Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act#Mandates
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Now delete this shit thread.

No. He's a retard who got embarrassed by Congress only after saying how idiotic Congress was and how much he was going to teach them.

Instead he was a stuttering mess with an unwarranted grin on his face.

He's a faggot and a kike.

He's not a kike, you dumb leaf.

b-but he has a pepe-pin...

You're right, he's only surrounded himself with kikes so he might as well be one.

Even besides being a little kike, he's an annoying faggot. His YouTube live broadcasts display this perfectly. Spent an entire night pacing around his room thinking the US government was going to assassinate him.

He's a joke.

Woah.

so what if he's autistic? He's fighting the corporations like a BAWS

Yes, he cukblocked large pharma CEO fuckers from increasing their bonusses at the expense of lower and middle class people more than enough times hence the hate campaign against him.

>fighting the corporations
>by jacking up the prices of certain drugs to make a buck off the people who need it or the people who pay the government money so the government can step in and pay for it

He's a piece of shit. At end of the day the American taxpayer is filling his pockets.

>doesn't understand economics

it's always embarrassing when someone mentions or wears something related to pepe irl. wtf is wrong with you americucks.

If you're jacking up the price of a drug 5000% who do you think is paying for it if you can't afford it?

Fuck off reddit, saged

>what is obamacare

Have fun with your Cenroviches, Milos and Pharma-Jews.

>who pays for obamacare

saging doesn't work. it isn't reddit, you can't downvote shit you don't like.
wtf is wrong with you americucks.

That's exactly how it works. This was also saged btw.

cuck

He gave the pill to people for $1 if they came to him

Plus, there's like only 2000 ppl in the US affected by toxoplasmosis.

Fucking idiot, do your research before you shill hurr durr

no it doesn't at least not anymore. how fucking new are you?
wtf is wrong with you americucks.

>who pays for Obamacare
Obamacare is on the insurance companies you fucking imbecile leaf. It forces the common joe to get a deal with an insurance company. Thus there's no way someone would pay for it, it would only fuck the insurance companies over. Dumb fucking leaf.

Why do you even have the fucking internet? Go mingle with some local bush hunters

>what is Isosporiasis

Again, who's paying for it?

Why don't you want to reveal that?

Are you retarded? Besides the fact Obamacare is still funded by and large by collected taxes, who else but a Jew would get rich on a drug some people need to survive?

No, he's a disgusting fucking kike.

because im white and rich. unlike you. answer me because everyone has been avoiding it now for the last 3 posts: wtf is wrong with you americucks.

>wtf is wrong with you americucks

It's called celebrity culture and America loves it so much they'd rather vote in Trump than someone like either Ron or Rand Paul.

Saged

>announcing sages

Nice one, dipshit.

Fuck no.

Dude said he was gonna release his collection of unheard Wu-Tang.

Until he steps up, he's a fag bitchboi

thank you leaf.
im glad i could keep here for 4 posts when your intentions were only for one.

>reading comprehension
Can't tell if you're trolling, dumb leaf.

read

No. He stands for exactly the same shit kikes do that are ruining our world

Edgy teenagers on Sup Forums thinks this is cool because they have no mind for themselves

Saged

Again, are you fucking retarded?

>communities coming together to help each other out is a bad thing

I'll pay an extra $0.05 on my paycheck to pay for this

>falling for the pharma-paid smear campaign against a dude who made money off dumb liberal policies and basically scammed insurance companies who were scamming the common folk

read

>man produces nothing of value, merely exploits the common Volk

absolutely not. Hitler would want him interned or gassed

>shitting up threads, one announced sage at a time

You're spamming m8.

Again, are you retarded?

At the end of the day it's the taxpayer paying for something they don't need and something that could realistically be a lowered price if not for a certain Jew riding the coattails of the internet.

seriously, read

We don't want you here. Fuck off back to the Donald. You are pathetic movement orbiting cucks that have no place here.

BUY Sup Forums SHIKRILLY

meant for>communities coming together to help each other out is a bad thing

it's been such a big help so far, hasn't it?

You've "helped" support a system that is destroying ability for the middle class to exist and you've supported a Pharmaceutical Jew. Congrats.

If you don't understand how Obamacare is funded, there is no hope for you leaf.

Go plug it somewhere else, doesn't work here at all.

>my movement

I'm not an ideologue. Quit fucking spamming this thread you fucking faggot, you're violating the rules.

