Believing in the round jew

>believing in the round jew

what's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/azimuthal_equidistant=
timecube.2enp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
photontheory.com/Einstein/Einstein02.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5375.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QtblLsygmSY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not retarded

>thousands of years of flat earth comsology
>few hundred years of round earth cosmology.

you're the retard.

I'm not a retarded Brazilian monkey.

same as this dude

GPS
Pendulum domino thing
Eclipses
Magnetosphere , plate tectonics, and so on

>few hundred years of round earth cosmology
>few hundred
You god damn imbeciles/baiters

Flat earth can be proven simply by all the misinformation surrounding it. It is a psyop. With a powerful enough telescope, you can see the red spots on jupter and the rings of saturn. Celestial bodies. Aliens and demons are psy ops too.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/azimuthal_equidistant=

people literally only believe in a round earth because its what they've been told from birth, and not a single person here will abandon their weak pride in order to reach truth and enlightenment. you couldn't defend it in a debate, and nigger de tyson is a fraud

leafs are brittle when dried with salt. crumble in the wind weakling.

thats not how perspective works.

being able to see round objects in space isnt the same as LOOKING AT THEM FROM A FLAT MOTIONLESS PLANE

CIRCLE FAGS ARE JUST CONTROLLED OPPOSITION BY THE ROUND JEW

CUBE IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

timecube.2enp.com/

Demons aren't psy ops they were the explanation for mental illnesses before modern medicine

Aliens probably are, to discredit people who observe experiential, classified aircraft

People literally only believe in things like the Bible and other religions because it's what they've been told or taught from birth.

You can use that argument for so many fucking things.

when you zoom, you can bring ships back into full view. a point of convergence is not a point of curvature. there is no mathematical way to prove curvature.

the sun is closer, and smaller than what you think it is.

You have no proof. Nor the funds to prove your claim. Youre not going to anterartica. Youre not sending anything there. Youre not going to outerspace either. Youre just talking on the internet because you saw some youtube videos. I can convince you right now that race is a 100% fake social construct. Watch me.

i have more than half a brain cell

the bible is a historically and scientifuclly accurate book.

things like non-locality, quatnum physics, and string theory were already in the Old Testament or Torah before any of your pseudo bullshit came around.

if you can't prove the bible to be truth, then you're too stupid and prideful to do it in the first place.

people leave and join the faith all the time. flat earth is empirical and an impeachable truth

Fuck you.

These are schematics to show you things hiding BEHIND the horizon that curves in the far distance not the shape of the horizon itself from the observer's point of view.

>1 fig
Ship "sinking" into the sea as it gets further

>2 fig
Stars changing locations and new ones appearing as traveling in one direction

Why the fuck am I even trying to discuss this?
Is making people mad part of your plan, agent?

Prove it. Im not saying youre wrong, just prove it better.

Then you'd realize these threads are disinfo/psyop to try and discredit Sup Forums

Neat. Still doesn't explain retrograde planetary motion, and nobody who has bought into the flat earth theory on this board can ever explain how that happens.

First they will tell me not to believe everything I read, at which point, I will tell them that, as a child, I observed it myself (lived in the country, not much to do back then). Then I'm told I have confirmation bias, despite the fact that it is clearly and easily observable. Then I'm either called a liar, or "confirmation bias," is repeated ad naseum.

Furthermore, ignoring all that, no matter how many threads there are, it is never explained why such a lie would be perpetuated. What do the powers that be gain from such lies?

more like some twat from left pol or reddit that are finding whatever bullshit info they can from the web to try and push the ideal that pol consists of bible bashing retards

my proof is thousands of points of light in the sky, and the complete impossibility of these patterns if we were moving in an elliptical following another elliptical

see this picture, and tell me if you honestly thing the perfect circles sometimes perfect straight lines that make perfect 90 degree angles perpendicular to our horizon.

see every time you see a ship or something "disappear" below a fictional curvature, you can literally just zoom and bring it back into view. you can see objects from hundreds of miles away like this.

no.

>l me not to believe everything I read, at which point, I will tell them that, as a child, I observed it myself (lived in the country, not much to do back then). Then I'm told I have confirmation bias, despite the fact that it is clearly and easily observable. Then I'm either called a liar, or "confirmation bias," is repeated ad naseum.

