Sup Forums idolizes the gun-grabbing...

>Sup Forums idolizes the gun-grabbing, freedom-hating Nazis who forced thousands of Europeans to work to finance their military regime and in return caused millions of Europeans to die indirectly by Allied bombing

Explain this please. Explain how this is any different than what the EU does now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtube.com/watch?v=A9dmMqUA1PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler expanded gun rights. Read a book

Only for German citizens. Not for German Jews, not for all the population he annexed during the war.

Jews aren't people. Why would you give the mortal enemy of our race weapons? Dumb frog

The right to bear and keep arms shall not be infringed.

Yeah we're dumb enough to give niggers and jews guns but Europeans shouldn't. You don't want Paris to have 700 murders in a year.

Its easier to suffer for your countrymen when they are your countrymen.

Do you enjoy knowing the taxes you are forced to pay go to niggers and muslims?

Funtington schiklgruber. Should have stuck to pissing on his niece, and lamenting his single bollock.

>caused millions of Europeans to die indirectly by Allied bombing
weak troll attempt

The Dresden bombings alone caused more harm to the "white race" than anything that has happened in the last 60 years. You are delusional because you are the son of weaklings who survived the war.

Nice try, Yehudi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Aesthetic

you are seriously putting allied war crimes on our responsibility?
I thought you were trolling.

miss us?

It's Hitler's fault for being a warmongering idiot who destroyed nationalism forever by expanding and annexing his land. He entered a global war he could never win.

And what exactly is the problem with that?
Are you some kind of faggot?

>taking back rightful German clay that belonged to your country barely 20 years ago
>warmongering

WEW FUCKIN LAD

Hitler was attacked by the satanic pedophile controlled nation altogether.

Clearly if evil fuckstains like that hate you you are the good guy.

Hitler did nothing wrong.............except lose the war.

Yes. Come home, Germany. We miss you.

Sure, take them, take them all.

I really like that filename font, how do you get that typed?

I would enjoy not paying taxes much more.
Let the trash shrivel up and die, black or white. I don't care.

Not seeing an issue here

>idiot who destroyed nationalism forever

This. It's like if you need a nail pounded in a board, and Hitler comes along and swipes at it with a hammer, getting it about halfway in but bending it so much that it can't be hammered in all the way. Thanks for trying, but it'd almost be better if you hadn't.

>Forget that the Manchuria Incident happened years before the invasion of Poland
>Forget all the atrocities against Germans in Poland before the invasion
>Forget that Austria gladly welcomed annexation by Germany
>Forget that the Rhineland was German territory
>Forget the ridiculously draconian sanctions and worst economic depression in history imposed on Germany
>Forget that it was the major Allied nations who declared war on Germany first, not the other way around.

hitlerdidnothingwrong.jpg

If you want to exterminate them, do it properly and with grace.
We Slovaks paid to have them deported. Why didn't you do the same?
They could have all gone to Israel, and we'd be chill here in Europe. But no, you had to fuck everything up, from nationalism to white identitarianism.
Fuck off, Nazi. After the day of the rope, we're starting AnCapistan, and if you touch us, we'll show you what a proper genocide looks like.

copy paste

you could google for the fonts if you want to write something else with it, can't be so hard to find.

>we can think for ourselves
>needs a big government to dictate his behaviour, property, and personality
Get a load of this good goy.

Some people on here are being ironic.
Some people on here just really hate jews, so the guy who killed 6 goyrillion would be their guy.
Most people are trolling.

If you want ot konw why Sup Forums supports NatSoc literally just go to the NatSoc General
it's all there

>caused millions of Europeans to die indirectly by Allied bombing
are you a literal retard? The leaders of the allies were bloodthirsty scum.

France would be better off if the nazis had won the war. prove me wrong.

>Most people are trolling.
mate I have to tell you something

You can't get rid of the non-Europeans without a powerful government. You can't stop them from coming into your country & genociding whites out of existence without a powerful government.

I remember when i used to be a "cultural libertarian" a "voluntaryist" and all that shit. Then i realized it's better to live under an authoritarian government & have my race continue to exist, than to live in a Libertarian country where whites are the minority.