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

Now piss off

>Besides the fact Obamacare is still funded by and large by collected taxes
Please read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act#Mandates

You seem to have little to no understanding of Obamacare. It isn't like your canadian healthcare. It forces individuals to get insurance from private companies and offers subsidies to the companies for poor people who can't afford the insurance, while prohibiting insurance companies from refusing customers. What this means is that any price hike in a drug is on the insurer, since everyone except illegal immigrants is on Obamacare ; what this means is that checkmate insurance companies. The money he makes with his drug doesn't come from individuals but from insurance companies.

You're violating the rules by fucking existing. Go back to your shitty forced pun comment threads.

see and read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act#Mandates

>It forces individuals to get insurance from private companies

Where does the money come from?

>offers subsidies to the companies for poor people who can't afford the insurance

Gee, where do these subsidies come from?

>What this means is that any price hike in a drug is on the insurer

Oh the insurer? I wonder where they get their money.

You're quite literally violating global rules. Learn them and stop being a fucking newfag.

I'm not sure where there's any good in that

Permanently filtered.
Also sage

Keep spamming man, really proves my point.

I reckon you begin to understand.

Obamacare works on this basis:

For poor people, insurers will lower the cost of their insurance ;
For rich people, they will do the opposite ;
They cannot refuse customers ;
The money they lose through the price of insuring poor people is paid back by taxes.

Now, when you pay taxes on healthcare in America, it goes straight to the wallet of a private insurance company.

Here's the trick though. They cannot ask for more money for an insurance even though someone is sick.
Which implies that someone with toxoplasmosis won't pay more. The difference between what their insurance would cost if they were healthy and the real price they pay, is on the taxpayers.
So, we end up with taxpayers paying for people to be insured.
Once this is done, the price of the drugs is on the insurer.

Let me explain it slowly.

Taxes -> everyone insured
Drugs -> paid for by insurance company
Drug price hike -> insurance company cannot raise its insurance costs accordingly
Drug price hike -> the insurance company pays for it

You get it now? Shkreli hates Obamacare and used this flawed system to scam insurance companies, but it doesn't do anything to individuals.

Yes.

You seem to be under the line of thinking that scamming the insurance companies isn't also scamming the insuree. Why is it right to scam an insurance company? Is that not a legitimate business trying to earn a profit and get people covered?

It's be really nice if you could articulate your argument in a way that explains how the insuree protected in any way not being fucked around by price-hiking.

A lot of money also goes to paying for research on new and better drugs that will have to meet FDA's standards. Granted, Shkreli is an asshole though. I also don't know why you would radically raise the price of a drug for such a small-time disease, slightly raising the price of a drug for a more common disease would seem easier if possible, and it doesn't blow up in your face with media coverage.

Tax payers

It's basically caused by the fact that Obamacare is neither public nor a single-payer.

In single-payer healthcare, you have people who need this medication, who cannot get insurance because no insurer would accept to give it to someone they know is gonna cost them a lot. Basically, people simply wouldn't be able to buy your drugs, and wouldn't be able to get insurance either, so the whole thing would fall apart.

In public healthcare, you would basically pay back with your taxes the money you steal from everyone and you would be a huuuge piece of shit.

But in a market-based healthcare with an obligation for every citizen to get insured, you have the opportunity to have the insurer pay astronomical prices for a drug, without them having the possibility of dropping their insurees. Because, through Obamacare, people are ALREADY insured whatever their health is. Of course, the taxes the people pay are used to make these people insured, but nevertheless, they are not used, like in Canada, to actually furnish the insurance. The US government isn't the insurer of the people, so the US government doesn't pay for healthcare, it pays for people to be insured. And once they're insured, the drug price hikes are on the insurer, and not a single dollar of your taxes are going to pay for the drugs. Only the money the insurer has scammed from people. So you basically scam the scammer. And then they buy themselves a huge smear campaign and congress hearings against you. Shkreli is just a smug fucker. Instead of explaining this to congress or to people, he went there and took the fifth with his shit-eating grin, because he's that kind of the guy. I don't think I can get behind his obnoxious behavior, but what he's done is alright in my book. It's not hard-earned money he's taking from insurance companies. They don't do anything, they don't work, they just collect the payments.

Big of novel for me to tell you you're full of shit and retarded.

because he's that kind of guy*

Alright, sorry, I thought you wanted to learn about it.

I know everything I need to know: the taxpayer is paying for this.

That's it. That's the reality. And Martin is a Jew.

He has some IRL shit posting abilities. I remember back in Sept. 11, after Hillary was caught fainting and she was just "resting" up at Chelsea's apartment, Shreki was doing a live stream at the time and up and decided to go to the apartment and while he was out there he was just yelling "why you so sick!" ahhhhh I miss 2016.

Skirilley

Buy Sup Forums bra.

He also thought he was important enough to get whacked by Hillary's goons.