She's right...

She's right. You poor uneducated southern hicks should live in your own misery without blue states footing the bills for your shitty lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
youtube.com/watch?v=6Um13Bzob9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She

Niggers on Twitter aka pol

Think for yourself, you fucking parrot.

No more food for liberals, then. Sounds fair.

Can I get some proofs for this? No meme pls.

Cucks

It's faggots

THICCCCCC

He is wrong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP

Not that big of a deal.

This desperation is getting boring.

I think we should just ignore the libbies tantrums until they go away.

Aren't southern states blackest areas in USA?
Why does she hate them so much?

KEK all of those blue states with weak output due to massive hippie population.

>mariland

lol who made this shit

>let liberal states cede
>invade them
>annex them
>refuse them political rights
>america becomes conservative stronghold for centuries
>profit

I went to the shooting range and the guy next to me was teaching his son to hate Japs, the target was some gangster looking Jap with a gun, god damn I love Alabama.

bye bye sanctuary city funding

> coal mining is an industry that supported the power grid, and gave an income to southern states for many years.
THEN
Coal is icky and dirty, so it's the south's own fault for having to rely on welfare while America changes what it runs is power grid on.

Shim's going to get eaten alive by his own logic. I should get a Twitter just so I don't miss his tweets. No one attacked Detroit when the auto industry moved out of there.

we tried that, but you assholes started a war

So is she going to end the welfare state

wow he really has it out for poor people doesnt he?

Send her a tweet and ask. She also has a website set up, and you could email he(r) directly with that screen grab in the OP.

I'm morbidly curious what the reply might be.

Oh yeah, I hate that all those conservative states have no money and rich states with great healthcare and infrastructure like Illinois have to foot their bill just because we have the extra money. Poor California is so great with money, but those poor white racists steal it all.

>Mariland
>Illinois voted Clinton

shit chart

>she

(((((((1 POST BY THIS ID)))))))))))))))))

STOP IT YOU FAGGOTS

I know her.
But not anymore

Does this retard not realize this punishes minorities in conservative states reliant on welfare? There shooting there own constituency in the face, how retarded can you be.

>she

Stupid nigger, Trumpo won, we arent forced to speak like that anymore

>if you keep voting opposite the way i do i think your government funding should be cut

deal
btw start dieting now because your food prices are doubling

youtube.com/watch?v=6Um13Bzob9o

>she

Wouldn't be a problem without the liberals and their ideas bankrupting the nation in the first place.

This person is an actual immoral piece of thieving shit and him managing to squeeze out a seat in politics would be living proof that karma isn't real.

OP is gay and is getting his feet wet by fantasizing about sex with trannies before he decides to go balls deep on a man. Not halal.

>Wants to get elected to congress
>Outright states blue collar workers should be genocided

lel good luck with winning in Boston