>be me
>be black man
>grew up not seeing race
>learned about figures such as MLK and Rosa Parks, but race wasn't stressed
>learned about the PILGRIMS and not the race they were
>grew up and learned about race from parents and le media
>when black people are the only ones that mention and whine about race
>literally no one else does in real life

Black people are the most racist fucking people I've ever met as they complain about "muh white man" as they proceed to shoot themselves in the foot. The fucking nerve of them.

I understand that races are different and that each one has advantages to reflect the climate in which they originate, but that doesn't mean anything when civilization relies on taught skills as opposed to inherent racial abilities.

tl;dr: black people are the most fucking racist people I've ever met and was taught race by black folks who put unneeded emphasis on color

The meme of color-blindness is dying out to the more aggressive meme of racial supremacism.

Race as we know it today is pointless and I'm convinced has little impact on things are run. But rather what happens is cultural grooming and tolerance for degeneracy to determine what's acceptable. See: hip hop culture.

timestamp with your black hand or you are bullshitting

Sure. One moment

That is one angry chink

Timestamp pls?

Sup Forums has a surprising amount of blacks and Jews that post here and agree with us.

I wish more black people were like you. I know blacks like you are out there, but you're unfortunately the minority within a minority. You reign in whatever resentment I feel towards blacks because thankfully I can see that you're not all rabid black separatists.

It's not entirely your people's fault though. White liberals/leftists enable this shit. They know what they're doing and they don't care.

I can tell you already know this, but I had to thrown in my 2 cents. I've practiced color-blindness my whole life, but now I'm told by BLM and its self-hating white allies that not seeing color is apparently racist now.

Sorry for shit quality

>16
Got to get used to 2017, I guess.

Is that you, President Hotep?

Damn nigga you woke af.

Better timestamp coming through

This. I work in Northern Virginia. It's chalk full of Hispanic people and Indian people where I'm at. We don't have rape gangs. We don't have beheadings. We get along because we all share common values and respect of the law. Degenerate cultures with no values and no respect for law and order can't even get along with each other, much less other cultures.

A scholar and a true kang

Good luck my man

Do you own a MAGA hat?

I want one, and I should get one. If for no other reason than just to shock some leftist or liberal.

The few Blacks who don't want to be degenerates end up as Black supremacists or SJWs.

The world is a bad place.

Do it. Walk around. Piss people off. He'll start a YouTube channel. Eventually fox news might pick you up. I know a nice conservative black girl and fix has her on all the time as some correspondent to talk about youth race issues.

G-gibes conservative black gf?

Fuck up, Ol'Uncle Tom coon ass nigga.

Whites don't like to talk about race because they don't want you to think about the fact that you're their doormat.

>observe that black people are the most racist people I've seen
>it somehow equates to being an uncle tom and hating my own race
?????

You can't be racist towards whites. You don't gain anything from it.

White people can be racist toward you, and they gain better opportunities because of this.

You mean the exact part that were integral to their causes and legacy?

MLK stood for racial equality during the civil rights movement, quote here

>I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. (from "I Have a Dream...")

Rosa Parks when she refused to sit at the back of the bus (like every other black individual had to at the time in Alabama), later sparking more fervor in the racial equality movement.

its that persecution complex victim mentality bullshit you are rejecting. good for you, that shit is just negativity and falsehoods that holds people back. your mind is free, be thankful at least for that.

Guess what: I'm a woman
I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.
I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

I should've specified. Obviously race and color of skin had to be addressed, but it wasn't made out to be a "black vs whitey" thing. Just people wanting civil rights as human beings. When I got older and this was reiterated in high school, it seemed more like the former from my perspective. '

Also, hi Austyn.

Checked and checked! :^)

where do you live m8?

Yeah you're sick of the toxic identity politics like the rest of sane people. I'm glad for you, you escaped those mental traps that have been thrown at you constantly since you were born.

>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
will you make me your sissy bottom secretary ?

Connecticut, United States.

I agree with you on those terms, it is not so much black vs whitey as the modern education system paints it, of course there was allies on both sides.

Classic 50s and 60s civil injustice, MLK is /ourguy/

Sup Deandre

>This thread
lel, now look up the true intentions of planned parenthood.

depending on where you live in connecticut i wouldn't wear a trump hat for your own safety

>only white people can be racist

Black user here. While black people can indeed be racist, the OP is kinda coonin lol.

