Reminder that Hillary got 3 million more votes than Drumpf did

Reminder that Hillary got 3 million more votes than Drumpf did.

Hillary picked a fight with PEPE and lost.

I took the biggest dump of my life this morning

doesn't matter. read the constitution; that's not how US elects president

>infowars

So was Brexit the tyranny of the majority? Or was it fairly won.

It was fairly won by rural and suburban retards.

>Hillary can't even win against a drawing

And Drew Brees led the NFL in passing yards this year but the Saints still didn't make the playoffs

And she still lost by a landslide. Sucks to be her, huh?.

1 person, 1 vote. Faggot.

I thought people voted, not counties.

>being this retarded
I didn't know it was possible

I just thought that founding fathers could've predicted this and created electoral college to save the humanity.

Wow OP. You must be a very bright young man to state such extreme fact. But unfortunately California is part of America and most of America voted for Trump. America stands for every person, not every popular vote which made no sense considering Trump won electoral college. But of course it does not seem fair that a bigot, racist, sexist, homophobe, sjw-ist, oompa-loompa fascist, LITERALLY HITLA, FASCIST, won the election, even though the whole world (that you see through blue-filtered media, aka the media you like to observe) promised he will not win. He literally has

We aren't a democracy. We aren't ruled by tyranny of majority like it is in the racist and horrible land of Britain where Brexit happened.

We're a Republic.

Remember that Hillary will never be president and will instead rot in prison.

>There are people that exist that are this retarded

Are you faggots new to America? If you don't understand how US presidents are chosen, get the fuck out and learn to integrate.

Fucking Hillaryfags tainted Pepe

And we won the electoral college. Do we need to have the same god damn thread every single day?

Reminder that you're shilling for sore loser, loved by niggers, illegals and feminists.

Reminder that your still a faggot.

Reminder that Trump got 77 more electoral votes than Shillary did

Nice digits

And yet she still lost, and will never be president.
>remember the 3 million, goyim.

Whoa

reminder that more passing yards doesnt equal more touchdowns

Multiple times a day.

KEK SPEAKS