>japanese planes had to fly over europe and america just to attack pearl harbour

Yet what sort of mental gymnastics you have to do explain Earth's shadow on the moon at a predicted time that is calculated with the having a Solar system with round planets around it in mind?

I think I meant more like occult demon summoning. all that chakra third eye awakening stuff is junk too. Theres so much hoo ha surrouding it all. One thing for sure tho.. humans are fucked up. Not all of are bad. But the evil of man has no bounds.

They arent really demons but energies that influence us. The same energies that make a coin land 50/50. The balance that holds existance in place.

Gonna assume that image was for me, regarding retrograde planetary motion. To which I respond:

>Confusing stars with planets.

yeah man, Ive seen the evidence. You need to show me something new. You cant. You dont have the tools. If you had the tools the world would have already long been in chaos.

>my proof is thousands of points of light in the sky, and the complete impossibility of these patterns if we were moving in an elliptical following another elliptical

These points of lights are so god damn far away that these elliptical movements are literally non-existent in the scale of the whole god damn universe.

U wot m8

dumbs are definitly real. Subterrean reptialians not so much. No luck for agartha either.

>thousands of years of dirt people """""cosmology"""""
>hundreds of years of actual scientific cosmology

if the earth is flat are other planets flat as well?

>What do the powers that be gain from such lies?

hide more land, makes target human beings easier to conquer, wrapping a circle into a ball cuts us off from the rest of the universe

it conditions people to be told what to think, instead of thinking for themselves. literally everyones a slave because of the round earth lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

watch this, the same people who killed Abraham Lincoln orchestrated WW1, the russian revolution, nazi germany the holocaust, JFK, Israel, and the confrontation between Israel and Islam.

this covers the trading with the enemy act in 1928. Nazi germany ran on ford. he sued america when they bombed nazi tank facotries that he owned. and won.

string theory dicates this is a 10 dimensional universe, what "earth" is, its the bottom of the 10 dimensional universe, and the other 6 are above us, and we are the 4 below, making the first heaven, and the 6heavens above us.

>Neat. Still doesn't explain retrograde planetary motion

what is purposeful misinformation and believing in straight lies?

gravity is a meme no one can prove. all the ancient scriptures say this earth is fixed unmoving on pillars. all the stars in the sky seem to agree with this.

photontheory.com/Einstein/Einstein02.html

>Since then I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment, though the Earth is revolving around the Sun.

thats because there is no movement, and einstein is full of shit.

> I would like to mention only the problem of cosmology. This problem is related to the geometry of the universe and to

the only reason he got around this is he reduced a 10 dimensional universe to 4 dimensions. he tried to reduce us to 3 dimensions but a 3 dimensional model of the universe would have conflicted with time, the 4th dimension. the entire field of cosmology disagrees with a round earth.

I do not believe in the bullshit of Christianity.which strictly says the world is flat with a firmament of water at the top.

>dumbs are definitly real

think I gathered that myself from reading flat earth threads

>every time you see a ship or something "disappear" below a fictional curvature, you can literally just zoom and bring it back into view. you can see objects from hundreds of miles away like this.
Good. That explains how I saw your mom from all the way over here.

That pic you posted here
is retarded. No matter how much you zoom in, the base of the building will never emerge. Just like you will never see the guy's feet because the bloke put a camera on an uneven ground. Sure it does seem to be a handlemonfield but it's a minor problem for poorer areas, as the background clearly suggests.

gravity completely, and utterly doesn't exist. what is pushing everyone down is buoyancy you can replicate this same result in air as you can with water.

> You dont have the tools.

you just arent conceptualizing the data. there is nothing on this earth other than fake pictures that make you think we're a ball flying through space rather than being om the bottom of a 10 dimensional existence.

I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink.

Did you know that the moon can be simultaneously north of Japan and south of California? Checkmate, spaceballers!

I'm not a monkey and I know physics
/thread.

its not the earths shadow.

s retarded. No matter how much you zoom in, the base of the building will never emerge

this is a complete and utter lie.

>string theory dicates this is a 10 dimensional universe, what "earth" is, its the bottom of the 10 dimensional universe, and the other 6 are above us, and we are the 4 below, making the first heaven, and the 6heavens above us.

you still dont understand how perspective works, their OWN ellipticals dont matter, and the fact they're going in perfect cirles around us does, because it says we are on a flat, and motionless plane.

