Are green eyes white ? And other questions

I'm really concerned about this, father having blue eyes, mother having green eyes, I was born pure aryan, eyes have turned sort of green at 1-2 yo

Kind of deceived about this honestly, but I wonder what Sup Forums think of this if it honestly gives a shit.
Are green eyes a common thing among whites ?
Are blue eyes really a white man frequent caracteristic ?
What does heterochromia make a white person of ?
Why are brown eyes considered non-white ?

The only thing you need to know is that you can´t trust people with brown eyes.

Stfu autistic faggot

>Are green eyes a common thing among whites ?
They're not common among anyone. Green eyes are the rarest eye color.

How fucking autisic are you that you're freaking out about eye color?

get in here

Confirmed for shit brown eyes

Fucking sub human

you must be a newfag.
This is probably one of the most dicussed topics on Sup Forums.

Hello, Italian here, I have green eyes.

Take that as you will

>Are green eyes white ?

No they're green

>tfw rare

I look like an idiot now
Also, kek

such a b8 topic 2bh

brown eyes means nothing. pol spergs out overr this for no reason

Green eyes are white too, but then I mean green like grass not some hazel nigger version

Well, I just wanted to know Sup Forums's stance on it. Both my grandfathers have brown eyes, I don't give a shit

>t. juan hernandez rodriguez flores

Eye color doesn't matter.
If you don't have pink nipples you aren't white

Green eyes are recessive to brown eyes, but dominant over blue. Your mom has either two green alleles or a green and a blue. If your dad has blue eyes, that means he only has blue eye alleles. Blue and green eye mutations arose in europeans. Green eyes dont mean you have "nonwhite" blood

>TFW green eyes

t. shit eyes

Ferme ta gueule putain... vous allez pas vous y mettre vous aussi, cons de Français.

I have light green eyes and all of my life i thought that i am white.

What is an allele ?

Quoi ? retourne chez toi, Ahmed

if you are not aryan scandinavian. you are not pure white. nice try shitskin.

> brown eyes not aryan
> slavs not aryan (at least originally)

Sometimes I wish people would read more books on the topic that interests them so much. Or at least that the NSG threads give out these kinds of basics to prevent "xy not white" shills,

>aryan scandinavian
When this rancid meme will over?

So most white people can't be trusted then?

an allele is a particular mutation variant of a gene. so each gene occupies a specific place or "locus" on a chromosome where there are two alleles making up the gene.

To be honest I simplified the genetics of eye color by saying there is one gene. there are actually two identified. one influences actual color of the iris, the other affects the frequency-dependance of the light-scattering in the stroma of the iris. Both of these genes affect apparent eye color.

The EU is getting flooded with niggers and you're focusing on blue vs green eyes. This is why nearly 200 people were slaughtered and mutilated just over a year ago in your fucking capital and your only response was to sing "imagine" for the hundred thousanth time. Learn about priorities

>So most white people
>brown eyes
Brown-eyed even not a half of really whites.

You really want your crown back, right?

If you think you have green eyes, you might actually have Hazel eyes. Do some research on this. Anyway, the only way to know is to get a DNA trace. That'll tell you exact what you are.

Green is the rarest eye color although on iceland it's the most common one.

Green eyes are white, but only if they look green in neutral lighting. Really bright white lighting like the one in the picture is really misleading. It can make a brown person look almost white as a ghost, and a nigger look light brown. Just take a look at the pictures of "beautiful" mixed race "cutie" propaganda. The eyes can often look yellow/golden/green in the images, but it's only because of the super bright lighting that you'll almost never get the chance to see.

thanks for the info :)

Lol you have shit blue/green eyes, literal subhuman freak

You're right

harbadar

> Grandfather was german.
> I got his eyes.
> My eyes change colors from blue to green to Gray or a combination
> girls love me for my eyes.

The only thing that matters is bone structure , morphology...and your brain. Any race can have blue eyes...or green or hazel / brown...whatever....
Bone structure...morphology is very different though...
No mullato in the world looks like a native european. No quardoons in the world does...

I have green eyes. In my family there's blue and hazel eyes...But remember , arabs , jews , asians & Sub-saharan africans have them too. (by race mixing...)

Bone structure though...You have to mix several generations to get the nigger look our of you...

Typical example:

>our of you...
"out"

Mine are the same. They'll change from gray to dark blue to green depending on what color shirt I'm wearing.

My eyes are greenish blue, with a 25% with my left eye brown (partial heterochromia). Am I human?

I envy you

You are kin with Christian Weston Chandler

Pretty much all non whites have brown eyes.

HAhaha green eyes are you serious? I can't believe you haven't killed yourself yet faggot what's it like being a shitskin?