Man Who Harassed Ivanka On Plane Now Being Harassed Himself

Praise KEK!

pastebin.com/sU4gXW8i

westernjournalism.com/man-who-harassed-ivanka-on-plane-now-being-harassed-himself/

>Professor Matthew Lasner of Hunter College received a pair of letters Tuesday at his Upper East Side office — one containing a white powder, the other coated with feces.

>The letters also included photos of a poster board that read, “God hates fags,” and, “Next time you and your fag husband die,” police said Thursday.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/man-who-harassed-ivanka-on-plane-now-being-harassed-himself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're probably not even going to DNA test the poop because it probably belongs to those Jew who misunderstood what shitposting is.

im sorry what?

>Professor Matthew Lasner of Hunter College received a pair of letters Tuesday at his Upper East Side office — one containing a white powder, the other coated with feces.

>The letters also included photos of a poster board that read, “God hates fags,” and, “Next time you and your fag husband die,” police said Thursday.

Gee I wonder who sent those to themselves. I hope the cops bust them for that too.

kekkkekekkekekke7ekkeekkeke

Why is it so hard to believe that someone, possibly from here, would look this guy up and send him those letters? I mean, people from Sup Forums alone have been notorious for doing shit like this for a long time now.

poop and whackos are exclusive to Sup Forums?

Because almost without exception every 'hate crime' or racist attack is a hoax by the intended 'victim'

Well maybe he shouldn't have gone full special shitflake and been a moron.

I refuse to apologize for anything, burn in hellfire jew.

>harrassed

That's a bald faced lie.

I'm just using Sup Forums as an example.

So it's impossible that someone, such as people from here, would go out of their way to inconvenience someone else?

Thats only Sup Forums. We would never do something like that in this day and age.

no, they haven't. show me three examples.

lot of lebbit fags on here today

We only shitpost in the vurtual world.

We are a board of peace.

As the left likes to say, "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences".

watcha doing faggot rabbi?

fakehatecrimes.org
I might believe it but "god hates fags" is cliche as fuck, liberals think all republicans are Westboro Baptists. It would make more sense if it were just poo/anthrax alone.

nice false flag, faggot

>Hey rabbie, what'ya doin'?

>husband is literally named Goldstein

He started it, who gives a shit? You don't wanna get shit on? Don't go starting shit publicly with the presidents daughter and bragging about it on twitter.

good b8

I'm not saying I'm upset about it, I just think it's stupid that literally EVERYTHING is a conspiracy on this board.

>hey look, sandwich I just bought from the Jewish run deli is cut into triangles
>ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

>westernjournalism.com/man-who-harassed-ivanka-on-plane-now-being-harassed-himself/

(((Daniel Lasner))) and (((Matthew Goldstein))).

>y-you see goy? WE are still the real victims!

Underrated fucking kek.

Wait wait
this fag is a teacher in a college?

>Why is it so hard to believe that someone, possibly from here, would look this guy up and send him those letters? I mean, people from Sup Forums alone have been notorious for doing shit like this for a long time now.
That's enough Chanophobic rhetoric for a day. Sup Forums is a board of peace, a small minority of violent extremists does NOT represent Sup Forums

True fag haters would not say he had a "husband". Obvious, and very stupid, false "hate crime".

>be professor
>be faggot
>be lying jewish

I call it "the SJW triad"

At this point I'm not surprised.

fpbp

The same reason in a non-urban youth related murder you immediately look at the spouse or other close-relatives. This is the same reason you immediately believe it to be a hoax. They mostly are. Especially when the people that it is happening to are mentally unstable themselves.

Good riddance. Fucking kike ass punk.

I agree that it's a lie -- but this particular one is probably still fake. Like the other person said, "GOD HATES FAGS" is a liberal's caricature of conservatives.

Is Trump being a "billionarie mascot" for real billionaries to sell shit an actual thing? Why would his daughter travel with plebs?

Being a victim is one of the most powerful get out of jail cards and empowering things you can have.