How do I meet smart, right-leaning women?

How do I meet smart, right-leaning women?
I live in Massachusetts and ever single woman I've met here has no idea about history, politics, basic science and math. Even in my 400 level business/accounting classes the women are still absolutely retarded. They don't even know the material, they just sneak by with cheating or cramming the night before. I don't have any problem getting women but I get bored super quick if I can't connect with them intellectually. Where would I find them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayan_people_(Myanmar)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is pic related you? Try not being a giraffe.

Find a virgin, god fearing woman, and marry her.

right wing boitches love anime

Go to church

Maybe they don't want a giraffe, op

Copy me?

How though? There's literally none up here, and even if they are virgins it doesn't mean they're intelligent

Are you trying to copy dylan roofs style?

That's obviously a shop and not me you retard, it's from a /fa/ thread

>smart
>right-leaning

Pick one.

Oh my fuck, welp there goes nofap

The reason you arent meeting people is because youre a giraffe.

Theres probably nothing wrong with you else wise. Just that giraffe neck.

Women are made for other purposes, not talking about politics. The politically involved ones are often some sociopaths.

>OP

I
AM
NOT
A
GIRAFFE

BTFO'd

>Massachusetts
trying not living in the epicenter of libtard land and maybe you'll meet a conservative female

They exist, they dont need to be too intelligent (dont marry an autistic girl). Get them much younger than you (legal tho ofc) and train them in all aspects as you please. Just make sure she's a moral girl.

Southerners confirmed for having best fits?

These images are old as fuck. They've been proven to be photoshopped.

put on some mass you fucking fuccboi

try to look like me

I had that problem back before i got married.

I dated a couple of girls who were fucking incredible in the sack, but stupidly boring to talk to. I found that as long as i buried myself under work, i could deal with lack of intellectual equality at home. But idoesnt last.

Find a good woman who you get on with and who has a moral centre and wants out of life what you want out of life.

You can usually redpill them over time. They are highly suggestible. Most of them will find overt political shit at the start of a relationship a big turn off.

Be a man and take the lead. That's literally all that most women are looking for.

Oh and go to church, or join up with some church activity groups. There are some weirdos there, but also some good earnest people. Worked for me.

>talking about politics with a woman
y tho

that's the problem. if you were a giraffe you'd fit right in, whereas among humans, you are a circus freak

there are soem cultures where you could fit in, however
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayan_people_(Myanmar)

every bitch i met who loves anime is a damn lefty

Just get out of the city you cuck.

Also word for the wise, a girl who really likes you(because you're a dominant non cuck) will slowly form her beliefs and views around yours.

Just get out there and be a man

This
Christian dating websites and the church is where you will find wife material

They all look jewish

The reason you don't mean smart right leaning women is because smart women act in their own self interest, and any self interested woman will be left wing because that's where women's rights actually come from.

Why? I'll just get a gun and be moderately fit.

This is not the fucking middle ages. Being huge is not a benefit, it's a drawback. More money to spend on food to maintain a pointless level of strength.

I'm from MA and had a similar problem. I'm not sure what college you go too, but I only met 1 girl who was attractive that thought similar to me. The reason we got on the topic was because she said she was forced to go to BLM meeting for an elective.

Best of luck OP, look around south shore, north shore and out west.