>iraqi forces take control of al-muthana district in eastern mosul

Current situation in Idlib
pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2013/09/17/dispatches-mapping-sarin-flight-path
un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/68/663
youtube.com/watch?v=fwI-AzcwPtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack#Western_Ghouta_attack.
un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/67/997
youtube.com/watch?v=V329G-c-06E
cbrneworld.com/_uploads/download_magazines/Sellstrom_Feb_2014_v2.pdf
wsj.com/articles/mission-to-purge-syria-of-chemical-weapons-comes-up-short-1437687744
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Liberman-WMDs-Israel-stopped-from-reaching-Hezbollah-were-chemical-weapons-474780
warisboring.com/its-not-every-day-you-see-an-f-16-and-russian-su-27-dogfight-above-area-51-2074360f31b3#.iopkiktg6
youtube.com/watch?v=PYF8Y47qZQY
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgl271A6LgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end.

Alhamdulillah

>SDF liberated the Ja'bar Castle in the western countryside of Raqqa

YAY

GO
KURDS
GO
KURDS

Cool, any clue what part of the Arrif?

Post timestamp nigger

شخ ونام وليييييووو

بكفي هيك

what does /sg/ think of El Sisi?

>frecklies

mamma mia :3

>شخ ونام وليييييووو

عمرك 12 سنة؟ قلولك واو 4شان ارنة مرعبة

كبار

I don't know a lot about the exact origins of my maternal grandfather (according to my mom, my grandmother never wanted to talk about it).

Paternal grandfather from Berkane, used to gun down spaniards during the rif war. I don't precisely know for my paternal grandmother, but I know she also had Algerian nationality, so she may have been born there then moved across the frontier. They both lived in Oujda when my father was born, anyway.

عمري 4 سنين و بسمع زياد.

Saudi cuck and your average disinterested theocratic leader. His foreign policy has been getting kind of weird recently, though.

they're not freckles. they're tan lines. i jizzed on her face while she was sunbathing.

SOON
S
O
O
N

لك حتى ما ساويت reply اديشك جديد؟

gtfo newfaggot

>the question was the rockets used. you didn't cite anything about it. try again?
Nah, getting too late. I either misremembered or just can't find it anymore.
>However, in some cases the inspectors were able to make an assessment of the likely trajectory of the rockets and this again seems to corroborate US claims that they came from areas controlled by government forces.
No. As I said earlier.
>Many of the munitions and their fragments had been moved; however, in two cases, the UN could identify the likely launch azimuths.[157] Triangulating rocket trajectories suggests that the origin of the attack may have been within government or rebel-held territory. Consideration of missile ranges influences calculations as to whether rockets originated from the government or rebel-held regions.
Just because the BBC publishes this information incorrectly to support their own narrative doesn't mean their narrative is correct.
>hrw.org/news/2013/09/17/dispatches-mapping-sarin-flight-path
They claim that the appendix 5 of the UN report contains the exact azimuths, yet I cannot seem to find them at all in the report. I cannot even find the quotes claimed to be in the report. Not a single one of them. NONE of the information they claim to be found in the UN report is actually found in it. Please explain, before I decide to toss HRW in the trash with the rest of the lügenpresse and related organizations.
un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/68/663

>theocratic
what did he mean by this?

What is Sup Forumss view on Assad? Western media pegs him as a man against freedom and other fun media buzzwords, but in reality. Is he the bad guy? Or should we(U.S.A) reconsider sending weapons to "rebels"

So apparently, theocracy never meant what I thought it did.

Replace with military junta.

Is this about the nerve gas filled rockets and their UN report?

>You can't wage war by staying in your own neighbourhood during combat and the rebels do not do this.

yes they have. it's been a rebel-held area for years. it's why Assad has been continuously attacking it.

the UN report is not inconclusive, they just refrain from taking sides conclusively either way, for reasons I've already explained; that doesn't mean the evidence together doesn't indicate anything

>Civilian casualties are never demoralizing.

it's the technology used. when assad uses something like this, it demonstrates he has a decisive advantage over what the rebels have, and that is demoralizing. assad was also trying something new, since his previous assaults on the area didn't work.

>Defying Obama? What legal right has Obama to control Syria?

the legal right is rooted in law protecting civilians from attack by wmds. however, the refusal of the british parliament to act, together with diplomatic ignorance, constrained US action

>Except that the US government literally wanted boots on the ground in Syria, but the Britons voted no and the thing fell apart.

it's worth noting we do have boots on the ground in syria. and yah the british demurral was one factor, but there were others, including Assad's sudden supposed willingness to forfeit his chemical weapons

Assad is the only secularist leader available and a good man overall.

kys
If Obongo and the neocons didn't have sufficient evidence of the "red line crossing" then neither have you. Fucking autistic shill.

Please refer to him by his proper title: Dr. Bashar.

