Have you ever had a run-in with law enforcement, Sup Forums? If so, why, and how did it go?

Have you ever had a run-in with law enforcement, Sup Forums? If so, why, and how did it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

clickondetroit.com/news/roseville-man-criticizes-officer-who-gave-him-ticket-for-warming-up-car-in-own-driveway
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah the police gave me a warning for an illegal U-turn at like 3am, and helped me to get into my car when i locked myself out another time.

I like the police. If you're polite and respect their authoritah they try to be the hero/nice guy.

Some college lad knocked me out when I was 12 and stole my shoes. Went to the coppers, they got him with CCTV. Never got those shoes back though.

clickondetroit.com/news/roseville-man-criticizes-officer-who-gave-him-ticket-for-warming-up-car-in-own-driveway

Cops like this are fucking garbage

Got a speeding ticket once. Went without incident.

What a fucking prick.
If it were a nig nog Sup Forums would be all over the place.

Seeing as how I am a cop yeah all the time

So act like a cuck for your Zionist master's foot soldiers. Gotcha.

Dangerous driving. Received a verbal warning.

Went home after a pubs. Had to cross a big bridge. Stopped for a cigarette on top of bridge, looking at the midnight sun. Police stopped next to me, offering to drive me home. I just decline and they drive away. I realize they thought i was a jumper

Got caught speeding, was doing 52 in a 30, got a slap on the wrist because i said i was being made redundant and it was unexpected and i was a tad annoyed, held me hands up though and accepted i was being a dick

>87 in a 75, crossing North Dakota
Cop marks it down as 85 instead, saving me a couple hundred bucks on the ticket

>get burgled
No issues
>get burgled again
No issues
>get burgled 5 more times in 2 years
Same cop every time, was always nice but after the 3rd time just started calling me back instead of coming to take down info. Note: Don't live in apartment complexes with mostly negros.

>walk out of building to find 5 cop cars around another car between me and it
>wait on the outskirts
>one cop gives a pretty rude "what do you want"
>tell him that is my truck over there, ask if I can go over to it and leave
>"Oh, sure"
>walking around them over to truck as cop opens the hatchback they had stopped
>tactically shit self as a bunch of guns literally fall out of the back of the car

>driving home real late (like 3AM), see a car parked in front of local hardware store with people loading stuff in it
>call 911
>next day cops show up asking more about the vehicle and what I saw, very polite
>paper says they stole like 3 expensive snowblowers

>car parked in the middle of on-ramp with no lights on in the middle of the night (-20F)
>park back a ways on the ramp with flashers, put out some flares
>check the car, no one inside
>call 911 and report
>wrecker and state trooper show up
>explain the situation, just thought it was dangerous and stayed there with lights until they showed up
>get thanked and go home

Never had a bad experience with cops, but I'm an upstanding citizen with a permit to carry who says sir and ma'am to everyone. I must say though, typing a complete history of my interactions with the police makes me realize just how damn boring I am.

I got my door kicked in since I forgot to pay my TV licence but they let me off with a warning.

Another time I said something racist on Twitter and they came to my door and took me down the station and made me write an apology letter to the person I called a faggot turk paki. I like them though, police are cool.

No run-ins but I work for an external partner agency and talk to police officers and staff most days.
There are some thoroughly decent policemen and women who work ridiculously hard, and then there are those who won't move a muscle when a colleague pushes the panic button (officer in serious danger, stop what you're doing and get to their location now) on their radio. If they won't help their own colleagues you can guess what regard they have for the public.

You sound pretty interesting. Did the zoo ever find the monkeys that broke into your apartment?

Vehicle, and no. Every time I forgot or was too tired to bring in all my tools or what not from the car, it got broken in to. Lost 4 GPS units, 2 stereos (cheap shit), a bunch of hand tools, a cordless drill, and my blood pressure meds.

Going 60mph in a 40mph zone. He pulled me over and I got out of the car yelling 'FUCK THE POLICE" before he tased me.

jk, I just treated him like I do anyone else and he warned me.

Called the oolice on my brother because he was getting violent and made my parents cry.