Oh, Hi Muhammad.

And why the fuck would Hitler want armed Jews?

Do you really want armed thugs in the cities? Imagine how much crime could be prevented/blacks would be imprisoned if we just banned guns for blacks.

Same reason Sup Forums believes a corrupt businessman who has relied on government favoritism his entire career and loves Israel is going to magically root out government corrupt and bring the war to the kikes
because Sup Forums are retards swayed by the tiny number of people willing to pandering to them

I don't idolize Hitler, or any german leader for that matter.

The eternal teuton is a menace who must be policed lest he, like a lemming, rush to his own doom and anyone else who just happens to get in his way.

>ancap autists actually doing anything in the real world

lel

>you can't get rid of the non-Europeans without a powerful government. You can't stop them from coming into your country & genociding whites out of existence without a powerful government
Wrong.
Dinko the Destroyer is one man, and he hired a bunch of guys to patrol the southern border of Bulgaria, blocking quite a significant length of the EU border on one of its weakest points, denying the immigrants entry. That guy is an independent actor, and Sup Forums loves him.
Imagine this along the entire EU border. I could imagine governments trying to stop the defenders, not the invaders. A Nazi government would also have other issues to deal with, so it wouldn't be as dedicated or as efficient as a network of a couple thousand citizens, acting to protect their countries.
The same can be done with deportations - literal lynch mobs going door to door, waging psychological warfare against the invading hordes and race traitors. Again, sanctions would be placed against a government that does this, but against the people? Not so much.
Now what could happen under a minarchistic government, only concerned with matters of citizenship, emergency services, and law enforcement? Those subhumans would lose the very reason why they're paying us a visit - welfare. They would leave on their own, admittedly causing damage, which would really just rile more people against them and excuse any mistreatment from our side.
Admit it, goy - kikes don't want large government for nothing.

Oh, so suddenly we don't have recreational McNukes? Funny how you adjust the strawman according to what part of our ideology you're trying to deny.

Oh, and I forgot to add the aftermath of when a libertarian has had enough.

>implying the government didn't do that

kek

Yeah nah. Timmy did it, he's /our guy/.

>when a libertarian has had enough.
has had enough of government murdering innocent civilians and children (Waco)?

youtube.com/watch?v=A9dmMqUA1PE

Are you sure tho?

Yes. He'd do it if it was Hitler doing the killing, too.
Brown or red, they're better dead.

Europe stays European.

>implying I'm watching an 88 min podcast
Lad. I'm trying to go to sleep early.

>Explain how this is any different than what the EU does now.
Consent, mutual profit and taste.

Watch it tomorrow. It's pretty interesting. Piper was based and exposed Israel all the time.

kek. No people are going to organize deportations in an AnCap society. Also, what happens when a foreign government sees anarchy and decides to invade? What is protecting your Ancap utopia then?

and its wrong because...?

Yeah, and it's not like there wasn't other German nationalists who weren't as retarded.

DNVP was a big party in Germany at the time and got out maneuvered. They probably would have restored the Kaiser focused on just annexing Austria and the lost Eastern territories.

That idiot started Germanys cuckening. Because of those fucking retarded Nazi assholes it is a problem now to hate someone who is not white. If anyone behaves like a drugged up psychotic ape and i call him an asshole I'm a racist.

There are so many fucking reasons to hate Nazis and their idiotic idol A to the dolf.

If anyone thinks Hitler was cool, you must be braindead!

Not an argument.

THIS

Libertarians are fucking cucks.

Die juden sind schult!

>Denazification: the result

Fuck off, he could've waited 10 years after annexing Czechoslovakia to annex another country.

Germany needed saving, he was the only person willing to do something proactive

He didn't annex you, he occupied you, it wasn't permanent. It was only your fault by the way like in 1914 with all that "we are weak faggots but muh revanchism" bullshit.

Kys. If you really believe this you are an utter moron.

Sup Forums supports the Nazis because they want to be edgy.
The second the hipster appeal wears off (because normies start to like Hitler) Sup Forums will go full commie retard