Can Trump save Andrew Jackson from being removed from the $20?

Can Trump save Andrew Jackson from being removed from the $20?

1. $12
2. Legal to own a black person again
3. /thread

I really wish they picked a less ugly nigger, like Martin Luther King or literary fucking anyone else.

They aren't going to do it anyway. They picked the $10 initially because the $10 is the least used bill of the ones in common circulation. $20 is way too prominent to screw with.

Honestly, though, I wish they'd do sort of what they did with state quarters and have a bunch of editions with all kinds of famous Americans on there. I'd like to look in my wallet and see Hamilton, Lincoln, John Adams, Mark Twain, Henry Ford, Eleanor Roosevelt, and yeah, Harriet Tubman, why not?

Teddy too

Imagine trying to do counterfeit detection on that though.

It'd be a nightmare.

He's be happy to longer be on a Federal Reserve note

Eh, other countries change who's on the bills. It wouldn't have to be a super frequent thing. Every few years come out with new ones. You could even do the UK thing and make the old bills valueless and make people turn them into the bank for new ones.

Jackson was never getting removed. Just sjw being fags as usual.

Why?

Let Tubman take over the $20 and let the defacings and memes begin.

The Treasury already announced plans in 2016 to change it

lol.. Honestly I can't wait to go to my bank and withdraw a thousand dollars "in 50's, 10's, or 5's, but ABSOLUTELY no 20's."

Hey, at least you can own a nigger again.

Putting Jackson's face on any of those bills is spitting on his legacy after all the work he put in to kill the last central bank.

Gun toting Republican vs Democrat. Could be worse.

Be sure to write Nigger on every note you come across.

Every EU country has different images on their coiks, so it wouldn't be too bad. As far as I know, there are no issues with counterfit euros. Probably because it's too difficult and cost-innefficient to make fake coins.

No.

Cuckservative: The post.

T H I S T B H

Would your mother have been a better model?

>no John Quincy Adams
>Thomas Jefferson on the fucking 2

Douglass wouldn't've been a bad choice

I'm torn on this issue. On the one hand, it's true that Jackson would have hated the Fed just as he hated the National Bank in his day. In fact, it would have seemed bizarre to him to see anybody but Lady Liberty or Columbia herself on American currency, because all American currency in his day had the same theme - Liberty or Columbia on one side, and a bald eagle or the US seal on the flip side. Putting the faces of ancestors on coinage wasn't done until generations later. Pic related is the sort of coinage Jackson would have been as familiar with as we are of the dollar bill today.

On the other hand, this is clearly a Jewish attempt to separate the American people from one of our greatest ancestors and bury him, and his beliefs and achievements, in the ash heap of history and I don't like it.

This.

Douglass was one of the driving intellectual figures of the abolitionist movement, a great orator, and helped end slavery as an institution.

Tubbs is a literally who that helped 70 slaves escape but since the govt. wants to check "black" and "woman" on the diversity grid we don't have a huge list of options to choose from.