Got my window put in at 3AM, an officer was there in less than 5 minutes after the 999 call. They didn't catch the knobs but they do a good job.

Also got pulled over for straddling/driving in the center of 2 lanes when parked cars were blocking the lane. Officer politely told me to drive in the farside lane and that was it.

Incidentally I have an assessment center coming up for the police after passing the first stage of selection.

Got told to stop playing soccer in a baseball park parking lot once at 2am because apparently it was used as a place for LEO's to bust niggers for illegal sale of drugs and weapons
Other than that, no

Yeah. A few times. Mostly drug-related, possession of small amounts of personal low-grade drugs like cannabis.

They always, ALWAYS make spelling mistakes, they are mostly pretty thick ( At least beat cops are, detectives and superintendents and stuff are probably pretty clever).

However, know that aside, they have a difficult job that I certainly wouldn't like to do and they can be absolute arseholes but they can't know you have good intentions or not.

In general, i don't have a problem with them overall.

They only thing I'd worry about is police corruption, i.e. being paid to turn a blind eye but I honestly don't think that happens so much in this day and age in the UK. Even if it did, there's plenty of pen-pushers around who'd eventually dig up the case.

Was bluepilled and tried defending a female friend from some guards being "mean". Too much vodka had me shouting and acting like a bitch.

Police was literally standing behind me. They had like a "station" just outside the pub area. Came up and told me to GTFO. I pussied out.

Also forgot that I got a citation once for turning left despite the forward moving lane opposite of me having right of way because the cop was going slow as fuck
>Turns out he was traping me
>Turns out it isn't a good idea to drive around in a luxury convertible with the top up in one of the niggerist parts of the city with a 6'4 320 black man next to you in the passenger seat
Guy realized I wasn't a rich white guy buying drugs from a nigger, apologized, told me it's just a citation and since new years was only a few days away the poi t on my license would be gone in a few days and there's nothing to worry about but I need to remember to yield to traffic just for safety sake

Open carrying my SR9C, as I am allowed to by law, and a store called the PD on me. He just chatted for a bit and left.

Most irritating part is that I OCed at that store before, but I was with my wife. Damn sexists.

Best of luck PC user. One of my cousins is in the police and she says it's a lot of work having to deal with neds and shit but i'm sure it'll be fun.

Fucking Britain I swear. First mistake was giving up your guns.

>there's plenty of pen-pushers around who'd eventually dig up the case.
Rotherham not mean anything to you?
Also
>Drugs user
The God Emperor is disappointed

I was just driving my car and all of a sudden a cop car passed me. I was like WTF!?
Fuck cops man, I speak from personal experience.

>get almost robbed by niggers
>police dont believe me, currently charged with filing a false report

Dunno how i avoided traffic cams in multiple locations. Pretty sure nigger officer saw me and didnt fuckin care.

>Be 21
>Got stopped at a security checkpoint, blew under the legal limit but was still arrested and thrown into a holding cell with a bunch of apes.
>Legally cannot be charged because second breathalyzer test was way under legal limit.
>Forced into taking DUI classes and pay tons of fines I can't afford
>Insurance skyrockets and cannot afford to drive anymore
>$19k in random BS fees and fines
>Lose social life and GF
>Spiral into deep depression for years
>Lose all social life and GF dumps
>No motivation for anything after years of trying
>Become neet, parents quietly resent me
>Only reason I haven't killed myself is because my 1 one of 2 lifelong friends still hopes I can fix my life and takes his time out to talk to me nightly

Bunch of times, prolly like 20.

Most of the time I talked my way out of trouble or hid evidence.

I got pulled over for the first time in ~20 years last week. I was speeding without realizing it. Made me feel incredibly stupid.

That's not even the worst story. One time I went down to the shops and forgot to lock my door and when I came back the police had left a note in my house telling me to remember to lock my door and one of them had pissed all over the rim of my toilet seat.

Later, I was browsing twitter and saw my local police had uploaded loads of pictures inside my house calling me stupid and laughing at my cd collection and figurines. One of the police sergeants responded to them and said I was probably using the 'nothing worth stealing' method of theft prevention.

