Why are krauts and leafs in so deep denial? You are equally cucked as my country, deal with it

Why are krauts and leafs in so deep denial? You are equally cucked as my country, deal with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmWPUq37mN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJB_fBUMBWg
migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html
reddit.com/user/IlIllllllIll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

krauts are literally paid shills.

leafs are probably bored chinese people just having a horizontal laugh

I dont think canadians really care that much. They never really were a legitimate country anyways

Canada is barely cucked.

This is like saying America is a third world country because it has some niggers. Hell, I'd rather go to Detroit than fucking 'Leppo (whatever that is).

There we go. A fine speciment of denial leaf

All of our leftists are concentrated in southern Ontario and BC. Everywhere else is great. (Northern 3 provinces have populations of >30 000 so disregard them)

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing from our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays $1 or some shit for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California. Canada gets literally $1. We have no refining capacity, so we have to sell our heavy crude for almost nothing, have it refined into gas/diesel/jet fuel in Texas, then sold back to us because we're such cucks.

A report came out that Canada will run deficits until 2051-2052. Fucking deficits. The total debt will go from $1.5T to 2-3T like Japan.

We import 600-700k 3rd world shitskins a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

If you don't address someone by their preferred pronouns you can get sued for all your assets and go to jail.

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

Ontario's elementary school curriculum was written by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles usually don't get jail sentences and most people believe pedophilia is a sexual preference and not a mental illness.

If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

White straight males are actually encouraged to kill themselves.

A White Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. An Ontario judge ruled no, anyone can apply and minorities should be given preference. White Doctor's had poison pill in it and cancelled the scholarship if modified.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor.

Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

We have the largest housing bubble in the history of the world (with the exception of Japan in the 80s). A $100k bungalow now costs $600k-3M.

Toronto is bearly 50% White ROFL

Your country's cucking makes me the saddest though

Born and raised in BC, all of our leftists are in one suburb of vancouver and scattered up the coast. Most of bc is smaller towns , like where I grew up, that have almost zero sjw's.

I don't give a fuck about toronto. It's a containment city for leftists and immigrants.

t. Nova Scotia

Understandable considering how great we were

Why? They would probably call you racist,sexist homophobic and some bullshit like that.

The 2011 National Household Survey (NHS) indicates that 49.1% of Toronto's population is composed of visible minorities; 1,264,395 non-Whites, or 20.2% of Canada's visible minority population, live in the city of Toronto; of this, approximately 70% are of Asian ancestry.

>2011
Toronto is literally about 60-70% minorities now

Im from manitoba (Not winnipeg) and there is absolutely zero leftism here, not everybody is right winged but there is no extreme leftism

My opinions have matured over time, but Sweden was once a beacon and that is why they had to be extinguished first

Beacon? This immigration just exposed them for what they really are,feminized manginas who can''t compete with other ethnic groups.

Nunavut must be one cold place like northern Siberia

Don't listen to him. He's still salty over the battle of narva

You have a point at the moment, as I said, my opinions have changed over time, especially in the last 5 years
They were once a beacon - a successful economy with ingrained social responsibity.
The latter sense of altruism has been abused to destroy them.
They could not be allowed to exist given the current global political agenda

>You are equally as cucked as my country

>leafland
>population of 35 million
>only 3 million mudslimes
>swedecucks
>population of 9.5 million
>accepted 2 million mudslimes (not counting mudslimes who've lived in the country for more than the last 2 years)

>leafland
>only 1.7% gay
>swedecucks
>6.4% gay

>leafland
>80% christian
>swedecucks
>40% christian

>leafland
>56% of the country identifies as conservative leaning
>swedecucks
>estimated 30% of their country are conservative

>leafland
>4/10 leafs own guns
>swedecucks
>0.5/10 swedes own guns

Never insult my country by saying we're on the same level as you, cuckold. The worst insult anybody can receive is being compared to you.

Who wouldn't be, must have hurt

Southern ontario here

>overflowing with fat ungendered leftwhales
>having gender studies forced down our throats no matter what course you take at any university
>fucking indie rock bands

Denial about what? We're far from it.

Canada i can sort of buy, but krautland...hahahahahahabahababsavvaavahahavavahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahah No

Uh huh.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmWPUq37mN8

>Swedcucks after seeing this

that people believing that pedophilia is a preference is complete bullshit outside of toronto. maybe not even that

rest is true though

Germany is inherently fucked due to decades of holocaust propaganda of which has promoted self depreciation of the German people as an ethnicity, their culture and their accomplishments as a nation. Sweden and Canada although they have submitted to prepping the bull rather easily still have a chance at recovery due to lack of Marxist indoctrination and internal Jewry but it's going to take years of social conditioning and nationalistic awareness to make that happen.

I do think that as big of a cancer as globalism is, it has sped up the process of reawakening nationalism in both those countries and exposed firsthand how evil cultural marxism and globalization are. As of now it's honestly better that Germany dies as a country with any political leverage. It had its chances but it's fucked things up too many times and gone too far this time. I'm disgusted to even think that I probably have German ancestry at this point.