He is a friendly family physician who has been forced to make painful medical operations such as amputations, electrocutions, gas treatment etc to save his patient.

No oats.

Yes, though the information in that image is nowhere to be found in the UN reports themselves.

>they just refrain from taking sides conclusively either way,
Then please show the evidence in their reports to support your point of view.
> it demonstrates he has a decisive advantage over what the rebels have, and that is demoralizing.
P-fucking-lease. The airforce is the SAA's and Russia's major advantage. Gas filled rockets are nothing compared to it and the rebels themselves have chemical weapons in their posession.
>the legal right is rooted in law protecting civilians from attack by wmds
Yet these are not weapons of mass destruction, nor have they caused any notable number of casualties compared to other weapon systems. This is also why the focus in the media quickly went from the chemical weapons into RuAF bombings, because they are far more effective and lethal.
>it's worth noting we do have boots on the ground in syria
Yes, special forces, which are not what I meant or what Obama wished for.
>including Assad's sudden supposed willingness to forfeit his chemical weapons
What do you mean supposed? It was a clever move exactly for this purpose. The US intervention for profit, like in Libya, collapsed under itself when the UK refused and Assad showed willingness to cooperate. The US got played like a fiddle and the Russian intervention saved Syria from collapse.

But he's an opthalmologist. I don't think he'd perform amputations or electrocutions.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwI-AzcwPtY

Brother, I heard the UN is providing oats for free. Get your ID and I will get us a cab to carry all the oats.

sorry oats are under sanction.

How many burger sorties?

>I'm inclined to trust them since they've actually done the math.

their math is based on multiple speculations

>Source. It was never proofed that they had actually been used to deploy CW

>three had "degradation and/or by-products."[57]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack#Western_Ghouta_attack.

We will drive the musselman into the sea and out of this realm
~Penguin paperback tapestry bible edition 14/88

>all it takes is one shill shitting down the thread and the syrians starts oatposting
kek, also, check my numbers

Can you give me a short summary of what happened. I read the report a few moths ago but didn't keep an eye on it. All I can say is
>Obama lied even though he read the report
>Not 12 rockets, just 2
>Not high tech rockets, more like HAMAS scrap rocekts
>No VX gas, just sarin gas
Is my info correct? Who do you think fired the rockets?

yes, that's why I was disputing the claim that the UN was always a credible source

it's also why we have to take more into account than just this or that

FUCK ISRAEL FUCK BURGERS AND FUCK ALL MODERATE BEHEADERS.

The oat meme was actually the first time I laughed on Sup Forums.

I showed it to my friends and nobody sees the humour.

I think the absurdity makes it great.

>checking the digits...

you're looking at the general UN report on chemical weapons use. the specific report on ghouta is here;

un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/67/997

pages 25/26

bless you

bake you

Wow Putin shills are real

>I showed it to my friends and nobody sees the humour
I know that feel.

ܘܗܖܢ ܢܧܧܢܖ ܬܧ ܣܦܖܐܟ ܘܥܬܗ ̣

UN doesn't provide for me, since my house is not rental. give me your oats brother?

>Rockets fired, some 330mm SAA rockets as well as some rockets from a BM-14
>impure sarin inside
>dead civilians
>rockets are moved around and tossed to places
>only two are unmoved and in a condition where their trajectories can somewhat be assumed
>official UN conclusion is that they could have been fired either from rebel or government areas, no idea which
>due to the nature of the war, desertions and military bases and stockpiles being lost, can't be certain if rebels had these in their posession, but no knowledge of them posessing the 330mm rockets, implicating SAA

>Western narrative pushes blame on government, tries to get military intervention going
>UK refuses, Russia intervenes, US dreams of destroying Syria are cut short

War on gas, bike race now!!

If you have 13 hours to spare, this is a great documentary series.
youtube.com/watch?v=V329G-c-06E

thx

Brother could you explain this meme?

I've already said, it appears Obama decided ww3 was not worth a few hundred people especially after Assad agreed to forfeit his CW supply

it`s a fat pig asking for oats. it`s funny cuz it`s a fat fucking pig. basically a neet.

you sound like a run of the mill fucking burger faggot.

>Then please show the evidence in their reports to support your point of view.

I already have. don't forget, the evidence includes the victims of the attacks - those located in rebel area; evidence includes that the attack occurred during an Assad government offensive at the same time. evidence also includes the rockets used, including m-14, something Assad is known to possess, as well as the high quality of the sarin involved. again, we know assad has sarin. this is from the head of the UN investigation on Syria CW use;

> Regarding the first issue [opposition CWA attacks], I fully agree. If you try the theory that it was the opposition that did it, it is difficult to see how

cbrneworld.com/_uploads/download_magazines/Sellstrom_Feb_2014_v2.pdf

That's what you believe, it's not a fact.
Now instead of shittying up this comfy thread with conspiracy theories, could you please fuck off to /k/ or r/scw.

you are either a butthurt faggot that believes murica is invincible or you are stupid. both options are retardedly redundant, and so are you.
Now fuck off.

