Why even bother?

>lifting for over 3 years
>stronger than almost anyone in gym and 6 feet
>still ugly
>24 years old
>zero social life all through university
>literally zero

To get a gf / casual sex you need a social circle, god tier facial aesthetics, normie interests. EVERY SINGLE Chad tinder experiment shows that women are willing to have instant sex with them while anyone outside the top 20 % of men isnt considered.

Why even pretend that this "aspirational ideal" is attainable? Everything outside the house is wall to wall normie posturing. And I mean EVERYTHING. Pop music filled with Stacey / Chad boasting is used as muzak everywhere. Everything is designed to remind you of your inability to ever be desired by Staceys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvQP69OD7xs
youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/r9k/ is over there

"'e's nit even oot havin' bantz, on the lash, shaggin' slagz!! Utter sadcase!"

What the fuck do you want? You want us all to agree with you? Quit your fuckng bitching and go live your life. Having a fucking girlfriend is not the fucking end all answer for happiness. Find something you love to do and go do it. For fucks sake, get off your ass and quit feeling sorry for yourself.

If you're not a manlet, not hideous and not a complete autist you should be getting laid.

You're doing it wrong.

You have to have an attractive face to get girls but you can still have friends and a social like. You are just autistic.

life*

stop shitposting please, although lifting into infinity will not fix your face up if you're ugly

you can get a girl on your own, for instance at the gym I go there is also a bar where there is a young girl manager and she is sending me some minor signals of interests but I still keep it too formal, I should know better !

PREACH!

defeatist thread detected.

girls really don't care about looks as long as you are not complete shit.

I detect shill.

defeatists are the worst. win instead

>Having a fucking girlfriend is not the fucking end all answer for happiness.

Checked and kek'd. This is so true, alot of the times it just opens up to more stupid complicated shit you don't want to deal with.

>t. Went to jail because ex-gf lied about her dad beating her one night and made the bruises herself

>zero social life all through university
That's your problem. You should have made friends. Then you would've been invited to parties and had opportunity to meet tons of girls.

If you think only the Chaddest 20% of men get girls you're hopelessly delusional, lad. The only reason you think that is because you're so isolated from people.

wrong

only distraction for ugliness is money

go visit a plastic surgeon

here is a good one :

youtube.com/watch?v=XvQP69OD7xs

It isn't worth it. I had a gf once. It was the worst thing ever. That was when I was 17. Now I am 24 and have been single ever since and never better. I have come to loathe women who are not enslaved like they should be. 2D and Vr are the only way

>girls dont care about looks

Is this what your mommy told you faggot?

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Itt, faggots who are fat lonely rejects, or brainwashed sheep who have no fucking idea how the real world works.

> hurr just become a good goy

No.fuck you. I've banged over 100 women and I can confirm they are truly awful creatures. Anyone who disagrees is a liar or a fucking moron. Women deserve zero respect. They are leeches and parasites. Fuck them and their enablers.

OP the sooner you accept the truth about women and humanity in general the happier you will be. Expect nothing from life but death, misery, disappointment, evil and loneliness.

Of course girls care about looks, OP, but you know what they also care about? Confidence. Work on your obvious social/confidence issues and then maybe you can worry about getting laid. Trust me, it will pay off in the long run when you are more mature and actually ready for a relationship.

You've been lifting so you must have a fairly decent body, if your face is ugly just take a mirror photo showing off your abs with your face obstructed by the camera, chuck that on tinder and I'm sure there are some birds out there that will fuck you despite your ugly face and your social retardation.

>another victim of "get fit = get pussy" meme

This is my fetish

new copypasta

Prime example of what's wrong with the world today. Not once does she say she would love to me a mother. Just talking about how "successful" she wants to be. Sad just sad

>Yuropoors

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

Fresh pasta, grab it while its warm.

Why are you bitching about Tinder? Online game is for absolute fags. Get off your phone and get into a bar/pub in real life and cultivate a social life. Go to a pub 3-4x a week, get to know the bartenders, waitstaff and regulars. Be as little or as social as you want, but just show up have a pint or two, just show fucking up. You'll end up creating a social circle and will meet a grill. Grow the fuck up you whiny entitled millennial fuck who expects a big grand reward for every single thing you're supposed to do in life.

you were supposed to do more than just lift bro

>god tier facial aesthetics

From the list of the things you said, this one is hilariously wrong.

Everything else? yeah, its correct. You need a social circle and not be a weirdo motherfucker.

Sex is easy, having a gf is easy, stop being self defeating, and actually get to meet and know some girls.

TITS OR GTFO ROASTIE BITCH!!!!

You can fix an ugly body, but you can never fix an ugly face.