If digits sweden dies

"Because it's 2015"
*crowd claps enthusiasticaly*

4 off, how can you ever recover?

This. I want old Sweden back.

We've always had at least two ethnic identities, so someone's always been cucked here. That's what some would say made Canada a great country in the 20th century. The US is the better example of this and they're the most powerful country in the world, and now Eurocucks are trying to emulate it. If anything we've all cucked everybody with out ancient cuckery.

Only our large cities are cucked.

I don't really care.
I don't like this race to the bottom
We are going to solve our problems and you being in a worse situation doesn't come into my calculations in any way.

You would happily be fucked as long as you know Leafs are fucked more
This cucked contest is beneath us.

Not at all, Sup Forums is in deep delusion over Germany
Mostly out of reactionary Germanophobia
The average posters picture of the world has crumbled and they just need someone to blame, so they do as their forefathers did and blame the Germans
Pathetic manchildren

Your point being?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJB_fBUMBWg
M-muh safespace. Also, speaks french to please those in Quebec lol.

Aww, boo hoo you poor pathetic racist.

>holocaust propaganda
>Marxist indoctrination
Laughable.

sorry to break it to you Bruce, but we have 10 million visible minorities out of 35m, a higher ratio than swedecuckistan.

Kitchener here - know the pain bro.

Says the ficking Swed!

It only has 100k people, almost all of whom are natives.

You're on the same cuck-tier as us. Stop denying it

we're also bringing in 600-700K 3rd world non-whites a year

WOW 7 KEKPOSTERS IN A ROW
THIS LEVEL OF KEKERY CAN'T BE SAFE

It is I think, the cold air just skates down that landmass, it's the reason why Chicago and moreso the midwest is so fuckin' cold compared to other latitudes around the world

Lolno, but keep swallowing that redpill
Maybe you will actually see through the propaganda some day

You know hes french right? So why wouldnt he talk to his frenchies in their language

Dr. Vernon Quinsey, professor emeritus in the department of psychology at Queen's University, testified before Canada's parliament in February that pedophilia should be considered a sexual orientation. Though you may think he's crazy, Quinsey is not alone. A growing number of medical professionals share his view, and they think it may help society finally fashion a worthwhile response to people who prey on children.

What's wrong with anti-bullying campaigns you imbecile? Also what's wrong for the president to address a large group of his country's people in their preferred language, you moron?

In essence, what's your problem? Small dick on the internet syndrome?

Literally american Sweden. Enjoyin independence?

America is more cucked than Canada.

Didn't know that, my point still stands
Explain why

>Didn't know that
That seems to be a thing for you.

Good point, he still has his other share of cuck moments however

Like 1 in 90 people in Canada are Jews.

top kek m8

I'm sitting pretty on 2.2 million dollars all thanks to the chinamen driving up property value. If this is what you call cucked, then i'll happily take limp chinese penis on the daily.

In your

>didn't know that

dumb view point I guess. Maybe add

>cannot understand that

to your repertoire of retardedness.

I love watching 3rd world Muslim countries talk shit to each other.

Most of the posts about Germany you read here stem from hysteria about British/American political issues (immigration, race, sex, etc)
They pick a story in Germany (big country, lots of stuf happens here) and fill it with ignorance to validate their opinions
It doesn't help that German politics are relatively closed to foreigners through a language and (more importantly) cluture barrier
I wouldn't put too much stock in the angry Germans who post here either, they are representing fringe opinions

Shit up burger your spics are converting to Islam and shooting up airports.

Ontario charges companies just $3.71 for every million litres of water after they pay a permit fee of $750 for low- or medium-risk water takings, or $3,000 for those considered a high risk to cause an adverse environmental impact.

Nestle Waters Canada said it has built a "solid body of scientific data on the local water resources" and has a long-term
commitment to sustainable water management.

Literally pay $40 nothingbux for 10 million litres of water, then bottle it and sell them for $2

$20,000,000 profit on $40 = 50,000,000% ROI for a foreign Swiss company that pays $0 in Canadian taxes

>being this cucked

They are promoting Swedenization that is what they want,because they know sheeps don't fight back agaisnt Globalists.

checked

Kek agrees with sven

No Mexicans are actually pretty cool, and hard core Catholic. cholos and illegals are not cool though.

Canada has many (((think tanks))) that want to raise your population to 100 million and they are well financed and organized in elite cultural and governmental circles.

Where do you think these extra people are going to come from? Here is a hint...they won't be white Canadians. Kek. Great white north RIP in peace.

The Globe and Mail tried to pull the (((100 million))) meme by publishing huge, daily articles for weeks. The backlash was incredible, they had to quickly stop pushing it. But lots of people know the (((100 million))) goal now.

