Tfw watching The Greatest Story Never Told while cuddling the gf

>tfw watching The Greatest Story Never Told while cuddling the gf

How's the redpilling of your SO going, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>autistic kid still thinks he is white

>a fucking leaf

I'm 100% SS rank offspring

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Nazis are hot

I dream about having rape sex with a Nazi

I am a Jew.

Pretty good, considering I'm not trying to brainwash my wife with values that were outdated +70 years ago.

Then there's the fact that he lost the war. Losers who didn't accomplish shit is kind of a deal breaker when it comes to movies for us.

And I thought my fetishes were weird.

t. eternal clap

>tfw no redpilled qt 3.14
h-hold me Sup Forums

get a qt sjw and redpill her yourself

my gf had dyed hair when we met

Dyed hair makes me want to kill myself (if it's an unnatural colour). I hope you had her remove the dye immediately user?

Yes, managed to make her go natural after giving a lot of cock

>values

Anne gij moogt hier nog niet posten
Terug de kast in pls

Watching my nation die slowly before my eyes, alone. Knowing there is nothing that will save it: no legislation, no terror, no war. Like watching a bullet in slow motion, closing in for the headshot, of which you know it will not be evaded in the end. But you see the terror in the eyes of the victim. Or his utter ignorance. When one man dies, it's a tragedy; when a nation dies, it's history.

fuck user

no gf?

No. But maybe it's better that way. More often than not, when I see a young boy with blonde hair, or a happy young girl playing in the snow, I feel agonizing pain. They are born into this world without their wish, they are innocent, and yet they are already doomed. They are cursed to live and see. But what would be worse? For them to feel the same suffering that I do or embrace it and become something that is worse than death.

NOOO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

rrrrrrrrright

Delete this

false-flagging colored people