Who's America's greatest ally?

Jizzrael

south korea

Canada

Texas

Jews obviously.

FUCK OFF WE HATE YOU

Israel is our greatest ally.
Every American must make it there sacred duty to protect the Jewish homeland from Muslim invaders.

This

surely our jewish overlords

france always and forever

Zimbabwe?

el

belize is 10 times better than you

fuck off spic

Literally Georgia

>belize is 10 times better than you

The 2nd Amendment.

belize is still better than you

This is a good question, but almost like asking who is the tallest midget.

Yeehaw

>belize is still better than you
Yeah, I don't think so, the most of them are niggers who can't speak English properly

France, hands down. She's our little sister who we rescue when she gets in trouble and loans us $20 and a loaded gat once in a while.

sorry billion times better than your shithole

You know the answer.

Armenia!
We even sound similar.

Finland

Holding ruskie from their northeast border since 1939

I don't get people who say France is our greatest ally
You remember the French and Indian wars yes? France allied with the Indians and raided settlements near the Canadian border. Britain backed us up. They supported us in the revolution , yes, but only to weaken Britain.

Both France and Britain can fuck off tbqh. They didn't do jack in the civil war.

you had to give up some land to us snow nigger

The kikes.

you had to give up half your army

France.

lol shit

Canada.

You're honestly just there. Not even note worthy beyond memes.

Yeah, top cucks:

>Virtually no circumcision was performed before the year 1945 as it is against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[36] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[37] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision." According to a 2002 study, 86.3% of South Korean males aged 14–29 were circumcised.[38] In 2012, it's the case of 75.8% of the same age group. Only after 1999 has some information against circumcision become available (at the time of the 2012 study, only 3% of Korean internet sites, using the most popular Korean search engine Naver, are against indiscriminate circumcision and 97% are for).[36] The authors of the study speculate "that the very existence of information about the history of Korean circumcision, its contrary nature relative to a longstanding tradition, its introduction by the US military, etc., has been extremely influential on the decision-making process regarding circumcision."[36]

GOD BLESS TEXAS

it was only 300000

Sup Forums

Actually no, I've visited it countless times and it's pretty shitty to be honest, there's your answer Vladimir
Do you want more info? Go to fucking Wikipedia I can't make up your life
This is your last (you)

Her mother UK,having troubles in the past,America want independency, but in the both lover and fuck argentina in war Malvinas, America Sister Australia and Canada are good family.

France.

what do about belize

>Who's America's greatest ally?

Japan or SK probably, given just how much of your shit is there.

(I really hope Trump kicks out Turkey from NATO and instead accepts SK and/or Japan. Needs less Chink BS).

Fuck you. We supported you guys in Korea, Afghanistan and Iraq. We will continue to assist you guys in conflict. Your military respects our military. We're on exercises together all the time.
5 eyes take care of each other. Together we are ultimate.
Trudeau is temporary. He only got in because 1.) Harper was an actual awkward tool and lost the trust of the public and was not getting back in, no matter how hard he tried
2.) People fell for the legalized weed promise.
Even without the weed promise, Harper still would have lost. People just didn't trust him anymore. He was becoming increasingly megalomaniacal and had lost focus of what the Conservatives really stood for.
Truth is, you have no better ally than us and the rest of the UKUSA5 nations.

useless effect this card will not be attacked ever lol

I guess the Irish do have a lot in common with niggers....

lol.
You know it's true. US, CAN, UK, AUS and NZ run this game nigga.

>I guess the Irish do have a lot in common with niggers....
Literally the dumbest European ethnicity.

Cromwell did nothing wrong.

Da joos

>Is this a trick question?

der juden!

did you know the kardashians are Armenian? hows that make you feel about your nation?

Redpill me on Armenia. What do you do? Where does your money come from? Who wants to fuck with you and how profitable would fucking them up in turn be? What's the single best dish you guys have?

And you some lives. Fair deal I guess.

>ayy lmao

Pol

There's an armenian version of "OY VEY" it's "OY VAY"

That's a lot of questions
>What do you do?
Live like slaves + war with Azerbaijan and Turkey
>Where does your money come from?
Mainly tax money
>Who wants to fuck with you and how profitable would fucking them up in turn be?
There's no much point for us to fight them right now. We are just being tricked by rich that live in the conflict territory and stupid people that are guided with revenge. This situation is absolutely unprofitable for us right now. Armenia wouldn't exist in 10-20 years.
>What's the single best dish you guys have?
Can't answer that one. Not a big fan of our food.