Are you Ben Carson

A lot of the Mexicans, Indians, and Blacks in NOVA are foreigners so they come here to work for a better life. Only the ones who have been here for a generation or two are lazy welfare leeches. All the black people I met from Africa were smart and hardworkers, but the blacks who were born stateside were mostly lazy nignogs.

>OP is coonin
Case and point. This is why niggers are fucked. Looking at things from a rational perspective is "coonin" in the eyes of most niggers.

>nigger calls out niggers for being niggers
>other nigger sucks his teeth and says he jus joking, famalamadingding.
Fag.

which is why, as an American regardless of race, you can choose the life you live and ignore the retarded dindus.

>be black
>rich immigrant parents
>successful family
>fulfilling life
>richer than most whites and blacks

god i hate plebs

You're probably a rural or suburban nigger.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

When you just ignore the retarded dindus and the let them fester, you get places like Chicago. Shit needs to stop. Niggers need to step the fuck up, take some responsibility for their communities, and integrate with society. Our shitlibs need to stop enabling them to be worthless by giving them gibs.

yea, Blacks are the ones responsible for racism... they keep bringing it up so eventually it will bite them in the ass

how do you feel about the we wuz kangz maymay? wuz you a kang?

I give a fuck what he thinks, you on the other hand can go suck a taint. Goddamn city doofus hasn't realized that the internet has enabled a rural revolution.

I can have all your luxuries mailed to me, and their cost is all within my budget. Low cost of living is the best cost of living, and you get immense square footage to boot. Get on my level, fuckface!

noice pasta

Welcome to the hidden legion of black Sup Forumssters.

Ignore the stormfags, laugh with the leafs, and keep redpilling your negro family and friends.

We have a card, in case shit hits the fan but I can't post it here

Sup, Soto. Can't believe you're from where I grew up. What do you think of ICUD? Those coaches did right by us and were Dads for alot of kids that had none.

NVM, I'm retarded. But, ICUD is still legit.

Like the ones you make up and LARP out of thin are, like OP, and LARP along with, like this faggot

>so pissed off about his shitty life that he can barely put together a coherent sentence
>brags about how good rural life is

anyone obsessed with race is an autistic fuck hole
I'm not even kidding it is annoying as fuck listening to people bitch about it non stop. I worked with this black guy and every single fucking day he would whine all day about "muh racist employers keepin me down" One day I fed up and said "seriously faggot, you really should try to go one day without talking about race"
>mfw he told the manager I wouldn't stop being racist

why does this even exist?

>MLK and Rosa Parks
>race wasn't stressed

so you learned fuck all about them?

My sentences are fine. It's your asshole that's the problem.

MLK preached judging people based on things OTHER than their race and Rosa Parks...

Yeah I don't know about Rosa Parks.

Right, but his life was entirely dedicated to ending racial segregation, discrimination, etc. There's no MLK without race being "stressed" - it's entirely about race, one way or another.

>be black
>grew up not seeing race

and this is how we spot a bullshit story.

Did you originally come here to spam blacked theads, but then got "woke" as time went on?

You completely missed the point leaf.

Keep on "redpilling" your white peers and trying to be a cool kid and you'll be forced to deal with Africans for the rest of your life, retard.

Nonwhites on Sup Forums are just useful idiots. Self-admitted shabbos goyim.

>Sup Forums for 8 years
>woman
Holy shit you're a loser, enjoy dying alone. Get all the money you want, you'll still be a bridgetroll.

Fuck off nigger

Having to brag about your intelligence on an anime basket website proves the opposite. Also, if you're a sophomore in college and you've used Sup Forums for 8 years, that'd bean you're about 19-20 and you've broken an important rule for ~6 years.
B& and V&

Who do you think sold your great great great great grandparents to America? Not whitey, it was KANGS

NEET detected.

>le
>tl;dr

FUCK OFF REDDITFAG IN MY BOARD TRYING TO BAIT PEOPLE WHO DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE HIM IN A SHIT THREAD THAT ISNT RELATED TO POLITICS ÃŢ ĀŁĹ

>GET
>THE
>FUCK

Ayyy, fellow 203 black bro here

860, here

post shitskin proof

See

BASED

Honestly, red pilled niggers deserve more respect than red pilled whites.

EVEN IF they are racially or genetically inferior, they manage to be the rare evolution within a much, much heavier margin.
With whites it kinda balanced, 50-50? Hence the massive attempts to ''enrich'' us culturally with people who will almost never support ethnic nationalism.

With blacks? It's like surviving through a pit comprised almost exclusively of bullshit and coming out clean.