Just curious, do you have the names of these (((100 million))) think tanks? I remember some report recently was presented to the immigration minister recommending upping non-white immigration to 500,000 (just on migration, with rapefugees, foreign students, family reunion, TFW's it would have been 1+ million a year).

You're the best well known cucked country my Nordic friend. Swedistan please fix yourself.

>Found the Muslim chink nigger.

Are you African

Because you sound like a Frican bitch!

Kek!

>tfw you didnt know trudeau wasnt english

>No Mexicans are actually pretty cool, and hard core Catholic. cholos and illegals are not cool though.

To any redpill non Americans. This is what we call a Cuckservative, these people would rather be fucked in the ass while watching their daughter raped by Tyron than to be called racist. They believe that everyone is equal and America was founded on brown immigration.

LMAO we accepted 300k muslims. Where the fuck did you pull out the 2 million from? migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html

And more than half of that 10 million consist of natives, who despite being shitskins, still have a right to be here compared to foreign shitskins.

>600-700K 3rd world non-whites a year
That number refers to immigration in general, not how much non-whites we bring in. 63% of that 600-700K immigrants are whites from Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, South Africa, and America.

Northern BC isn't even cucked, most people up here are racist as fuck and hate Trudeau.

Nunavut is extremely cold. Ironically, nobody lives in mainland nunavut, all of the population is concentrated on the islands in the north, which consist of eskimos.

When do you suppose the housing bubble pops?

And economic center of the country
>stay ignorant hick racist bro

hi pajeet

> In the 2011 National Household Survey, there were 1,836,035 people in Canada who reported having Aboriginal ancestry. This represents 5.6% of the Canadian population.

Having aboriginal ancestry != a visible minority. In fact, the vast majority of Aboriginals consider themselves white, especially Canadians 1/2, 1/4 or 1/8 etc Native.

63% rofl. OVER 90% OF IMMIGRANTS ARE SHITSKINS. the government brags about this. Our foreign students that come every year are over 95% non-white.

When interest rates rise (they are already, US yields have risen drastically the last 2 months, 30 year has gone from 2.15 to 3.2). Canadian will rise as investors dump Canadian bonds.

Also OPEC won't cut shit and will cheat, and the price of oil will collapse again. trump is going to unleash American gas&oil to gain total energy independence, this would collapse oil to the $5-10 range if there are 8M extra barrels daily on the market. the loonie, the currency with the highest correlation to oil, would collapse to nothing and the canadian economy would be decimated.

Shill detected.

On December 31st 2015, 356,574 international students were present in Canada –an increase of 191% compared with December 31st 2000.

In 2015, international students came from more than 185 countries.

The top three source countries* were China (120,339 or 33.7%), India (48,914 or 13.7%) and France (20,218 or 5.7%) and together accounted for 53.1% of the total of the international students.

The following countries were source of more than or equal to one percent of international students to Canada: South Korea (5.6%), the United States of America (3.4%), Saudi Arabia (3.3%), Nigeria (2.8%), Brazil (2.1%), Japan (2.0%), Mexico (1.4%), Vietnam (1.4%), Iran (1.3%), Pakistan (1.1%) and Hong Kong (1.0%).

From 2000 to 2015, the following top source countries* had the largest percent increases: Saudi Arabia (3173%), India (2113%), Nigeria (1687%) and China (886%).

Look at all those white fucking countries you cocksucking shitskin parasite.

Most French students are fucking Niggers or Arabs that come to Montreal because Quebec and France have a tuition exchange (france pays quebec tuition).

Based eastern canada

i think you are more cucked than germany solely because your males all look like faggots. literally no one cares about canada.

>shitskin parasite
"no"

Thats a fucking laugh. Both you and and Germans are getting raped in the streets my Mehmets daily

>train robber
>serial killer

ah straya pretending to be leaf again

Our government will literally pay Money as appology to the great great great grandkids of some nig nog tribe that was supposedly exterminated 110 years ago by the Second Reich.
We are beyond saving.
This guilt meme is getting out of Hand.

>to gain total energy independence
Is such a thing possible?

>""nun""
kek

>Quebec
>87.2%

"French"-Canadians aren't white.

the states pumps 8.2M bpd and consumes 16, importing 8m bpd

they could easily up production to 16m and even become an exporter. it would completely decimate canada as our oil is heavy as fuck bitumen and we sell 3m+ bpd to the us. if they stopped buying it we'd be fucked so royally lol

If Trudeau had any interest in helping the country he'd be kissing Trump's ass to dump the camel fuckers and Venezuelans and get them to buy more of our shit. I don't care if my PM has to grovel to the Americans I'd rather not live in a failed petrol state.
He's going to fuck everything up for us so he can virtue signal fighting the big mean racist president I just know it

Most of us aren't but there are paid shills making us look cucked.

reddit.com/user/IlIllllllIll

notice this faggot has a weird user name that can't be easily remembered or known. Just browse through his comments and you'll have enough bait to last a lifetime.