Wake up

>wake up
>turn on TV to realize that 1/2 of the state of California has been utterly devastated
>everyone you know who lives in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Orange County, Sacramento, Berkeley, etc. is dead
How would you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/about/datacenters/inside/locations/index.html
datacenterknowledge.com/the-facebook-data-center-faq/
aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/
youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I caused that quake.

Im happy.

>go to Sup Forums
>post:
>"be American"
>"die due to earthquakes"
>"why are Americans such pathetic little cucks?"

Yea, me too. I fucking hate California with a passion.

Go out in the streets naked and cheer

Trump confirmed for 2020.

Can Arizona have whats left of southern cali? We'l split it with Nevada so we can have some kind of coast?

FPBP?

I'd only be slightly sad because Duke Nukem's voice actor is dead. Only slightly because he is a hard left winger.

California coastal communities are red, voted red, and your politial cult of criminals and peodophiles lost everything in one election. Kill yourself loser you'll never recover. The world will never feel like you do and will continue to exist without you you dumb faggot loser defeated bitch. Californians voted for Donald Trump
Californians voted for the Great Wall.
Illegals are going to be thrown from the top of the wall to the rocks below, killing them. Leave legally with your life.

As a Californian that lives inland, I would be overjoyed to find out that SF and LA are destroyed.

Implying the internet would still work if San Fran went down

I'd be a little upset because I list in West Sacramento and would probably be dead. But, the US would be better for it, so I suppose it's OK.

OMG Lex Luthor was the good guy

Damn my vacations are ruined, I wanted to go to Europe in anyway

>everyone you know who lives in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Orange County, Sacramento, Berkeley, etc. is dead

Oh good, all zero of them.

>How would you react?

\.o./

stop trying to meme me to death please

thank you

This country would be like 70 percent white.

Celebrate. Unless Monterey is gone, then say a little prayer for Mazda Raceway, and then back to celebrating.

KEK'd

If I had money, I would buy up a ton of real estate on the East side of the fault line. Then, after the big one hits, I'm sitting on brand new, prime beachfront real estate. Instant billionaire.

Thus country would be about 40% safer.

>mfw america great again

You don't seem to understand how the internet works. Sure Leddit, Twitter, Shitbook, etc will be down because their servers will be underwater. But Sup Forums will still be up. Our landline DSL/Fiber will be down for a minute until we reroute from NV/AZ but our wireless internet is Satellite based.

>Duke Nukem's voice actor is dead
Top 5 most autistic posts

All Trump supporters in Cali will be spared

Praise Kek!

Joy to the world. To all the boys and girls. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea they get to feed on dirty commies.

To the horror of my good natured family.

At first I would be like :(, but then I would be like :)

Re Roll

Re Roll

>10% of the hispanic population dies
Great!

I'd be pretty sad for my Cali bros who live there. I know they're redpilled and suffer enough from the libacucks.

One of my best friends is black and wore his MAGA gear everywhere in Rancho. I don't want him to die.

I would drop to my knees to PRAISE KEK!

Dead.

Celebrate for a week. Though of course spending a minute of silence for the uncucked redpilled anons who live amongst the enemy in Commiefornia.

I just hope that when the Big One happens, it will be quick and merciless and kill millions in those urban centers instantly. Imagine those millions of libtarded SJW otherwise flooding the rest of the US, turning some states like Texas blue. On the other hand, if only the tough conservatives stay behind, the remains of California could turn red, so who knows what would happen.

They expected one of us on board, we will mourn him after our mission is complete. If he asks, tell him that the Fire Rises.

The Internet was literally designed as a defense communications network which could work regardless even with some parts nuked.

I'd move to Otisburg.

>wake up
>post on Sup Forums
>CALIFORNIA HAPPENING ARGHABLARGABLARG
>wtf are you retards on about I live in central california and i'm perfectly...
>glance out window
>beach across the street
>i mean i live on the coast and it's the best day of my life
>start a business salvaging sunken Teslas

Slide Sup Forums with "Daily reminder that California is rightful Argentinian clay" with an image of Hipolito Bouchard.

what?

most (if not all) servers for large companies such as facebook, netflix, twitter, etc aren't based in fucking california.

google.com/about/datacenters/inside/locations/index.html

datacenterknowledge.com/the-facebook-data-center-faq/

aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/

the san andreas fault breaking would be a massive clusterfuck since california alone is (i'm pretty sure) one of the world's top 10 economies, but the main threat to most tech companies would be their boards and management drowning, not their data centers getting flooded.

and since fucking when are DSL connections rerouted through satellite? routing normal residential connections through satellite is absolutely fucking retarded. Iridium is slow as fuck, Globalstar is even slower, and any constellation orbiting above LEO is pretty much exclusively reserved for military, government, commercial and emergency operations. shunting even 0.1% of america's residential internet usage onto satellite is a good way to brick said satellite network.

and no, you will not be able to reroute your internet as easily as you'd like, tier 1 companies are jews when it comes to renting out bandwidth. if SHTF you're going to find your internet going poof as every telecommunications company shuts down residential traffic.