France

I like this argument of "but only to weaken Britain"
USA delivered west Europe only to stop the USSR from having it.

>Armenia wouldn't exist in 10-20 years.
just tell your diaspora to help your own country instead of pretending to be nationalist and shilling for pointless stuff just like turkish diaspora in germany.

Remind me which language you're speaking again

Remind me where the Pilgrims were from

Remind me where George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin all descended from

Remind me where the settlers of Jamestown, Virginia came from

Remind me which language you have always kept, without any serious rivalry, throughout your history as a nation

Remind me which empire the 13 colonies were a part of

Remind me which country the 13 colonies had to pay taxes to

>Literally who.

Netherlands or Australia
Netherlands is easily our oldest since our tries with Spain have faded over the centuries
Straya has been with us through thick and thin for as long as they've been around
Finland is bretty close to them as well, especially our militaries as we both designed our modern forces bouncing ideas off each other along with based Törni
Nips are close too but we've been rocky the last decade

>Texas
Literally 45% white

>France
Literally went to war with them twice after the revolution
Snubbed us at the Iraq war
No fuck you

UK probably.

They're occasionally useful, unlike a certain other so-called Greatest Ally™ that just begs for money all the time and gets us to do their wetwork.

Russia

Fuck you Onigger was a piece of shit to the Georgians during the South Ossetia crisis

Love you forever Funlan

Same kek
Besides
Your government never helped us during the revolution
De Lafayette and his pals loved us and wanted to help and all the cuckd elites in France helped because Ben Franklin fucked all their wives and convinced them to eldn us a hand.
Also based French people who wanted to help took some boat fare and money for a rifle and set sail to help us kick ass
French government never did a god damn thing

Japan

Worst Korea is literally a cuck slave that we keep around to keep a good eye on the rest of Asia and nothing else

>Remind me which language you're speaking again
American English
Not even Europeans learn British English anymore kek

UK, Colombia, Israel, Poland, South Korea, Japan

Like I care.
Serj was planning to finally give karabax and end this, but people went against him because muuh killed son so I want other children to die as well (fun fact: people from karabax don't protect their boarders, only people from armenia)

The best choice this place can make is becoming part of Russia.

Britain, no contest. Any conflicts or disdain we may have had with each other was dealt with a long time ago.

Now we're best friends and have had each other's backs in every World War.

May our relationship last for ages to come. Cheers to Brits!

>war with Azerbaijan and Turkey
What war? :D
wait you call licking european and american ass to make them accept the so-called genocide war? :D
wow bro..I wonder how long it would take for us to invade your country

GB, bruh

>american english
>english
english is kinda the short form of englandish you fuck face. So when you still say that you speak "MURICAN ENGLISH" you are still implying that you guys have no national language.Like the name of your country.

jodestan

Australia.

We are like your drunk best mate but we will always support you mate. We are like that mate that loves a fight and you call up late at night when you're blind drunk and we come pick you up and take you home even though we are blind drunk too

American English is a language though
There are tons of differences between what we speak and the Bongs speak

this region is truly tainted because of muh killed x meme.

best of luck, but im sure you will last longer than me.

Streuth

Good goy

There are differences for sure but there are no major differences. Besides you are still proving my point. If you guys had your own language it would come after your country's name.

and yet you guys don't have a country name either

It would be Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK, as each country are essentially part of a secret club that shares intelligence reports with each other without the rest of the world getting to peak.

>no Dutch
Right...

UK or Japan.

>regular action on boarders
>what war?
We are officially at war with Azerbaijan

Well, nato is protecting you guys (to be able to control Russia)

>spics, liberals, and fatasses

wow what a state

Mate what's that flag? Florida?
Just not sure what you're implying. Forgive me for being a dumb cunt we only got the internet 2 months ago and they don't teach us fuck all in schools except the best way to roll nice white ox darts for your mate that's too fucked to roll

>Live like slaves + war with Azerbaijan and Turkey
>war with Azerbaijan and Turkey
>Azerbaijan and Turkey
I'm asking where are we fighting at?

Daily reminder that Turkish people living in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and other West-European countries are basically no better than your average American nigger

>Well, nato is protecting you guys (to be able to control Russia)
Oh they help a lot trust me (!)