely well. They destroy Leopards and Abrams for fun.

A Canadian without a leaf

that's just sad :(

Yeah. Kinda like he said...

i'd never think that the muslims were hiding in the catskills the whole time

at least that makes the crusade a lot easier for me, just gotta travel upstate

>Never been attacked by Islamists
>Let it more
>Still never attacked

Nobody attacks us because there's no reason to hate us, people attack you because you people deserve it

You're annidiot m8. That hand gesture is very old, long before ISIS or terrorism.

It's just a visual form of the phrase "there is only one Allah and Muhammad is his messenger" or some shot.

those fuckers just were gifted heavy machinery by the Kalif Erdogan:

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-december-22-2016-turkish-forces-storming-al-bab-suffer-heavy-casualties/

southfront.org/isis-seizes-two-leopard-2a4-battle-tanks-turn-turkish-forces-back-near-al-bab/

southfront.org/new-data-reveals-how-many-military-equipment-turkey-lost-in-attempts-to-capture-al-bab/

southfront.org/isis-sezied-another-cobra-armored-vehicle-after-turkish-soldiers-fled-from-positions-near-al-bab-photos/

>If people knew the truth about the extremist networks in the US/EU a liberal party would not win a single election for half a century

Honestly it sounds like an opportunity to me. Social engineering is extremely cheap.

>Still never attacked
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa#Perpetrator
PAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hard to not be impressed by that.

>a massive race conflict/civil war is the major concern for the EU.
There can be no "civil war" for the EU because that would be literally impossible - the EU isnt and cant ever be a state.
A race war is off the table as well because non-whites are such a MINISCULE part of the general continental population that there would even be enough people to kill

You're so fucking naive, and what makes it worse is that you believe everything you say, while you can't even be further removed from reality if you fucking killed yourself

so what obongo activates cells in a week or so, complete chaos, and savior obongo steps in with martila law to keep the peace. Military revolts against him staying as MOTUS and stages a coup to get Trumps sworn in.

You saw it here first lads

>By the way, distribute this to your countrymen:
Interesting, thanks.

4% is not a meaningful number.

Differentiate the US demographics with theirs. Average and median age (esp. of the male population -> fighting age), distribution of opinions and social coherence.
Very important: their many brothers against Western single kids. Some of them die, the family continues to exist. Some of us die, entire families are eradicated. That threat alone will kill off much Western resistance.

A small group of determined militants can intimidate and perhaps control a large but heterogeneous (and culturally weakened) population. Don't underestimate small numbers as such.

>A race war is off the table as well because non-whites are such a MINISCULE part of the general continental population

>what are major urban centers
>what are pussified urban police
>what are utterly docile and unarmed citizenry
>what are demographic shifts in the next 5 years
>what are leftist and government sympathisers with Islamist goals

Use your head.