All I see in Donald Trump threads is as soon as someone disagrees with your wonderful MAGA leader...

All I see in Donald Trump threads is as soon as someone disagrees with your wonderful MAGA leader, all of you degenerate alt righties cry THIS HAS BECOME A SHILL THREAD OP START A NEW ONE PLEASE. It's almost like... It's almost like you want a... Safe space?
How does it feel to be SJWs on the other side of things. Hillary supporters wanted safe spaces except from actual hate speech and things like that, and at least she was honest about it, while you Drumpf losers claim to love free speech yet need to cry MUH SAFE SPACE every 5 seconds. In fact your worse than SJWs. America chose wrong this time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
youtu.be/VPc0kOZZWBI
youtube.com/watch?v=cJV41gS2c8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree, hope America enjoys the next 4 years of degeneracy.

It's funny how when conservatives advocate for liberal policies the cucks immediately see how stupid their ideas were all along.

Not even memeing when I say it, fuck Drumpf, these idiot rednecks bastards ruined our country for memes.

Oh wooow you thought of that all by yourself? Impressive! You must be really smart!

It's a woman. Who cares?

I don't think liberal policies are stupid at all. What I think is stupid is THE POLICIES YOU SO WHOLE HEARTEDLY ADVOCATE AGAINST ARE EXACTLY THE ONES YOU WANT TO EMPLOYING. Alt right hypocrisy at its finest.

>haha y-you guys are such cucks ahahah cucks cucks cucks cucks we are such manly men we are right wingers

Not an argument, typical drumpf poster lmao

Any conservative who needs a safe space needs to be smacked.

Do they want a free space as in a space where they can study without people throwing shit at them?

Or a "free space" as in, where nobody can say mean things to them?

Either way, I don't care, you're all a bunch of pussies, just kill each other off. Why else are you stockpiling all these guns?

Oh so the policies you supported are bad now because your pet groups aren't the only ones who can take advantage of them?

You just can't reason with alt righters. They can only use buzzwords like
>c-c-cuck xD
Manchildren

Which is 99% of this board. Welcome to Sup Forums.

No their not. But your whole ideals are based on being against ours, but now you seem to be using our ideals to support yours. It seems that you can't win by yourselves huh? Admit it, alt righters are just racist SJWs.

No one said they were bad lmao. No wonder, trump supporters can't read, must be why they think their leader is some sort of God when everything he says is so idiotic lol.

Both, which makes it so much worse.

You don't know anything about me, user. Good job strawmanning though.

just tired of winning, no time for you

>""abuse"" against a libshit: they misgendered my fluid gender!!111
>abuse for a conservative: FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE *scalps*

Suck buck shot cuck

giving faggots a taste of their own medicine is nothing to be ashamed about

in fact my daddy told me him and his gang used to always make the gay kids suck their dick before they kicked the faggots ass

>The only people asking for safe spaces are women
I think I may be picking up on a pettern here.

You won't be winning on after January 20th. Then the whole world will see how much of a TERRIBLE IDIOT donald trump is. He will have no idea what hes doing and it will be a shit show. Cant wait to see all blue electoral map come 2020.

>Not realizing that the whole point of calling for safe spaces is to show the left how stupid they are and to reveal the left's hypocrisy

SALT SALT SALT
Liberals actually do face alot of abuse, just as much as conservatives, but atleast we dont LIE about our intentions. Alot of people hate hillary because shes allegedly a liar, but donald trump LIES WAY MORE THAN HILLARY.

This. They whole "You're just as bad as they are!" troll is really tired at this point because the differences between the two are so apparent to everyone at this point.

It's because education centres are very Liberal. Even in New Zealand if I were to come out as a Trump supporter I would be lambasted and drug through the mud.

not an argument

desu liberals wanted them because they are whiny babies, only trump supporters faced violence & discrimination

gj beating up a homeless black lady liberals

Explain our hypocrisy. All I see is angry white manchild alt right hypocrisy bullshit to the point where they can't even form an argument towards me. I thought you guys were supposed to be the intellectuals here. No your just immature.

oh give me a break. she sheer about of racists hoaxes in 2016 alone shows me you're lying. Liberals perpetuate crimes against themselves and then blame the opposition.

Is every Drumpf voter a bullied little pussy that needs to protect their beliefs?

Except it is. Oh how ironic. Drumpf posters are literally shitting themselves in this thread xDD

Reactionaries are just as bad as the SJWfags when it comes to social authoritarianism.

that is shitting to you? your tears are delicious bb

> (You)
>oh give me a break. she sheer about of racists hoaxes in 2016 alone shows me you're lying. Liberals perpetuate crimes against themselves and then blame the opposition.
All I see is Drumpf posters making lies about hillary in order to perpetuate their IDIOTIC ideals. Sources?

I doubt you see anything with nigger semen dripping from your forehead

The part that gave you away is you said "every 5 seconds." This lets us know you're just fuming mad and you don't have an actual argument or criticism. You're just making shit up.

fakehatecrimes.org/

user...

I agree OP, you can't even come here and talk about Trump's very immature Tweeting bullshit. He's the fucking president, just because this is the furthest ourguy has gotten in anything doesn't mean he's immune to criticism. If we truly want to end globalism and degeneracy we should call Trump out for his shit too.

This. Also fuck white people.

there's not many liberals on this board and I just categorically wrecked 3-4 of you about business and the economy on my own. so which one of you is butthurt and felt you needed some of that sweet ad hominem goodness to bring back your sense of superiority and stave of the self loathing that comes from being a commie failure and knowing you're a commie failure?

