"""Police have identified the wanted person as 24-year-old Pablo Gomez Jr. of North Hollywood. According to Gomez Jr...

> """Police have identified the wanted person as 24-year-old Pablo Gomez Jr. of North Hollywood. According to Gomez Jr.’s Facebook page, they are a UC Berkeley student who lives in Berkeley. [A friend contacted Berkeleyside after publication to say that Gomez Jr. uses the pronoun “they.” This story has been updated.]"""

berkeleyside.com/2017/01/06/manhunt-berkeley-homicide-suspect-1-dead/

Prepare for some mental gymnastics with this one..

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a mexican kramer

also shitty OP, I don't understand what happened or why and I'm not clicking that normie link.

The funny part is that somebody wrote in to correct their gender pronouns.

obviously white aryan blonde hair and blue eye.
Photoshop help

was this the machete attack? OP post wtf the story is about you faggot

It always amazes me the retarded scum that make it into these great schools. What happened to our universities? Half the people at these top tier schools wouldn't even belong in my old high school.

jews

He majors in retard studies.

>Gomez Jr. is studying “Chicanx/Latinx Studies” according to their Facebook page, and is a senior climate action fellow at Alliance for Climate Education.
>Gomez Jr. has been involved with UC Berkeley’s Queer Alliance Resource Center, according to the group’s Facebook page, and recently helped organize a chalk protest on campus related to sexual assault,

Looks like his barrista career got cut short

>“Chicanx/Latinx Studies” Queer Alliance Resource Center

Murica needs to fucking burn and then salted.

literalmente son tu gente. deben regresar

Where did you get these fake news photoshopped pics? We need to report them to Comrade Obama immediately. This is the real pic.

Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

>sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

Had enough yet?

You only got the anti-American traitors in the state and federal government to blame.

Why do they hate you so much, they seek to genocide the white race with their violent, brown skinned cockroach infestation?

it seems like that picture was taken in 1997

A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

>Plural gender pronouns

lolwhat

its fucking California its an 70% chance to be a spic or another shitskin. no shit?
white people only make up 30% of that shitty state.

Consider the following.
1/2

2/2

I bet that one black guy was actually brilliant and not a diversity walk on either.

Another vile white man on the loose I see.

That all started in the U.S. Tho. Congrats, you managed to turn conservative catholic wetback beaners into queen bxxnxr latinx freaks of nature.

United Goys of America, you never cease to amaze me.

non spic whites are the minority in California, white births are only like 20% of CA now. The state is fucked any way you look at it. fucking wall and deportation won't even help CA at this point.
Any non spic white who lives is CA will be the first to go if Race War / Civil War ever happened.
Only non spic whites who are left in CA are libtards and people in denial.

another one of these latino ISIS members

Yep, Trump will see to it friend

>Latinx

Sam Hyde strikes again.

Trannies are mentally ill and a danger to themelves and others when allowed to act out their delusions.

More news at 8

>our tax dollars pay for some fag illegal to study "queer latinx studies"