Hillary would lose the popular vote.

Yea, I'd probably quickly take up diving and salvage all of the sunken money/gold from the richfags in SF.

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT GIANT THING IN THE SKY

HELP

Looks like 1/3rd of the US is going without welfare now that 75% of its GDP is dead

I would probably take out my AR and post a sign that says something like:

"you won't find any help here if you're a nigger, spic, fag/faglovers/ugly lesbos or liberal."

youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M
Best day ever

"The Internet"
fuck off. you're talking about the DISN. the internet hasn't been designed to route around points of failure in a non-destructive manner since the DDN became a thing, and even then it's hard to classify the DDN as "the internet".

the moment any tier one provider goes down you can pretty much call the internet as we know it history for at least a year or more.

I would throw an Arizona Bay party and would invite even my neighbors that I don't know very well.

checked

You honestly think the US will not rebuild the port system heck we will rehire this time without the union? Also going by the map I posted only the metropolitan areas will be devastated, the farmland would still be fine.

I wouldn't I'd be dead.

I'd be free.

Id be dead but at least liberals will never win another election

You will never be free even in death.

>the moment any tier one provider goes down you can pretty much call the internet as we know it history for at least a year or more.
Lol.

I'm in Socal friend. I'm already there.

I would too desu , except I'm working here right now..

sad i wasn't directly responsable

Honestly fuck the internet, I would gladly give up the internet if CA is destroyed and all liberals/spics/niggers/their lovers dead.

#DrainTheSwamp

>Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Orange County, Sacramento, Berkeley, etc. is dead

i'll enjoy the ride with my buddies on /pol i suppose

id be dead :(

Vegas here. I'd be happy.

I would fucking party likes in 1999

>wake up
>a huge part of the US economy is gone

I wouldn't react well, 2bqh.

youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

There will be a massive earthquake in LA 45 years from now. I'm from the future, but don't AMA.

Over and out.

pop some bottles, nigga

Considering I live in Sac I wouldn't react at all

Thank the heavens I didn't get persuaded by that user to move there.
I know no one in Cali, so it wouldn't affect me.

Best timeline ever

Cry because Oakland wasn't eviscerated

Nope.

desu everyone living near a major fault line has it coming for them in due time

>i'm sure nothing blows up during my lifetime
>nothing blew up during my parents' lifetime so it won't blow up now
>nothing blew up during my parents' or grandparents' time so it won't blow up now
>...
>SHEEEIT IT BLEW UP WHAT A TRAGEDY

>to assist the damage Oakland has been in a 356 day martial law
>citizen are encourage to carry firearms and react aggressively to perceive threats
>martial law in Oakland has been extended for another year
>a perimeter has been established
>at a cost of $50 a ticket you can go in and hunt niggers
>your safely is not guaranteed it is recommended to form hunting parties
>Welcome to Nigger Park

>West Sac

my nigga

I would devote my life to the church because God heard and answered my prayers.

I live in Oregon. If I die in some huge magnitude 9-10 Cascadia quake then so be it.

Nobody I know died

>mfw

>my uncle would die
He's a Bernie cuck but he's still a cool guy so I'd be kinda sad desu

Glad to hear you've accepted the odds.

Shame about the region, though. Pacific Northwest is one of my absolute go to places if I ever visit US.

Ban assault seismic weapons.

React dead because I'm an hour away from L.A.

please let it happen for this alone

mourn the loss of my favorite jewish shitposter Meme Scream Supreme

I guess thats what happens when your goys fail you

>Orange County

Yup

>Arizona bay becomes a reality.
>Maynard confirmed the new Nostradamus.
>Tool finally releases a new album.

ANY FUCKING TIME
ANY FUCKING DAY
LEARN TO SWIM
SEE YOU DOWN IN ARIZONA BAY

>my relatives now live on the coast
Nice.

Seeing this and then walking into a local restaurant and realizing me and my friend were the only whites there was when I realized that San Bernardino was lost to the Chinese and Mexicans

Be happy that hollyjew is gotten rid of. Maybe have a party.