Play nice, just this once

ITT say something nice about a country that normally gets shit on or that you hate. Just this once.

I'll start:
Germans are known for precision and exactness when it comes to engineering. They produce excellent machines and vehicles.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/IlIllllllIll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're alright, I guess

>play nice
>posts an automatic transmission orbital gear system

Fuck you

t. manual transmission master race

Canada makes some quality maple syrup imho.

how cool is it that the M4 GTS uses water injection?

all the best manuals of the "current year" are hybrid bump shifters
the robots have won, human

Planetary gears were invented by some muslim guy in the 12th century.

ISLAMOPHOBES BTFO

what is with that tail

I like how based Romanians can be.

Canadians deserve a lot better than they're receiving. I eagerly await loyalists gaining power once more in leafland and bringing the union jack back to the flag.

i like the shape of canada

Germany was my favorite until 2012

swedens cucks are THE BEST cucks, so generous giving away their chldrens futer

Mexicans are excellent for shit labor jobs

Americans are at their best under pressure.

Romanian prostitutes much the best.

When canadian women aren't talking they are very beautiful

Most French are adorable and I hope the terrorism there stops

>>>int
please go.

i like the healthcare in Japan so go fuck yourself

Canada occasionally make posts that aren't total fucking cancer. This is not one of them. Kys leaf.

Sweden has attractive women :^)

China sells cheep shit...

I think America gets way too much shit from everyone.

I have always looked up to Ameribros.

some of my best friends online are from aus. good people and good food

Wallons are excellent at wasting our money. World class!

No all of Canada is full of toxic retards like you, OP. e.g. I live there.

A french-canadian chick sucked me off behind a dumpster after a hockey game one time... That was pretty cool.

Isreal is hmm... it seems to be
nah fuck Isreal

Can you greentext it? I've never got my dick randomly sucked just like that and I don't know how to improve my chances of it happening

Curry is Delicious

Jews, they invented good things like usery

>Germans... produce excellent machines and vehicles.
When will this meme finally die? German cars breaks down all the time, just like their neighbors. Europe is incapable of making cars that just work, and keep working forever on basic maintenance like a Japanese car. Britshits leak oil like a sieve, Frogs make the Western equivalent of a Lada, Italians make high-cachet shop queens, and Germans make shop queens that are somehow viewed as "quality" by people that don't do their research.

Step 1: Tell girls to suck your dick
Step 2: Start leading them to a secluded area immediately after asking and before they say no
Step 3: Ejaculate into their whore mouths

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>Germany gud.
>Shows American invention.

Kill your self cuck.

HANG ALL LEAFS

You probably sucked a dick tho am I right?

>Any ME country

At least they don't fall for feminist bullshit.

Canadians burn really well.

Best head I got was from an American girl.

You are the best part of Africa
Checked

Please don't hurt me..

>A country that I hate

Canada is pretty good outside of Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto-Vancouver. Unfortunately those cities basically override the rest of us.

You can't win fleshsack. Your nervous system, though admirably bootstrapped out of swampmud, is vastly slower than what a computer can do.

kek

>American thinking they know cars.

When will this meme die.
And go sit at the kiddy table. You you have to resort to commie tactics to keep your car industry afloat.

I'm not going to greentext it because I'm not a faggot... I went to hockey camp in quebec and the dirty french canadian sluts like americans... That's pretty much it... It was at Laval University, if that matter at all... They loved their cigarettes, but they also knew how to suck a mean cock.

Russians are cool desu
[don't hurt me please ]

Canada, Australia, and the UK are closer to my heart than any other country. I give you lots of shit but only because I don't think about those other gobbledy-gook-speaking countries basically at all.

Thanks friend.

For my money, you're the best part of the world. Lived in Maryland for 8 years. Would love to see the South, or the Midwest

Norweigans are more stupid than rude. So their jokes and arrogance can be accepted with love and compassion as they are like a retarded cousin or sibling.

Canadians have the best shills:

reddit.com/user/IlIllllllIll

>Americans don't know cars
>Americans mainstreamed and made cars affordable to the masses
pick one

Brazilians have the most beautiful tails and fur.

Russia has more nukes than us

The day of the rake will be swift and painless. That's as nice as it's getting for Canada.

lmao.

yeah the newer BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, etc... are electrical gremlins that need autistic amounts of servicing.

Older euro cars are tough as nails. My 1995 328i has been solid with drifting, redlining, and basic maintenance.

>We invented mass production that fueled capitalist thinking that quantity > quality and probably made one of your forefathers into a zombie alcoholic.
>we know how to actually build a car that's not an ugly oil guzzling piece of metal but requires skill, time and labor.

pick one

Hungarians make the best food i ever tasted , and i encourage you to try it when you have the opportunity.

Do you have some examples? I'm into cooking and I know they use a shit ton of paprika, but that's about it.

America will take all of Canada's white personal on the day of the rake.
All one hundred of them do not deserve the pain the rest of you will face.

Germany confirmed for worst cars.
My 2000 entry level 135i had almost no need for maintenance, kept it for years.
my 2009 has to be repaired almost every 4 months.
Way too many electronics and dead switches inbetween electronics.
>sound board goes out
>entire motor stops functioning
The two have nothing to do with each other.

>Break down all the time.
Well that's complete bullshit. You have anything to back up that claim except for misguided chauvinism?

Goulash,Pörkölt,Kürtőskalács(a nice desert),Lecsó
And my fav Töltött Paprika (stuffed pepper)