I'm pretty sure they messed up the order of my book shelf as well.

They ride me home yesterday when i threw a beercan at a taxi. Kek.

I was detained 1/5/17 for posting on POL

I had to explain green text, lulz and sequential digits.

Thot I was a domestic terrorist until I convinced them I was just shit posting

Worked out alright, aside from an 18 man tactical team visiting my home at 11pm at night.

I honestly couldn't believe the thread trolled so hard they actually came and got me 4 hours later

All was well; Kek's rod and his shield protected me.

>wew lad

D.A.C. - Day user Cuffed 1/5/17

The rotherham thing was, unless Im mistaken more to do with the elected officials (the local council) and stuff like social work, which is all full of Labour / Liberal cucks and muslim apologists.

I think the police were probably involved but the headlines were all about the council on that one.

The police get done all the time in Britain for being too "racist" e.g. not employing enough towelheads, etc.

but i take your point. They probably could've done something, and didn't. IT was fairly out of character of the police, though.

As for drugs, this was years back when i was blue pilled as fuck. I have since realised it's utterly degenerate. I still drink alcohol, but very very rarely.

rather than acting like an autistic sperg or nigger

Holy shit british cops are just aussie tier bants lords.

I smell bs

I couldn't believe they sent two squads for little old me

The madmen, they thought Sup Forums was factual, new fags

Explaining memes to normies is hard

Also, I am not an Esteban

When an attack actually happened yesterday I was worried but they'd already cleared me so I got off

Who knew they actually monitor that shit?

Good for you lad
You're right about the racist part but iirc knowing how to avoid being seen as racist is even part of academy training in England now

1st time was for smashing windows whilst i was skipping school

2nd time was for vandalism and carrying a knife

>British police not doing anything
>out of character

Source: British expat

The post that launched a 1000 ships

No shit, there I was when Obungo's secret police showed up

>14 or 15
>shooting pellet rifle in empty field across my house
>some dumb neighbor calls the cops and tells them someone has a high powered rifle in area
>biker cop rolls up and pulls his gun on me
>forces me on ground and takes the (((gun)))
>calms down and has to check the gun over a thousand times before confirming it's not a real rifle
>fun ruined

Not a run-in, but a few years ago I participated in my local police's community academy. It's a way for the general public to learn more about how the police work and they gave free food. I even got to shoot their guns in the police shooting range. But seriously, the amount of food they had...

Pics or didn't happen

user's based Quads sheltered me from Obungo's SS

Except that post was bullshit and had nothing to do with the guy who did the shooting

They're complete arse holes on the most part. The sort of people who were clearly bullied as a child and therefore wish to take it out on others. Utter jobsworths.

Grew up shitty home. Parents never around. Always throw parties. Cops this I'm selling drugs. Raid my house while I'm sleeping. Me and gf wake up to cops with guns pointing at us. Got possession of marijuana charge because they found an empty bag of weed. One year probation.

Drunk driving. Pulled over. Jail. Don't remember much. Apparently threw up on the cop.

16- smashed car windows with some buddies of mine because some kids jumped him. Got pulled over a few blocks away. Cops asked if we had Baseball bats. Say no. Cop finds bats. Say they are for baseball practice. Let's us go.

That's what I've been saying for two days

I am not an Esteban

Irish/Nord here

Yes, because I was a shit disturber in my teenage years, misdirectional anger.

Got booted in the stomach for it and I deserved it

Was at the airport in Nashville TN a couple years back, in the TSA line agents tested the hands of every other person for residue, and something came up on my hands (was at a wedding on a farm, maybe I got fertilizer on my hands or something). I was brought into a room with two male TSA agents on suspicion of being in contact with bomb-making materials, and they searched my luggage and frisked me. Throughout they were very polite to me, probably because I look white, and I was calm, said yes sir or no sir and said I was at a wedding on a farm where I could have come in contact with fertilizer, and when they were done and found nothing, they thanked me for my time and cooperation and I thanked them for their service, and I was off on my way.