Yall crybabies are dumb. I know some ugly motherfuckers who bartend and they hit dimes all the time. They just know how to talk to people. Step it up and quit acting like losers, nobody wants to be with a self perceived loser.

...Anonymous (ID: KW3jSZt9)
01/07/17(Sat)16:57:20 No.106102530

Props on your IQ but if you can't admit you were given a lot of green lights in life because you're a girl you're kidding yourself.

do you hit on girls?

>To get a gf / casual sex you need a social circle, god tier facial aesthetics, normie interests.
what a loathsome way to think
train for yourself, Keep the interests you want. Ignore women & sex.

god fucking dammit man get a grip on yourself

This is meaningless. Maybe your iq is not high enough to understand what an outlier is. No one will base their opinions and views off a few anomalies.

>I'm a woman
Stopped reading right there, no need to explain to me how kind the diversified academic/professional sectors have been to you, sweetheart.

I'm sure you're so smert you're not even an edgy cunt anymore.

How do you vote for Trump in Belgium Jr?

delicious pasta.

>bongs
>fit
I've never actually seen a british Chad outside of sports
Here in America we have almost as much in California as we have fatsos in the rest of the country

>you can never fix an ugly face
You actually can
youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos

Idiot, you're not supposed to just have muscles and expect all of life to bow down to you. Being physically fit is only one piece of the puzzle. Why aren't you socializing and building your skillset?

its not that hard dude

ugly men get laid too

i got pussy before i had any friends

you want to know what the real problem is here, its you, or your complete lack of confidence to be precise.

women cream themselves over strong assertive confident men. you sound like a little ball-less faggot who whines about the shit hand mother nature dealt him.

read meditations by aurelius, twice, you need to this badly.

then start working a bit of confidence

GET A LEFORT AND A SLIDING GENIO AND GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND QUIT POISONING THIS BOARD

You are a cuck without any social skills.
Women like social domination.

There is nothing to do with lifting from her side.
Lifting only makes you more self-confident. It did nothing with you.
Start a business and start doing relevant shit.

>tfw 20 next month and I have never talked to a girl before

feelsbadman

>You've been lifting so you must have a fairly decent body

Being strong doesn't always translate to a good body. And most models do nothing more challenging than push-ups.

>tfw chinlet

>comperable

Are you attempting to say "comparable", Ms 146 IQ?

Girl here. I bet you're just a whiny little bitch that complains to women about how sad your life thus far has been. Women find you pathetic and boring.

Ive never worked out a day in my life, am 187cm and relativly average-tier handsome with zero social skills and have had sex many times

maybe OP is just a faggotl mao

>wanting a gf
Nah, I don't want more problems in my life.

what city?
alpha male here

>To get a gf / casual sex you need a social circle
1: you don't have a social circle because you don't have social skills. build some or give up on it. neither matters in the context of your stated goals.

2: are you looking for a gf or casual sex? pick a fucking goal, nigger. you can't approach women with both goals in mind. if you come at them confused about your intent, they will also be confused about your intent. making women confused is a turn-off for women.
if you approach women that are looking for casual sex, with the intent of casual sex, you WILL eventually find one.
if you approach women with the intent of finding a gf, you WILL eventually find one.

tl;dr
stop giving mixed signals

>normie interests
This

social life in big cities means just going to the clubs, drinking and dancing like wild

I've been to a club many times. I've danced with girls to the club music, and boy, it feels cringy as fuck. I was forcing myself a bit anyway

Maybe it has to do with the fact that the best fun you can get is with your buddies and not girls in general?

At this point I've almost abandoned any social life except going to some discussion clubs or meeting with my narrow circle of high school friends

She wasn't aided by the same privilege that you were. She had HUGE obstacles to overcome.

This faggot is loving every minute of your guys' complete asshattery

have you actually been rejected in the last week?

If the answer is no, fuck off.

> He fell for the social life meme.

With tinder u can get laid with hot girls if u have a good body also

>be normie girl
>work out, educate yourself
>nice body but ugly face
>what does it matter if guys will always go after Stacey

I didn't know that you could cook pasta in a Dutch oven

That's it, we're starting a right wing rape squad.

If you are ugly dont bother. Enjoy life and die without kids.

Word. Landing a great woman will not fix your sorry ass. You'll just lose her by continuing your retard ways, then come back here bitching and being even more worthless than before.

>born too early for a virtually reality desu

I can't lift that feel.

>really happy for the most part
>got to watch my 3 best Bros get turn to part by the "rape", "child support", and "alimony" Jews
>can't visit my parents because MUH GRANDCHILDREN are you gay it's OK if you are what about lashaunda she's a nice girl time to man up

What can I say mom jokes on you bazinga.

Guess what? I'm a woman.