Can some foreign fags explain to me why the Arch is not well renowned outside f the US?

Can some foreign fags explain to me why the Arch is not well renowned outside f the US?

This thing is a goddamn marvel of engineering.
It puts every other monument in the US to shame.

Because it is surrounded by dindus

Those (egg) elevators are pretty insane. Hope you're not claustrophobic.

because you have to go to St. Louis to see it.
>t. Iowan

I've heard of it.

Because no one knows where St. Louis is.

They think it is a Macdonald's.

fpbp

It's completely fucking uninteresting and pointless, that why. A great feat of engineering is admired for the feat accomplished, a landmark for the workmanship, symbology, and history

Only americans would think just engineering some big thing as a monument would be a good idea. That's boring as fuck nobody cares to see it

Isn't that the sign for McDonalds?

because no one want's st louis in the news so people hear about our national shame. a shity with a murder rate higher than both chicongo and detroit. it would be a marvel if the white people that built it were still around to market it as a tourist attraction. but they're not.

No one knows anything about america unless you shove it one of your stupid movies. No one cares.

No one cares about it

>Because it is surrounded by dindus

fpbp

>because you have to go to St. Louis to see it.
>Because no one knows where St. Louis is.
>because no one want's st louis in the new

good explanations

Our capital cities have plenty of meaningless modern minimalist 'monuments' as well and for the most part the average citizen's sole interest in them is for the subject of ridicule.

>Mouth breather leaf writes words and says nothing
The Gateway Arch was created to commemorate the Louis and Clark expedition and is placed in what is widely regarded as the starting point of the American west.

Just because you don't know anything about the region's history, that doesn't mean the message isn't there. The interior of the structure is a museum dedicated to it.

That's where I live. Woo hoo!

Also downtown, north side, and east side should be purged of black people.

The far west is white paradise basically.

That my Friend is a Warp gate, and at the Sevent day after the blood of a patriot has been spilt on American soil, kek Will manifest through it.

Trips will confirm.

its very small it can only hold a few people at a time

It's only half of it, the other half is in Washington on the other side of the country. When you're born you're parents take you to the the one half in Missouri, and when you turn 18 you go to the other half in Washington. Its a common tradition in America

The city looks like shit

So are the pyramids...

Can hold about 50 if you pack people in. The elevator can't hold that many.

I think my parents may have done it wrong.

They left me and my brothers in missouri and then the two of them moved to washington on their own.

Are they going to come back and get us?

You're not wrong. Everything outside of Busch Stadium and the Arch sucks.

Blame the niggers.

If it's 6pm everyone gets the fuck out of the city. The sun is too close to setting and niggers are all armed.

Good museums that are free

>This thing is a goddamn marvel of engineering.
is it?

I was talking more architecturally.

There's plenty of impressive shit in the city, but nothing really amazing that really impacts the skyline out of the two I mentioned.

>a fucking half oval!!!

Pathetic.

It's boring, maybe if they put a swing to it so visitors could use that then it would be impressive.

You ever try building an arch before?

Try making one twice the size of the Statue of Liberty.

It's not well renowned inside the US either, nobody gives a shit about your half-McDonalds arch.

Can some foreign fags explain to me why the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Texas is not as well renowned outside of the US as the one in Paris, France?

It puts every other monument in the US to shame.

>a fucking bent metal
>marvel of engineering

>oval
It's a parabola you mong. LRN2 basic architecture.

Can some foreign fags explain to me why the Giant L&P bottle is not well renowned outside f NZ?

It puts every other monument in NZ to shame.

Can some foreign fags explain to me why the scandal is not well renowned outside of toronto, Canada??

It puts every other monument in Canada to shame.

Guess what amerifats. It's a ripoff of one of Mussolini's projects

Can some foreign fags explain to me why the Temple of Saint Sava is not well renowned outside of Serbia?

It puts every other Orthodox place of worship in the world to shame.

Eyyy

Ladis and gentlemen, may I present

The crowning glory of Ireland's capital city

A

BIG

POLE

Are you a pin enthusiast who'd like to see a really big pin? Come to Dublin!

Are you a giantess stripper looking for something to strip on/against? Come to Dublin!

Does the idea of a city having a massive erection arouse you sexually? Come to Dublin!

EXCUSE US

WHILE WE FUCK THE SKY