I am a bit confused, Brits, I thought the new international trade deals

will make up for the loss of exports to the EU by far.

But it looks like British exports to Commonwealth countries don't seem to be very relevant compared to exports to the EU. Will Australians start to buy up all the British banking services? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/datablog/2015/nov/02/is-uk-winner-or-loser-european-council
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUmUA1qrlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah but while we were in the EU we were forbidden to make trade deals and/or trade freely with non-EU countries

post-brexit we can create deals on our own terms

don't get me wrong it won't mean a massive increase to other countries but it won't be a massive decrease to the EU either

This.
The infographic is accurate of reality, but disingenuous and misleading of the factors as to why it was the case.

DON'T CARE
O
N
T

C
A
R
E

JUST CLOSE THE BORDER THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

>yeah but while we were in the EU we were forbidden to make trade deals and/or trade freely with non-EU countries
That is my question. What will you export to whom?

Germany exports nearly 80 billion to China, you seem to not even export 3 billion to China. How come?

A trade deal doesn't help much when you have no goods that China or India want, right? It helps them to export cheap shit to your country though.

we'll continue to export to the EU

if you stop us we'll stop allowing the EU to export to us

simple

don't you get bored of the same bullshit threads?

>The infographic is accurate of reality, but disingenuous and misleading of the factors as to why it was the case.

Explain. Look at Germany's exports, Germany exports more than 450 billion to non-EU countries. That is about 3 times the amount the UK exports to the rest of the world.

"But goy! How will you get money to fund integration programs, immigration, refugee asylums, refugee security, EU membership, EU bailouts, EU regulations, National security, Leftist propaganda programs???"

>we'll continue to export to the EU
Sure you will, but your supply chain will be screwed up due to non-tariff barriers - which exist for every single country outside the single market (which is a worldwide thing for every market).

>if you stop us we'll stop allowing the EU to export to us
Well, quite honestly, once you start to put in effect your own rules for industries and services as you plan, you will put in non-tariff barriers specific to the UK for the whole world including the EU.

>don't you get bored of the same bullshit threads?
I have yet to get a cohesive British argument how it makes sense to reduce trade with the EU. But be my guest, tell me why. If your trade with the Commonwealth were as high as the GErman trade with the Commonwealth, I would see your point, but British trade is way below German trade. How come?

do you want friendly relations in trade, cooperation etc? or are you just a bunch of cunts?

don't get me started on british manufacturing (we sold it all off in the 60s-80s. once the best in the world at making literally everything. we now make nothing, that what we do make is german + jap cars. our only preficient and british manufacturing industries are arms (BAE systems), medicine (GSK) + planes (rolls royce)

we have a huge trade deficit on top of this, we buy more than we sell

we make most of our money in services. obvs london is the capital of the world for everything, banking, finance, accounting, law, etc

other services like architechture, engineering is ok which we make money from

the other big industry is oil

>do you want friendly relations in trade, cooperation etc? or are you just a bunch of cunts?

There will be zero tariffs for goods trading, if you ask that. But this has nothing to do with non-tariff barriers. Non-tariff barriers relate to legislation and standards. If the UK leaves the EU and puts together its own industry regulations and standards, then by default, you are erecting non-tariff trade barriers. Same for the customs union, you do understand that if you leave a customs union (regardless of where in the world), you have to fill in customs forms if you export or import things, right?

Non-tariff barriers and customs shit disrupt the fragile supply chains of modern companies. For instance, auto manufacturers get thousands of components from car suppliers. Those have to be shipped in time and without problems to the site of car assemply. There is a reason why foreign car makers such as Nissan like to manufacturer the cars for the EU market IN THE EU and not just build them in cheap Ukraine or Russia. The reason is if the cars come from the outside, there is customs forms and non-tariff barriers of entry.

the horse is already gone

the euro is a disaster

100 regulations on pillows?

thousands of beurocrats being payed over 100k?

for what?

also, you haven't really answered the question

why should we let a foreign court preside over our affairs? why should we let foreign vessels fish our waters? why should we pay the 2nd highest fees, yet only get 1/27th of the votes?

why did you ever think this would work? poor spain, italy and greece. the EU has ruined them, as it will ruin the rest of the EU countries

why are you so in favour of unlimited immigration?

how does it feel to be complicit in the commission of tens of thousands of rapes, murders, robberies and untold amounts of misery?

do you consider yourself a good and moral person?