I wasn't bothered or inconvenienced by that interaction at all, as I have never had issues with law enforcement and I look white. There was nothing traumatic about the experience, and they were quite professional; however, I started thinking though about all of the brown people who have had issues with airport security and I started to feel bad.

twice

1. mistaken identity

2. fucking around with a football in the middle of a duel carriage way in the middle of the night

cops are pretty based desu, just told me to empty my beer and get out the road

Was in jail for four days over new year's for DUI. Honestly the cops were pretty nice, and I didn't want to make any more trouble for myself so I cooperated. I mostly feel bad for them. They have to deal with meth addicts or drunk dumbasses like me all the time, and now they're getting less respect than ever because of uppity dinduism.

Cops are alright by me.

that's so bullshit but i believe it

If you're white and a minority has committed a crime against you they won't help.

British police are complete dogshit tbqh.

I wish you get well, user.

Nope. I'm a good little Goy.

A bunch of times while i was a blue pilled semi-degenerate

1st time:
>Girl i knew in college tells me guy sexually assaulted her
>Go over there, confront him
>He pulls knife on me and tries to stab me
>call cops
>cops arrest him

2nd time
>walking back to dorms after frat party at 3am
>see bros across the courtyard in my dorm
>"hey fags come to my room i got like an oz of weed"
>cops are right around the corner and hear me
>The same cop who arrested guy in first story
>user, you need to go home and fall asleep

3rd story
>hotboxing in car at 11pm behind grocery store listening to warriors game on radio
>cop pulls up
>ask me to roll down window
>smoke keeps coming out
>"Jesus fucking Christ user, how much did you smoke? What are you doing out here"
>You caught me red handed officer, just listening to warriors game
>Go home user jesus christ

Good story:
>Going with friend to dispensary
>friend is an angry driver and cuts off some guy for driving slow
>my friend and other guy cut each other off on highway while im laughing my ass off egging on my friend
>guy follows us off highway
>ohshit
>friend starts speeding through neighborhoods to ditch him
>ditch him
>go to dispensary and get weed
>on the home smoking weed
>get pulled over a minute away from friends house
>THROW THE KEYS OUT OF THE CAR, HANDS OUT OF THE WINDOWS
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck whats going on, cops are cool with weed here, how did they even tell we were smoking?
>Cops walk up to car, guns drawn
>IF YOU MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS ILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT
>ohgoddamnplsno
>We get out of car, stoned as fuck
>"Alright boys where's the gun"
>wut
>"A guy called in saying a car with this license plate flashed a gun on the highway, we waited near your house to wait for you to come home"
>cops check car
>no gun
>tell them story
>the guy who tailed us and called in fake emergency gets charged
>The cops left the weed in my car

Now i dont smoke nigger drugs. Love cops

Wait what? They can do that?

How can these subhumans just enter random houses without a warrant?

Proof

Most state authorty I ever interacted with was at routine controlls and not really intellegent, i knew everybody could be fouled easily, but i had nothing to hide and stayed relaxed, while they were pursuing their duty and helped them to get it done.

Proof

Yes, once for assaulting a girl who poured a drink down my neck. Beat her with my belt. No one did a thing btw. Police were quite friendly.

Second time someome was messing with my current gf and I glassed him in the face. Once again no troubles, didn't act like a nigger, and after a night in the can they let me out. No charges either.

So can't say anything bad about the police tbqh

I did a flip

No, just chill. Try to act not retarded, if you can manage to do that.

how did they find you?

Not really in the UK.

But when I was living in Thailand illegally we had to pay off the local fuzz to give us a heads up when the immigration inspectors were coming to the island. They could be great guys when drunk, though one time I saw them beat a Burmese guy into unconsciousness for pretty much no reason.

Yesterday I kept asking you for proof. So for now on I'll keep asking

Nigg cop gave me ticket
He said i didn't stop at a stop sign
Asked for warning; he told me to fuk off
If cop was white would have let me go
Paid ticket, dont trust nigg cops

I got banned

Traced my bare ip after a leaf reported the post

They will ask you some stupid as fuck questions.

When have you been racially sensitive? (Literally got asked that, I had literally no idea when the fuck I cared about someones religion because why the fuck would I care about peoples religion?)

