Hillary deserves to be president

Hillary deserves to be president.

The American people chose HER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzCW30RnwuY&
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
youtube.com/watch?v=VGcWIF3ucCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one DESERVES to be president in a REPUBLIC. She is not royalty.

Fpbp that's all mods... Clean this thread away now

She has done more for this country than Drumpf ever will.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzCW30RnwuY&

hail the queen of new york and california

>>She has done more for this countr

Financed Five wars , gave weapons to extremists & sold F-15's to countries that fund ISIS

only Bernie Sanders was meant to be president

Hillary is as bad as Trump

>Hillary is as bad as Trump

Meanwhile...

Her two million votes all came from California. They do not represent the American people.

Putin was scared of HRC. So he hacked Republicans and Democrats then released info to hurt her campaign. Trump couldn't get the job done without the help of a bigger man. That makes Trump Vlad's cuck. Men and women of the United States military and intelligence community say Russian shills have been feeding blue pills to th masses, also aiding in Trump becoming president. Donald Trump will be my president, he will make hard choices and deserves our respect. Just be aware of who's cock he is sucking. Russians are fucking gross.

At least we wouldnt have had to get them a first dog with our tax money since they already have a poodle.

I think you mean the nignogs and spics chose her. People who shouldn't even be here.
Most white people made the sensible choice, even white women voted majority Trump.
That's all I give a damn about.
If the shitskins wanna cry about it, they have their own homogeneous nations of their own shit-tier people they can go to.

>Bernie cuck was meant to be president

No

I'm sure she does in your mind.

Bernie Sanders was literally controlled opposition, dude

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397

>Hillary deserves to be president.
>The American people chose HER.
Why isn't Hillary protesting the election on these grounds then? Oh yeah, it's because the election isn't decided by popular vote and Hillary knew this while running... You can't compete knowing the rules and then cry about the rules after you lose.

I live in California.

Illegal immigrants can and do vote in presidential elections here. It isn't even a thing that people running the polls think to begin to care about.

My digits confirm.
All the shitskins wanting Hillary gibs have to go back to the garbage dump.

Illegal immigrants are not American people.

>Pedos
>American

Here's a picture that should clear up things for you, shill

She arms terrorists in syria keeping President Al-Assad from winning the civil war.
She's constantly puting sanctions on Russia its keeping Russia's economy from growing.

>>That makes Trump Vlad's cuck.
Still suffering from Butthurt syndrome because of Hillary loosing.

CORRUPT OLD HAG FOR PRESIDENT

explain how that shows controlled opposition. i don't see it.

What was that?
can't hear losers over the sound of all this winning

>This isn't in keeping w the agreement. Since we clearly have some leverage, would be good to flag this for him. I could send a signal via Welch--or did you establish a direct line w him?

Clinton camp had an "agreement" with Bernie and some "leverage" to enforce it. Meaning he wasn't allowed to go too hard on her, otherwise they'd do whatever to him.

People should have realized this right after he told them to "shut up about those damn emails". He was never meant to win, just lure in millennials that should later be convinded to vote for Clinton. It didn't work but that was the original plan.

You have to go back.

That's like saying Detroit should've won the 2005 finals because they scored more points throughout the whole series, it doesn't work like that

Too bad though. Looks like Americans do not want a third world war. You can thank us later.

That's not how it works Tyrone

>and some, I assume, don't even pay taxes

That's not how the quote works though. You're supposed to say a good thing there,

It was THEIR turn!

CHINK.

The Commiefornians choose her, and they are but one of 50 states. The very one that needs to fall into the Pacific, to be exact.

Boohoo.

No, America chose Trump, very clearly in fact.

Bring the pain Donald.

>try to listen to some Hillary memes
>get too annoyed 11 seconds in and close the tab

What the fuck is wrong with California?

>the best/richest state in America doesn't represent Americans

there's a comical amount more people in those blue areas than there are in the red

>richest state

how's that debt wall going there calibro?

good job. trump won a bunch of counties with populations of

>guaranteedreplies.jpeg

It's fun to be triggered/trigger people.

Not that comical considering Trump won by over 6 million votes if you remove the illegal ones.

this
MADAM PRESIDENT!

Wrong, California chose her

>Losing to a nig nog and a celebrity tv star

How incompetent are women?

You're paid by the word, moron.

She has STOLEN more FROM this country than TRUMP ever will.

Fixed all that incorrect spelling for you mate.

Take out the illegal votes.
Then come back and we'll explain the electoral college.

and why should a family of 20+ spics have more of a voting impact than a pure blooded american farmer that feeds HUNDREDS of 20+ spic familys?

Oh thats right, they shouldn't and thats why there is a electoral college because some areas in your country breed like rabbits while "rural retards" are toiling away feeding your ungreatful face

The states America is made up out of sure didn't.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Published Nov. 8, 2016

>She posted this to celebrate her victory

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Hillary reeks of human shit, that's the real reason why she isn't president. She literally emits a shit smell, if you're 50 ft or less away from her you'll get wafts of shit.

Then they should have spread out more

Should have just been a stay-at-home mom and had 10 smart kids.

What a waste of potential.

How can you sell that rare collectors item now !

true

Sorry that 2pac and bad hombres votes weren't able to manipulate our election

t. rural/suburban retard

She'll fade into history as a coulda, woulda, and didn't.

still going with that meme, leaf?

lurk more. understand how things work.

Jesus, must be hard being this brain dead. Your mother drop you when you were a baby?

There were only 7 actual magazines sold. Every magazine you see out there on ebay is a fake.

CTR shillfag detected.

good luck. i hope you succeed. but i also hope your ego softens a bit. nobody likes a bitch.

must have posted the wrong link?
>literally controlled opposition
doesnt say much to that effect

Pretty sure it was illegals voting that gave her the popular vote.

>bragging about MENSA

please let this be pasta

Women like you give us a bad name. We literally have one function as women and it's not to prioritize becoming a CEO over our most natural purpose.

Worse, it was legal spics. They've been invading California for do long their anchor babies have grown up and are having kids of their own. The invasion is reaching its final stage.

Pic very related.

I stand corrected, continue with the jizzing.

more people voted for Hillary

"people"

So get rid of all anchor babies and their putrid spawn. They shouldn't be citizens just because their mother squatted on this side of the Rio. These fucking parasites that creep over and shit out their taco turds should be left to die in the desert. They do nothing but bleed resources and cause hospitals to shut down. Because and I know it's shocking, they don't pay for their services rendered that's brings their welfare enchiladas into the world.

>If a football team scores less points in a game but gets more yardage, they deserve to win.

This is how retarded you sound.

t. leaf comedy genius

Dae, something something nothing good.

>comperable
>IQ of 146

Rare?

>CNN/ORC
So, the left one is from CNN and the right is an Orc they're interviewing?

RARE
A
R
E

:(

She should have won the election anyway. She didn't. No one deserves anything.

>Californians
>American people
Pick one

Guess what: I'm a Jew

I've been using Sup Forums for 28 years now, and Reddit for 4! I'm an MIS, Physics, Philosophy, Gender Studies and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 147. I have legit never left my home and have had 17 internships and 5 CEO offers. I'm a member of the ESNA society (probably haven't heard of it). I voted for Trump. I'm a misogynist, I'm definitely more intelligent than all of you in this thread.

t. rural/suburban retard

if by American, you mean the millions of illegal beaners living in Cali

>The American people
yo sup nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=VGcWIF3ucCQ

>Illegals, criminals and dead people chose her