If Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote, would Sup Forums still defend the Electoral College?

If Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote, would Sup Forums still defend the Electoral College?

I doubt it. You would be acting like liberals are right now, but worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if if if if

t. obama

Stupid post.

Okie dokie

Yes of course we would. Not everyone, but largely yes. Most of us have an actual understanding that a system isn't broken just because it doesn't work specifically for you.

That's just a retarded assumption, and its not worth creating a thread.

she shouldn't have campaigned to get the popular vote

I can't speak for others, but I would accept that she won the electoral college, thus won the election. Although I would prefer Trump winning, I can accept not getting my way.

You may be correct, but we'll never know. Right?

I tell you one thing, they wouldn't be looting stores and causing civil unrest in the streets.

Good thing we don't need hypotheticals.

See you at Mr. Trump's inauguration on the 20th :D

The most corrupt candidate in American history lost. Get over it.

The poplar vote doesn't matter

and he won it anyway if you don't consider illegal votes

>when your state is the only one that went 100% blue

>when you are from literal gotham city and they don't like you

cuck logic is the best

>look at me I'm unironically replying and bumping reddit shitposting copy pasta

Yes because I'm not a short sighted idiot like the left appear to be.
I've yet to support PR in the UK even thought it would benefit me in the short term.

fpbp
>if if if if if if

8 years.

but he didn't, get over it libshit
saged

I'm guessing you mean Mass. and not Hawaii

The media wouldn't even be talking about Russian hacking that's for damn sure.

>be republican
>understand how and why the electoral college works

No, Sup Forums would. Because we're not retards.

>Because we're not retards.

Lol, you're all uneducated gibmedats.

>if [...] would [...]

You have to stop with this rhetoric. And not just you, everyone else too. It didn't happen and we'll never know what "would" have happened.

>before November
>"trump supporters are stupid because they think the electoral college might be broken"
>"he's just scared because he knows Hillary will win"
>trump wins anyway
>"TRUMP LOST THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS BROKEN DISMANTLE THIS SYSTEM HILLARY WAS THE TRUE WINNER REEEEEE"
Face it Hillcucks, he was actually right all along, the system was broken, and your own stubbornness to actually listen to anything Trump and his supporters said resulted in your own downfall.
We had to suffer with your insults and snarky shit for 8 years, and now you can't stop crying like babies over your power being taken away from you.

>this

Cuck faggot bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

All income classed voted more for trump other than the lowest one. American universities are liberal as fuck.

Honestly, the electoral college is a cuckold system. If states want more represenation they should go into other states, kill the population and annex the land. Relying on big daddy government to give everyone a trophy is what libtards do. of course, I'm glad trump won, but we need to act now and nuke california and new york.

Newsflash, dingus: TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE. The US election is in no way based on a culumative total of votes cast nationally. Its the United States of America not the United America of States

If pigs flew out of your butt, would they be required to file FAA flight plans?
If unicorns were found on public lands, would they get unicorn sanctuaries like wild horses?
If a platypus learned to speak, would it perform Shakespeare in the park?

Your story is pointless, because it's impossible to prove or disprove. You might fit in better here I hear they like fairy tales almost as much as you.
>Sagegoesinallfields

>1 post by this ID
>obviously bait or shill

Reminder don't reply to shill threads. Especially shit ones like this.

If we ignore them they will eventually go away.

wouldn't happen. The electoral colleges gives conservatives more power, not less.

Doesn't matter who the losing side is as the loser will always bitch. Nobody wants to lose and there is a lot at stake if they lose.

What makes this election funny is how democrats thought they had the election in the bag. The MSM made it seem as if Hillary was going to overwhelmingly win. Newsweek printed magazines about how it was historic that she won before the election was finished. The kicker was that dems told republicans to accept the outcome of the election. Then once Trump won and Hillary lost, they flipped a shit and started riots. It was great.

>intelligent people are liberal as fuck
Fixed.

Yes, to be honest I didn't expect Trump to win.

we can talk about theoreticals forever, but the fact is that you lost and we won. suck my dick nerd

I guess we'll never know. Enjoy your hypothetical fantasies for the next 8 years.

That sword cuts both ways user. Trump said the election was rigged, that his supporters should not except the results unless he won. Trump opened the door for the loser to question the legitimacy of the election.

>if
You'll never know, and it kills you inside.

No. But you wouldn't post this stupid shit anymore.

Yeah, it can cut both ways.

Everyone ITT bitching about hypotheticals because they know they'd be whining "RIGGED" if Clinton won. Unfortunately, hypotheticals are all we have since Trump hasn't presented any actual positions on policy. Is he going to build the wall or not? Is he going to raise the minimum wage or lower it? No one fucking knows.

I dont know what would Sup Forums do
and i dont care, since it didnt happen
Trump will be the next president of United States of Amerika.
Not a cliton. I hope the cliton bitch dies in anger and despair, just after her zombie husband does.

no one cares faggot, you lost and trump is going to through your employers in the slammer. deal with it.

Personally I like it and I voted for Gore.

We are a republic and it works well to that end.

Honestly, that's what I was expecting to happen and was all ready to accept it, but was pleasantly surprised.

The densely populated cities that produce only paperwork should be able to decide the fate of the countryside that produces their food, energy and raw materials. Talk about the two wolves voting the sheep for dinner.