What did Sup Forums think of the Make Donald Drumpf Again campaign?

What did Sup Forums think of the Make Donald Drumpf Again campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

dastelefonbuch.de/Suche/Trump/München
dastelefonbuch.de/Suche/Drumpf/München
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not to put my opinion in the first post, but I thought it was ironic that the "respect my pronouns" and "her name is Caitlyn" crowd was trying to take the piss out of someone's ancestor changing their name as part of immigration.

made me a jebhead actually

A bankrupt failure

I have no idea what it's supposed to mean or do.

Context?

That pleases me.

So incredibly stupid and cringey that it instantly became popular on Sup Forums among LARPers and shitposters

Trump's family changed their name from Drumpf when immigrating to America, the same way that a lot of families anglicised their names to fit in better.

it sucked like all of the alt left's memes

So dose me

"Drumpf" ad hominen hilariously backfired. It sounds like some shit nickname an 80 year old woman came up with.

Those bastards, I really regret voting Trump now! That invalidates his entire platform!

Its a lie. A fabrication.

I actually know a guy who is named Trump. He maintains my heating system. Comes over every year. Never met anybody who is named Drumpf.

So the story that Drumpfs went to US and renamed themselfs to Trump sounds like alot of bs made up by John Olivers writer team.

ironically hilarious now

It was just another pathetic fail from the left. Literally only idiots could have thought it was funny. Every time I hear it, I get annoyed, not because the slogan insults trump, but at the stupidity of the person saying it.

>Drumpf hat

That's like the beta Numale Star of David

No one actually read the hats. They just the red trucker hat and thought they were all trump supporters from afar.

Anything that pisses off thin-skinned niggers is a good thing.

The what?

Honestly, right then and there I knew he'd win.

>"We've tried everything sir
>"Have you tried attacking his political positions and explaining why Madame-Comrade Hillary is a better choice?"
>"She isn't we must avoid that at all costs"
>"Fair enough. Make fun of his name. surely the plebians will eat that up."

Childish and stupid. The liberals resorted to grade-school levels of insults.

A+ liberal comedy.

Would kek again.

racist, ot makes fun of ethnic surnames in the same way Sup Forums does with Jews (ex. (((Goldstein))) )

He was never named Drumpf. Look for Trump in Munich:

dastelefonbuch.de/Suche/Trump/München

4 Results

Drumpf München

dastelefonbuch.de/Suche/Drumpf/München

0 results.

Do this with any major german city. I do not care about the comedic factor what I care about is that its factually untrue. Trump was never Drumpf. So the whole campaign makes no sense.

Ironic considering these are the people that get very upset over racism.

>no race shaming guys
>OMG GERMAN LAST NAME, DRUMPF NOT MY PRESIDENT

The Drumpf campaign is so dumb, and actually racist. His family immigrated here and changed their name to fit in, and now theyre getting harassed for it? Why do liberal hate immigrants so much?

thats zroompf to you zroompfniggers

Apparently the current year man could be persuasive enough just by reminding people what year it was

>race shaming is OK when it suits me

The Educated City Dwelling Left

>drumpf
a non-insult.

They did not change their fucking name. DRUMPF is not a German name Trump is.

To add to this there were people during Obamas run for presidency that were outing the fact that his name was actually Barry Sotoro (or whatever) so they were being huge faggot partisans by "evening the playing field". A show of complete retardation for obvious reasons.

This, the hypocrisy of this Drumpf Movement is almost palpable and really proves the left doesn't actually understand what they represent but sure like to protest

Drumpf is not a german name. Look it up.

The slogan is horrible and not catchy. Libtards can't into humor.

flacid cock.

Widdle Dwumpfkins gonna cwy?

I've been thinking about this, what caused the lefts recent failure at anything related to comedy (movies, memes, comic books, video whatever the fuck, etc.)

Fear. It's fear. These fucking faggots are afraid to be funny. To let the comedy guns blaze because they will get crucified by their allied Leftists.

Elections will be won or lost in the alternative media formats. The election was a forgone conclusion, as all elections will be as long as their creativity is governed and limited by fear.

Oliver Twist made a lot of money by accurately calculating how stupid his fans are.

2 obvious, m8.

I dont give a fuck about Trump I just think its pathetic that the liberal John Oliver would so blatantly lie to his audience.

Highly successful. We literally never recovered.

I thought they interview his family ?

It was so fucking stupid and beyond infantile. I understood this but i didn't understand the point of it. I considered it to be the anti trumper version of the "muh dick" meme because that's all it is. Just a mean thing to call someone they don't like even though it's not even a mean thing at all, just factually incorrect. Laughed when the campaign failed and they lost a lot of money because no one wanted the hats and it was such a stupid forced meme.

>gonna cry

I actually do get teared up when I'm alone and drinking late at night, listening to old outlaw country albums, and old school green day, and random shit we all know by heart, etc. But it's a weird flavor of joy and sun colored memories and imagination of what the future may bring.

Leftist don't stand a chance.

Maybe you'd know if you weren't some faggot from reddit. I can't wait until you fucking retards leave and take you stupid retard jokes and AMAs with you. 3 fucking AMAs on Sup Forums today, just fuck off and die

>Orders a hat to be made in Russian
>Fucks up grammar completely.

worst forced meme in history

>Paid money to be on his course

>Really showed him, right Reddit?

So funny we're always told that the left are the imaginative ones and creative ones...but they fall flat on their face every turn when it comes to the internet. I mean honestly the drumpf thing is similar to the cuck meme in the context you're talking about...but damn it works sooo much better. Very fascinating how things went in 2016.

>Heh, I paid a lot of money that you'll probably throw into your self funded campaign to get elected to take this picture making fun of you pal. How will you ever recover?

JUST FUCK MY HAT UP

>but they fall flat on their face every turn when it comes to the internet.

like that horrid forced Biden meme or when they were crying that they needed to "take back pepe" showing a complete lack of meme understanding. Step your meme game up lefties.

To this day we are still BTFO

>Drumpfkins
Says one of Shitlery's shilldren.

See how stupid this name calling is?

Like 4th graders are better at coming up with insults.