Important question:

Are you a faggot if you drink mixed drinks, i.e. mixing coke with vodka or something like that?

>P-fucking-lease. The airforce is the SAA's and Russia's major advantage.

the use of sarin is a decisive advantage because it demonstrates that Assad was willing to go further than we were, in this case.

>Yet these are not weapons of mass destruction

sarin is considered a WMD; Assad agreed to forfeit his supply, and Israel has attacked the transfer of these weapons precisely because they are considered especially problematic

either way let's not get diverted into a semantic argument.

>What do you mean supposed?

of course that he did not forfeit them all

see

>International inspectors rid nation of many arms, but Assad didn’t give up everything

>And U.S. intelligence now suggests he hid caches of even deadlier nerve agents

wsj.com/articles/mission-to-purge-syria-of-chemical-weapons-comes-up-short-1437687744

>Liberman: WMDs Israel thwarted from reaching Hezbollah were chemical arms

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Liberman-WMDs-Israel-stopped-from-reaching-Hezbollah-were-chemical-weapons-474780

etc.

warisboring.com/its-not-every-day-you-see-an-f-16-and-russian-su-27-dogfight-above-area-51-2074360f31b3#.iopkiktg6
>doggo fighting bw su-27 and f-16
What did they mean by this?

No

but coke with vodka?

>USA
Population: 350 million
Nobel Prizes: 360

>Brazil
Population: 200 million
Nobel Prizes: 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Nah, Lemmy drank j&d and coke every day for 30 years and he was the coolest motherfucker ever.

i drink vodka in tall glass with ice and I am straight.

>this is a nobel prize winner
youtube.com/watch?v=PYF8Y47qZQY

>And U.S. intelligence now suggests he hid caches of even deadlier nerve agents
Wow this sounds surprisingly like Iraqi WMD's.
>Liberman: WMDs Israel thwarted from reaching Hezbollah were chemical arms
And that's a big fat jewish
>IMPLYING HEZBOLLAH DOESN'T ALREADY FUCKING HAVE CHEMICAL MISSILES

It`s a good song, but "Jingle Jangle"?
KEK
E
K

>t. gullible cocksmoker

Now that doesn't answer my question since that isn't a mix. Unless 'in tall glass' means some sort of mix, in which case I'm sorry.

doesn't sound like a substantive or reasonable counter-argument

no u

again, still waiting on clear argument.

>believes murica is invincible

no nation, as such, is invincible, especially these days. either way, how is that specifically relevant to the matter at hand?

No, only cocktails are gay. Vodka and coke is fine. Sounds gross though; vodka is better straight than with Dr. Pepper

he is a boy called sue

I don`t know what you mean then. I only drink vodka on ice, in a tall glass. Period. Everything else sounds pretty gay tho.

>Wow this sounds surprisingly like Iraqi WMD's.

yes, it is similar. see;

>C.I.A. Is Said to Have Bought and Destroyed Iraqi Chemical Weapons

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0

>>IMPLYING HEZBOLLAH DOESN'T ALREADY FUCKING HAVE CHEMICAL MISSILES

of course, and where did they come from?

>swedish projection

Your defense of moderate beheaders doesn`t either, JIDF faggot.

Alright mate, you seem alright. Don't come in the vicinity of Holland tomorrow though.
Got something... planned.

>no u
it's you... again

also see iraq did have wmds

What is it with you and glass height?

Doubles are the only way to go with vodka otherwise you're stuck between sober and broke

>C.I.A. Is Said to Have Bought and Destroyed Iraqi Chemical Weapons
Spoiler alert: There never were any.
>of course, and where did they come from?
Literally anywhere? Iran? Maybe Turkey? Maybe Lebanon itself? Chemical weapons are easy to make and that's why they're banned. Because they are nigger tier WMD's which everyone can make. If you wanted to you could've made mustard gas in your kitchen right now and toss a jar into a mall.

You mean pic related presented by Rumsfeld didn`t convince you?

>cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons
>cia-is-said

Someone please redpill me on the White Helmets, my friends just watched the documentary about them

The vodka blends with the ice rather smoothly in a tall glass. You should try it. It is a very classy drink.

It's so easy to spot, such a faggot

mustard gas is not on the same level as sarin or VX, etc., even if they are both technically "chemical weapons".

little boy and tsar bomba are both nukes..

>iraq did have wmds
TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K
Fucking hell, these cunts are much worse than roaches sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgl271A6LgQ
all you need to know right here

I am curious now. What are you gonna do with all that vodka? Do you have supplies of it? Are you gonna mix the crap out of it???