>string theory dicates this is a 10 dimensional universe, what "earth" is, its the bottom of the 10 dimensional universe, and the other 6 are above us, and we are the 4 below, making the first heaven, and the 6heavens above us.

You know, this flat earth meme with the idea that there is more land under us would be far greater if you'd approach it the angle of a "curved flat land" as in - we are conditioned to have this mentality that we can observe a certain part of this flat land as a curved ball and only if we expand our consciousness we can start seeing more land from the the point onwards from the Antactic region.

The land is still curved though.

i was going to go with the seeing the moon over australia while in nevada, but yea. +1

WHICH PICTURE IS REAL

seriously, the jews persecute Christianity, and you persecute Christianity, everyone who persecutes Christianity on this board is a jew. the bible ends up being non fiction.

i promise you, that you're just too retarded to be able to prove it to yourself. its only a book user.

argartha is located in the center of the north pole, which leads to the hollow earth on a flat earth.

What about objects shown falling in a vacuum?

>the sun has a lampshade
kek

being able to see it right now with my own eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

>gravity completely, and utterly doesn't exist
kill yourself
right now
by any means necessary you must end your life this instant.
There is nothing suspect about those photos.
>what are advances in satellite imagery
>hurr the colours look different we live on a disk :^)

thats why aviation treats and travels the earth the earth like its a flat plane, and not a ball. if you head due west or east on this map, you would walk in a circle around the north pole. if you headed south in any direction you would get to the antarctic ice barrier.

all the antarctic shit is happening in the south american end of of the antarctic ice circle.

this is why you're able to travel SOUTH NORTH LOL

>The land is still curved though.

no you nigger, it really isn't

> that there is more land under us

there is an under us, the hollow earth portal to argartha is located in the center of the north pole.

thats what ocean and air currents go in circles

btw, the fault lines end up being in circles too.

>seriously, the jews persecute Christianity, and you persecute Christianity
How is this logical? i did not even persecute it yet i am lumped in with a Jew? i know you poltard Creationists are illogical but this is new lows. Since all i did was call it bullshit.
>the bible ends up being non fiction.
The bible is fiction like the Quran, Bhagavad Gita and the book of Mormon.

>there is no mathematical way to prove curvature
wat. the sooner you mouth breathers drop dead, the better off the human race will be.

Yesterday it was the breath jew.

>tfw to intelligent to believe in round Earth

>what are great circles
>what are rhumb lines

t. commercial pilot

There is nothing suspect about those photos.
>what are advances in satellite imagery
>hurr the colours look different we live on a disk :^)

do you understand how nasa even makes its COMPOSITE and PHOTOSHIPPED images? everything that has ever come out of NASA is CGI. see pic

>gravity completely, and utterly doesn't exist

>In 1907 Johannes Stark asked me to write a monograph on the special theory of relativity in the journal Jahrbuch der Radioaktivitat. While I was writing this, I came to realize that all the natural laws except the law of gravity could be discussed within the framework of the special theory of relativity. I wanted to find out the reason for this, but I could not attain this goal easily.

Einstein couldn't prove gravity, neither can you.

its own atomic matter is pushing it down since there is no air or other atomic matter to interfere. the denser the matter, the more it will seek the bottom this is why you can have a 200 pound hot air ballon. remove all interference and you get the vacuum test.

if you try to map this triangle on the earth, you'll get a triangle with 180 degrees, instead of a triangle with more ethan 180 degrees (because of curvature

kill yourself

> No matter how much you zoom in, the base of the building will never emerge
>this is a complete and utter lie.

Prove that its a lie, in any way, no one has ever taken a photo that is at odds with the curvature of the earth theory.

Then why do two objects fall at the exact same rate in a vacuum on Earth (for example)? If is their own density pushing them down, wouldn't they fall at different speeds?

mohommad was married to a roman catholic nun

catholics designed islam to destroy Christianity. the dark ages were started by muhhammad and Islam in 600ad, not the germanics. DEUS VULT

would you look at that. I'm blaming them for lying about the shape of the earth too

>Bhagavad Gita
non ficitonal fuck you that book is great

>book of Mormon
fuck dude, I don't know. they like Jesus, so I'm ok with it

seriously, I used to be atheistic and all fuck the bible. when you put the thing to the test, it stands for itself. you're literally just too stupid to read.