>America chose wrong this time around.

Sadly Clinton and Trump were both wrong choices

Look in any Donald trump thread on this board. There's your proof. "THIS IS A SHILL THREAD ABORT ABORT" its hilarious.

>low energy trolling

what the fuck else is new? fuck do you know how I know you're new?

As sad as I am to say it, Bernie sanders was our best choice. Too bad the DNC didn't let that happen.

>Students call for people attacking them physically to be prosecuted.

>THEY WANT A SAFE SPACE NOW THEY'RE JUST LIKE US UPBOAT IF AGREE XD

the last gasps of a media empire desperate to save face after being utterly BFTO.

Hasnt there been something like this before? I think its more ironic tbhf

Hope they advocated for a safe space ironically or else theyre gay

How is that relevant to safe spaces?

you mean wanting protection from PHYSICAL violence?

Hillary wouldve been a GREAT choice, but stupid Drumpf posters didnt let that happen. God your an idiot OP.

Try admitting or saying anything that makes them think you're a woman, or simply just arguing against sexism/misogyny and for feminism. It doesn't matter what kind of arguments you have, every single response they give is:

"STFU ROASTIE"
"GET OFF OUR BOARD"
"SHUT UP CUNT"

or some other variations of "EWW, COOTIES."

Sup Forums's obsession with safe spaces is somehow 2x as bad as that of SJWs.

>lmao
Confirmed b8 or retarded ledditor

mmmmm yes. Stay salty shills. Your tears are fucking delicious.
Get a real job though you useless commies

again, I say. DO YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU'RE NEW?!

shut up roastie

youtu.be/VPc0kOZZWBI

The right has become the left and the left has become the right

Eventually both sides will become broken and we can start new

wew lad

Think for yourselves you fucking liberal and conservative sheep. Each issue that our country faces can't be solved with JUST a conservative or liberal approach. Stop eating the shit fox/cnn/msnbc spews out for ratings.

The issue is that colleges have become a safe space for liberal ideas only, if people advocate for safe spaces then they need to advocate for one's that also oppose their ideas, otherwise they have no legitimate claim for one and, thus, safe spaces should not exist.

This Trump supporter is practicing at multidimensional tic-tac-toe

^^^ It's like that guy who made his pronoun "his majesty"

this.
>somehow disagreeing with liberal policies=getting beat up for liking trump

So what if I use Reddit? Nice ad hominem.

Because trump supporters are literally getting attacked but the Jews at SPLC and CNN don't want anyone to know that

Seriously, though, how are you gonna deal with fags like OP?
They advocate killing and torturing people based on their skin color and political preferences and when confronted they just go into a full cuckrage mode and don't respond to logic.
They won't stop, until America is like South Africa nowadays.
One of your factions will have to be purged, there's no other way.

like that matters . you straight up went

>hurr durr drumpfeteers kant reed

>its not okay when others do it but its okay when we do it

Go back to your Dr Who subreddits faggot

Read as:
>MUH victim complex

>being this much in denial

youtube.com/watch?v=cJV41gS2c8M

It's not okay when YOU ADVOCATE AGAINST IT BUT DO IT ANYWAYS. Idiot. Or should I say Drumpf supporter, they mean the same thing.

It must suck to be you :^)

>implying every trump supporter is the same person

fucking give up you dumbass

Ur a faget, that's what.
Also you have to go back, no exceptions.

>Liberals actually do face alot of abuse, just as much as conservatives
so you get attacked in the street by groups of conservatives, egged, and have your life ruined for your ideology?

Using a liberal cuck iPhone, spotted the faggot.

It's only victimhood when it happens to liberals user

pretty much. otherwise it's justice for being a bigot.

liberals are asking for safe spaces where nobody is allowed to disagree with them
conservatives are only asking that they not be physically assaulted and shunned for their [largely correct] opinions

This, the article headline is clearly disingenuous

Pretty easy to spot these progressive faggots when they stick to a pattern of bombing threads in the beginning but quickly run out of steam as their mountain dew wears off

this is a good response to this stupid thread and it is now official pasta

Like that time Obama announced he would be closing his Muslim registry so Trump couldn't use it?

yeah they quickly stopped responding to me

>right wing safe space
>protected from antifa violence

>left wing safe space
>protected from ideas and bad feelings

Just calling them both safe spaces doesn't make them the same thing.

>libshits being challenged ideologically
>conservatists being physically assaulted for their opinions

Tell me, which of these warrants a safe space, and which one doesn't?
Protip: There's only one right choice, and it's not the first one

OY

This post gave me a seizure!

>can confirm about liberalism, here too (probably because of the rise of geert as well) people flat out turn sour once someone doesn't follow in the "fuck drumpf" mentality... they don't take it seriously or the poeple who vote geert for that matter.

they have utter contempt for what is already about 1/3 of the country. and to be fair, if one has that much contempt for people, they can't truly be nice people.

this why I like pol, nationalism for everyone in every country.
if shit gets worse I might literally start a political party just to refute the people and psychologically educate the country

You are too stupid to understand why Sup Forums in general does this.

MURK LOAR

I think its quite clever to demand safe spaces for right wingers. Also the Klan members should also get safe spaces.

This will disolve the whole concept. Trump supporters need safe spaces.

>Libtard creates thread with the most low-level argumets and fills it with strawmen.
>"woah this thread is really shit"
>LOOK AT THIS DRUMPF SUPPORTER. HE CAN'T DEAL WITH OTHER OPINIONS HAHA SAFESPACE MUCH

Sage. This is not even good bait, OP.