>the euro is a disaster
Not for the Northern EU including Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria and parts of France.

>100 regulations on pillows?
Don't fall for the Brexit memes. This has long been debunked. If you want to produce pillows, guess what, you can just produce them and sell them. There is little that regulates it. What is regulated is certain materials which have health hazards. If you are an Etsy self-made pillow maker, you can sell your shit without ever coming into contact with a gov form ever.

>thousands of beurocrats being payed over 100k?
It is "bureaucrats" man. They are not all paid above 100k. Interestingly enough, BEFORE the EU took over things like competition law and banking supervision etc., the number of bureaucrats in the 28 countries doing the same shit in parallel was 10 times more.

>also, you haven't really answered the question
>why should we let a foreign court preside over our affairs? why should we let foreign vessels fish our waters? why should we pay the 2nd highest fees, yet only get 1/27th of the votes?
You do not get 1/27th or 1/28th of the vote. Unlike the US, the EU Council works on a size based vote system. The UK has roughly the weight of its population in voting.

As to fish and "your waters", the funny thing is, that is mostly regulated by international waters. The exclusive fishing zones are too small for real fishermen. They all venture out into international waters - and there you find international regulations not EU regulations.

>why did you ever think this would work? poor spain, italy and greece. the EU has ruined them, as it will ruin the rest of the EU countries
Just as the US works. Louisiana is ruined and shitty while NYC is rich and powerful. Still works.

>why are you so in favour of unlimited immigration?
I am not. I am in favor of limiting immigration to only people who get jobs above a certain payment threshold and deport everyone.

>how does it feel to be complicit in the commission of tens of thousands of rapes, murders, robberies and untold amounts of misery?
I am not for illegal immigration. So I am not complicit in it. If it were for me, I'd deport every single illegal. Asylum laws should only be applied for those who face political prosecution which is a few hundred people in total worldwide.

>do you consider yourself a good and moral person?
Absolutely. And I also consider myself a rational person. As such, I fail to see how it makes sense for the UK to reduce trade with its biggest export market.

What I don't understand how stupid a country has to be to give up one of the best positions in EU, they had so much more power than most other members. All irreversible gone, because of populists, who have no idea what to do now.

Nice digits

>Not for the Northern EU including Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria and parts of France.
get your hans in you're pockets hands, get ready to bailout italy, spain, ireland etc

what of the youth unemployment? whilst masses of shitskins are imported?

>This has long been debunked.
suuure

>It is "bureaucrats" man
oh wow, did I spell it with EURO in there? hehe, what a mistake. and there aren't thousands of useless fucks being payed hundreds of thousands?

>The UK has roughly the weight of its population in voting
and we never get anything we want. so we'll decide for ourselves what we want, and you totalitarians can fuck off

>the funny thing is, that is mostly regulated by international waters
suuure, equal acces to OUR waters is part of the increasingly ridiculous deal

>Just as the US works
the US that is headed for minority White population? and after that they will continue to decline? till there are no Whites left?

just like what is happening in Europe, and all White lands?

what a great thing

>I am not. I am in favor of limiting immigration to only people who get jobs
freedom of movement is a core tenet of the EU religion, and they want turkey to join also, and who knows how many other cuntries

Youe dellsional and mad Eu euro is finished.

Can't survive without British money trade.

Number 1 Highist spending tourist to spain since 2013 was British.

13 Million British vist spain a year on Average.

4 Million spanish unemployment and riseing.

If pound stay low less brits go spain.
Spanish banks economy will collapse takeing Euro with it

Look on google @ Spanish'Italian'Greeck'French Tourisem.

About Brits vist there and there spend.

Low pound will collapse the whole European Tourist industry and Euro.

Just don't holiday in Europe brits and your finish the Euro off .

best thing was when he left GB and the mess he is responsible for

>I am not for illegal immigration. So I am not complicit in it. If it were for me, I'd deport every single illegal. Asylum laws should only be applied for those who face political prosecution which is a few hundred people in total worldwide.
chekkked

you are in favor of free movement, this is the destruction of our peoples. if any state can grant citizenship, then those granted may move freely, be they ISIS or just poor people who drive down wages, fill up the schools, do not speak the language, and attack our national character and way of life

you aren't in favour of it? well you support an institution that IS in favour of it, how do you square that?