Make sure you have some bullshit stories in your head already.

Also be prepared for the fucking roleplay. Awkward as hell but you might have to argue something you don't agree with. (I had to argue that a man shouldn't have his hood up while he was arguing it was ok because there were women in burkas fucking everywhere...)

I thot was you senpai I posted my ban

Haha

What do your neighbors think user? Do you look like a chad or a beta? What did the cops think after you explaind shit to them?

What a fucked up chick, i hope she got her spanking

I'm half dindu, I've been pulled over numerous times, and only been given a ticket once when I deserved it. Treat officers with respect, and you'll be fine. I actually got pulled over recently going 82 on I-95 and didn't get a ticket, because the cop saw that I looked remorseful for my actions. I didn't try to bargain, I acknowledged that I was in the wrong, and let him know that I understood what strict liability was and that there was no way out of the ticket if he wanted to give me one.

>biker wouldn't get off road, going slow
>tell him to use the sidewalk, he curses me out
>being a little high school bastard I threw an empty plastic cup at him, missing
>he called in plate
>I get charged with "throwing an object/missile from moving vehicle
>go to court
>pre-court meeting they say 1 year probation
>get militant anti-drug judge
>first words are "you're going to take a drug test today"
>say I quit weed a month ago so may fail
>can't pee, giant nigger standing behind me watching my cock
>finally do, PASS
>had smoked tons of weed week before but drank enough water to try and pee
>back to court
>judge's assistant says she wants me to participate in special program
>court in school
>they will hold my sentencing in front of an auditorium of kids
>tells me flat out she'll fuck me if I don't
>parents were pissed at stupidity and knowledge of drugs so I got stuck with public defender
>say fine
>go to sentencing, get BOOK thrown at me
>$500 fine, year of twice monthly drug testing, 30 hours community service, 10 hours drug classes
>90 days in jail, but suspended until I violate probation
>next guy up has lawyer say fuck this, complete injustice, this entire thing is a fucking joke. My client not doing this anymore
>keep smoking like a retard but had a system to beat it. Make promise to whatever God there is I won't smoke if I passed test I got called for on 4/21
>survive probation

Only nice thing is the cop who brought me in and questioned me killed himself a few years later. Probably because of the shame he felt for me getting fucked.

BECAUSE I AM THE LAW!

They were pissed because they had nothing; as a law fag I talked them in circles

The neighbors were worried about 18 shooters in the yard of the townhouses but I told them the next day it was a difference of opinion over the 1st amendment

They think I'm a hero of le grand party, or a terrorist, not sure yet

Also bonus story, post redpilled but still somewhat degenerate
>Talk to some skank on tindr, she's kind of fat
>Meet up and are fucking in my car
>Cops roll up, we put on our clothes very very fast
>berate me and tindr girl for being an idiot
>ask if anything illegal in my car
>no officers
>Officer turns to his partner and says "You wanna go to the car"
>His partner says "Fuck no, probably smells like sex in there"
>they let us go
>Girl still wants to have sex
>My boner was quivering in fear and shame
>I said no and left, literally scared bonerless

Michigan cops are pretty bad in general. Livonia is the worst city in the country for number of traffic citations given.

Went up a couple Chad points I think, me laughing at the tactical team really jogged their noggins

She did. Bitch wanted to get me jailed for "attempted manslaughter" lmao. Told the judge it was because my dad beat my mom in the same way ( which was true) and got off with community service and a small fine

Also got caught doing 50 in a 30. They just warned me not to do it again.

Only edge lords hate the cops

sorry about your brother

>Living near minorities

Hate them.Got pulled me over once so I started screaming AM I BEING DETAINED and got arrested

no, that was your mistake, you don't ask for a warning

Because in the UK it's a civil matter, not a criminal one.

If you have a door open anyone can enter, you can use force to get them to leave but the police can't arrest them (They can however also use force to get them to leave and arrest them if they believe the person was intending to steal etc)

Are you a lawyer or a law student? What was there reaction when you told them about kek? Did they say anything about that?