Daily reminder this man is currently burning in hell and everyone who follows his heretical teachings will be joining...

Daily reminder this man is currently burning in hell and everyone who follows his heretical teachings will be joining him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
archive.org/details/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that these threads are meant to sew hatred and infighting amongst fellow Christians in a divide and conquer attack - while Atheists dance around blasphemizing.

>reminder to sage
>Christian unity threads are not filled with hatred for fellow Christians

>Christian unity threads are not filled with hatred for fellow Christians
Protestants aren't Christians. They are heretics following Lucifer.

Quite the opposite. Protestantism has taken out the horrible thing called the Catholic Church, which is not biblical in any way.

>Catholic cucks being this assmad

He was a redpilled individual who wrote en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Who is that? Martin Luther?

Works doth not saveth thee, for thou are a mighty faggot and the popeth is a commie cucketh.

Question for Christians: Why does God command Hosea to be a cuck in order to symbolize God being a cuck to Israel?

At this point the Catholic Church is just a bunch of third world spics worshiping pedos in dresses.

Honestly it sounds degenerate as fuck, coming straight from a kike's brain.

He was also a cuck who made Europeans fight each other instead of uniting against the Turks.

May the Christian Lord guide my hand, against your Roman popery!

>church of St.Peter
>not biblical
read the bible + Christian theology
it is not too late my heretical friend, God loves you and will save you from the eternal fires of hell if you push away Lucifer and his protestant deceptions

The Jew apologists and their ridiculous sale of indulgences needed to be stopped.

It's a shame Catholicism (and with it Judaism) in Germany wasn't completely eradicated in the war.

>trusting organized religious groups
>not knowing they've been taken over by the pedophile rings

You guys are mentally cucked

once trump gets in you will have to go back paco

Protestantism is basically Judaism though. It is Christianity without the Pagan influence found in Catholicism.

We know that Luther was a cuck who saw the Catholic church as more of an enemy than the Turks, causing endless wars in Europe and letting the entire Balkans be controlled by Turks for over 600 years. His negative views about Jews do not make this cuckoldry irrelevant.

kike detected

Reminder that if this is true then the worst part for him is being surrounded by every single Jew to have ever lived.

>inb4 kike on a stick meme

Mudslime detected.

As if the Jews accepted Jesus Christ.
The pagan crap was only bolted onto christianity to make it more accessible to new people by keeping most traditions.
It serves no purpose nowadays. It's like training wheels for a bike.

>le jew on a stick

Why would you chose a powerless dead Semite over the clear power of our lord Kek? It's like you don't want to be taken seriously.

>has never heard of confessional Lutherans
>thinks Catholics aren't 100% cucked
>thinks the Orthodox aren't the same as the pharisees that Jesus preached against
oy vey

Digits confirm

Lold hard.

>implying Jesus and Kek aren't on the same side

Just an fyi...

archive.org/details/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948

He's not in hell. I had a near death experience and went to hell. I could see all the most famous creatures of antiquity at once, at Luther was no where to be found.

Marx was there, along with Stalin, Napoleon, Hitler and Mao. Genghis Kahn appeared to be Satan's absolute favorite. So much so, it's like they were prison butt buddies.

There were more famous Jews among the ashes than I can possibly list. I only bothered to list Marx because he claimed to be 'atheist', lol.

But the most shocking moments was when I came across Charlemagne. I was honestly shocked to find him there considering how awesome he was for Western Civilization. And yet rudimentary fornicators were surrounding him as if he were a some kind of sex god. Perhaps this was a sign of his ultimate undoing.

I'd worry about ones own personal relationship with the almighty before getting in to Luther's.

>b-but muh Hitler

Reminder that us Finns got to fight under Lutheranism and rape and kill so many Germans and Poles. Pope is a pedophile antichrist.

deus vult

CDF approves on this thread. Very good OP.

>Catholics trying to jew people out of salvation
Disgusting

The pope is gods voice on earth you disgusting heretic

Hope you like it hot