>do you understand how nasa even makes its COMPOSITE and PHOTOSHIPPED images? everything that has ever come out of NASA is CGI. see pic
proof?
>how big is america?
What is perspective?
>What colour are the oceans?
What is lighting and advances in satellite imagery?
>Why is there never any live footage of the earth spinning?
Literally tens of streams of live ISS feed are on youtube right now.
>Why are the images so varied
See above

>what are large triangles
*farts*

no, there is nothing to interfere with them, so they both seek the bottom at the same speed.

image for you see image and you're watching lies.

>WHICH PICTURE IS REAL
Not that I believe NASA's public releases but these images can easily differ because of different cameralenses from different distances. Some retouching to bring out more colors is something I do believe that NASA does. The picture isn't an argument because the differences are in fact explainable.

>you still dont understand how perspective works, their OWN ellipticals dont matter, and the fact they're going in perfect cirles around us does, because it says we are on a flat, and motionless plane.
No it doesn't, megaburger, and you are the one not understanding perspective. The stars and galaxies are so far away that if you were sitting still in space without the spinning around on a bauble they would be exactly in the same places. But the fact that the ground is moving around the Sun and spinning in it's own axis in a circular manner makes the dots in the sky move. Earth's spin and movement aren't perfect circles yet because the stars and galaxies are so far away as they are they appear to be moving in perfect circles.

The argument that Earth is in place and the sky does the moving is basically stone age tier knowledge.

>there is an under us, the hollow earth portal to argartha is located in the center of the north pole.
When the fuck does the "hollow" part come into play on a flat concept.

Why the fuck am I still in this thread?

>Einstein couldn't prove gravity, neither can you.
Your parents proved gravity when they dropped you on your head.

And what do jews gain from having you believe the earth is round then?
And the word for deceived is ~nasha~ not nasa
biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5375.htm

>Einstein couldn't prove gravity, neither can you.
nigger, he literally did with gravitational waves, are you retarded

>the denser the matter, the more it will seek the bottom

If this isn't talking about fall speed, what did you mean by this? (Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to see what you are saying.)

proof?

robert simmon, big blue marble. look him up.

>>how big is america?
What is perspective?
>What colour are the oceans?
What is lighting and advances in satellite imagery?
>Why is there never any live footage of the earth spinning?
Literally tens of streams of live ISS feed are on youtube right now.
>Why are the images so varied

ima make it really simple for you
moving at the speeds described in this picture, would make absolutly impossible, and it would make perfectly striaght lines perpedicular to our horizon impossible, see ethe star of siriuus, or isis. egpytians dedicated a whole side to of a pyramid to watch this one star move in a perfect and straight line.

btw. orion still lines up to egypt up to 5/100ths of an inch. impossible if we were moving in >pic related.

even NASA says we're on a flat and motionless plane. grow up, open your mind and stop being a prideful shit, or kill yourself. you're subhuman not being able to conceive the shape of the 10 dimensional universeGOOD GOYM, WE WOULD NEVER CHANGE THINGS ON THE INTERNET

3 10 pound objects under water, one floats, one sinks, one remains neutral based on atomic density. I was more referencing this than anything else. sorry for the confusion

>if you try to map this triangle on the earth, you'll get a triangle with 180 degrees, instead of a triangle with more ethan 180 degrees (because of curvature
Holy fucking shit. You deny round earth without even understanding how the round earth concept even works.

Lolololoolololololoolool

Tell me young man, how did you try to map that triangle on our earth?

wrong I'm a test tube baby

>When the fuck does the "hollow" part come into play on a flat concept.

fuck if i know nigga. all what i know is that the bible is telling you the truth when it says this shit is flat and fixed upon pillars. and all what I know is that argartha and the hollow earth are real and the portal to it is in the north pole, which is why every compass points to it.

how are those flights to south america working for you? do they feel like they're always over 15thousand miles?

i know how maping a 2d object on a 3d ball would work, and instead of triangles with 180 degrees, you would get triangles with 270 since curavture would add 30 degrees to each angle.

Then find me any other source that agrees with you apart from a perhaps doctored image.
i'll wait.
What an abhorrent pseudo-scientific post
>he wants me to prove that perspective is real

if quints kek thinks the earth is flat

>moving at the speeds described in this picture, would make absolutly impossible

lmao you have no idea how large the galaxy is adorable

A 2D sphere is literally impossible. It's not like a cube or a cylinder. You cannot accurately map a sphere without leaving it in 3D.