> And I also consider myself a rational person. As such, I fail to see how it makes sense for the UK to reduce trade with its biggest export market.
I'd rather be poor than under the thumb of an insane bEUROcracy that is actively trying to replace its people, whilst visitng on them crimes of rape, murder, robbery, tax slavery to pay for fat cats bEUROcrats and shitskin invaders

can you tell me how many times the UK has wanted something and got it? how many times it's wanted something and been overruled by the EU?

anyway, the decision is made. you have to pay for everything now hans, with a little from france. what a good cucktry you are. working so hard to pay for everyone else, whilst your policies fuck over the other countries

>and we never get anything we want.
I will only pick out this one from all your bs. In most cases, the UK wins in more than 90% or even 95% of the cases in the EU Council when voting. The worst voting record is in budget, security & foreign policy and international development (UK wants higher aid budget) where the UK only wins in 70% of the time.

>can you tell me how many times the UK has wanted something and got it? how many times it's wanted something and been overruled by the EU?

>I will only pick out this one
that says a lot about you

I assume therefore that you concede my other points

Checked.

>drug withdrawl bad
>don't stop using

Don't worry about us fella, concentrate on your own downfall.

source for graph? what does it mean? even in the highest category we only get our way a third of the tiem?

why do you want to destroy our peoples and national cultures? do you hate the lowest paid workers who have seen their wages undercut? do you hate the southern europeans?

>that says a lot about you
>I assume therefore that you concede my other points

I guess that is what Chamberlain said when Hitler said "I am just taking the Sudetenland now, I do not want to talk about Czechoslovakia and Poland right now".

So why aren't you happy the Brexit is happening?
Shouldn't it all run smoother now according to your own information?

What do you fucking want from the Brits?
You want them to stop?

are you contesting my other points, or letting them stand?

>source for graph? what does it mean? even in the highest category we only get our way a third of the tiem?
Percentage of votes where Brits lose the vote.

theguardian.com/world/datablog/2015/nov/02/is-uk-winner-or-loser-european-council

>why do you want to destroy our peoples and national cultures? do you hate the lowest paid workers who have seen their wages undercut? do you hate the southern europeans?
I want to keep Europe alive. Currently, we are being assraped by China and the US economically. Germany, Austria, the Netherland and Poland alone hold up in international trade. The UK has a huge trade deficit and Southern Europe and France is completely fucked economically.

Only if we work together can we compete and keep our wealth status.

Not to mention that we need to protect EU borders together. It makes no sense to let in all the illegals and then think we can protect our own countries once the illegals are already in the middle of Europe.

>are you contesting my other points, or letting them stand?
Chill, Anglo.

Have some Russian girl singing about NY to calm you. youtube.com/watch?v=qSUmUA1qrlI

>So why aren't you happy the Brexit is happening?
>Shouldn't it all run smoother now according to your own information?
I fucking donated 100 Britbong shekels to VOTE LEAVE. I am damn happy. I just want Anglos to see their errors.

>What do you fucking want from the Brits?
>You want them to stop?
I want the to regret their stupid choice. There aren't two winners in all of this, just one winner - Germany.

>and Southern Europe and France is completely fucked economically
geee, what caused that!?

fuck money, our people matter more

>Percentage of votes where Brits lose the vote.
well that's gonna be ZERO from now on

lusting after wealth like a fucking jew

I see that you are still not contesting them, and therefore they stand

thanks for agreeing

>I fucking donated 100 Britbong shekels to VOTE LEAVE. I am damn happy. I just want Anglos to see their errors.
Why?
>I want the to regret their stupid choice
WHY?

They are not going to change their minds now. Even if hypothetically they would see it as bad now (which again they REALLY don't) they would still not admit it ever because they are now committed.
You are not going to ever convince anyone here.

Also we should root for a strong Britain which would strengthen all of Europe
It sickens me that because of the Brexit mainland Europe is looking at Britain like a well fed Pig they are about to slaughter and share with each other.

Well the EU is going to collapse soon enough anyways, little kraut, so there is nothing stopping us from trading with the rest of Europe regardless once we leave.

I'm afraid that once again we have destroyed your plans to control Europe. Better luck next time, cunt.

>the EU will just stop all trade with the UK

wew

>Why is the main beneficiary of the EU pro EU!?

Nigel... Stop drinking so much sangria outside of summer.

I'm drinking migueal, son

how is shit in espaniola? is the delta reducing or increasing?

tide is ebbing?

Haven't you heard? Trump and Farage are total bros