(((hate crimes))) - The idea that some victims are more important than others

That people accept that hate crimes are a thing.
A crime is a crime, regardless of why.

>A crime is a crime, regardless of why.
what's the difference between murder and manslaughter ?

You are absolutely right about this.

Intent.

All you (((stormfags))) whining about hate crimes, are just use-full idiot jewshills

murder is intention to kill a specific person

manslaughter is death as the result of actions you took without intent to kill specific targets.

involuntary manslaughter is if you were forced into the action.

hate crime = thought crime

>The idea that some victims are more important than others
Because the kikes get special super mega hurt when they try to draw swastikas on their own property.

you're friends with the defendant.

it's analog to crime and organized crime
one is more severe than the other

>crime vs hate crime
>both are crimes but a hate crime is motivated by hatred of a group

There you go

I don't believe that hate crimes exist despite the fact one occurred to me and I lost my job over it and neither my employer or the Union wanted to correct it despite the fact that the Somalians claims were false.

Instead of making myself a victim I learned from it and have moved on.

Still, around blacks, never relax.

Nice opinion.
Unfortunately for you, the law dictates something else.

so when I kill your kike mom, it's going to more horrible for you depending on whether I hate moms, jews, or leafs, or just needed crack monies.

Motive is a HUGE factor in the severity of crimes. Sorry, not all victims are equal in this regard. You are simply wrong.

I mean, if you are a mouthy little prick, maybe you deserve to he kidnapped for a little while. But if you are picked up by nigs to he abused simply because you happen to he white, that's just fucked up and the nigs should suffer severe consequences for this.

The important thing is that we stop classifying attacks against white people as crimes.

These are not "crimes". These are "cries for the reparations that we all deserve you fucking worthless white piece of shit".

Intent.
If you're drunk driving and you hit and kill a pedestrian it's manslaughter.
If you're attacking someone with an axe and kill them it's murder.

>The idea that some victims are more important than others
isnt it more so the idea that some motives are more heinous than others?

agreed, it sure is nice to see it used against a non-white though

What's the difference between murdering a person for fun or for the color of their skin? Murder is murder, and you clearly intended to murder in both cases.

Manslaughter is unintentional and cannot be a "hate" crime. "Hate" crimes require intent as a prerequisite, but we already have classifications for crimes with intent separate of "hate" crime.

OP is comparing two intentional crimes. You are comparing an intentional crime with an unintentional crime.

not "some victims", Whites are not important, shitskins are, according to the current bullshit

they ill reap what they sowed

I agree. It's not like murder or manslaughter. That's much more important. A crime is a crime. The end. (But yes, I'm glad the kidnapping was a hate crime)

>playing the idiocy of leftist policies against them

White are going to get real good at being minorities and the fun things that they are privileged to get. It's that or die, and whites tend to adapt ok.