>because something is old makes it true
you have downs syndrome

So you're saying that pretty much only "the Jews" know the truth about the Earth being flat?

What do mean my Jews exactly? NWO? Zionists?

>fuck if i know nigga. all what i know is that the bible is telling you the truth when it says this shit is flat and fixed upon pillars. and all what I know is that argartha and the hollow earth are real and the portal to it is in the north pole, which is why every compass points to it.
Sauce on the passages of Bible saying earth is flat, please.

>over 15 thousand miles
it's 15 thousand kilometres, imperialcuck

only 8 thousand nautical miles if you wanna use aviation measurements though

kek believe in you flat earthers........................................................

so close

triangle is a 2d object

sphere is a 3d object.

you're an idiot with no reading comprehension

you know, If you were paying attention. I clearly illustrated that we are at the bottom of the universe and not a planet. meaning past the antartic ice barrier, land goes until the end of the universe. or at least thats how string theory should be modeled.

composite of topographical maps

>Then find me any other source that agrees with you apart from a perhaps doctored image.

prove it to youself instead of asking me to find a source for you. I already led you to the river, its up for you to drink little horsey.

see its a jesuit psi-op thats been going on for 600 years

if the earth were round, it wouldn't be that long youtube.com/watch?v=QtblLsygmSY

here's trustly john travolta assureing you that the earth is round. seirously take a good look at and compare it to well, i never said the jews were lying about the shape of the earth.

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...

there's a LOT more.

because it is true. ying yang symbol is a map of the flat earth, and the sun and moons rotation on our equator.

i mean, the sun and moon eclipses speak for themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

Please explain the behavior of this pendulum with a rotating flat disk.

(Remember the latitude changes its behaviors! So you will have to find a way to associate latitude of your position on a round earth to some sort of magical flat earth property ;) )

to Kek, the earth is both round and flat, like two snowglobes glued together at the bottom

>prove it to youself instead of asking me to find a source for you
I did i posted 2 biblehub ones. burden of proof is on you delusional burger.

what makes this image earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/azimuthal_equidistant=

with these ocean and air currents.

the forces that make these things happen around our north pole, is what makes the pendulum essentially make this pattern

also all those bible sources state (incorrectly) that the earth is firm and immovable, not flat.
Your points are disintegrating before logic.
Its time to stop posting.

If the earth isn't spherical, how can you transmit radio waves toward a receiver in both directions of the great circle path ?

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...”

well the bible clearly indicates this is a flat and motionless plane.

so clearly one of us is wrong and delusional

>1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

>Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

>Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

>Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

>Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...

Literally the first search result for "flat earth bible".

Got you, you fucking burger. You don't know shit about the bible meaning you really are an idiot or you get paid to post here.

Thread's over, lads. We can all go home now.

Check digits for confimation.

It mentions nothing about a plane
>2000 year old desert jew book is a valid astronomical source
kek

>Australia is the size of the entire North American continent
wew

>if the earth was round it wouldn't be that long

Your retarded rhumb line on a stereographic map adds another thousand or so nautical miles. If you'd mapped it as a great circle (which would only be straight if you had drawn it intersecting right through the center of your flight path map) you would have the correct distance.

>ITT: guy who doesn't understand different projections or why mommy drinks so much

Why is that gif making me kek so hard

So every scientist, physicist, geologist, gps/satalite manufacture, astronaut, Aristotle, Aristarchus of Samos, sir isaac newton, and pilot is lying, not a single one in the history of the human race has come forward with actual evidence. Also, gravity relies on mass. A flat earth would not have the gravity a round one would. Not to mention when water is in space it globs together in spears. Flat earth, hollow earth is the worst meme in the history of everything period.

Psalms 19:4-6 In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
Daniel 4:11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:
Matthew 4:8-9 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Genesis 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

you know, the bible completely predicuted everything in the NWO.

it ends up being able to stand for itself. I'm going to tell you I tried disproving the foretold prophecies and I found that all of them already happened.

> You don't know shit about the bible meaning you really are an idiot or you get paid to post here.

so for someon reason, I'm misunderstanding that the not only the bible, but every ancient civilization has stated this is a non moving plane

for some reason, because someone compiled bible verses describing the shape of the earth in a coherent way, it makes it false.

see its all the thousands of year old books