Why do white people, on average, fall more for the cultural Marxism brainwashing?

Why do white people, on average, fall more for the cultural Marxism brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3_9ChfD_zU
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/11/12/what-happens-when-jews-intermarry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews and other middle easterners lived in the desert where strong ingroup preferences were selected for, as well as polygamy and arranged marriages.

Europeans prime adversary was the environment, not other people, so they are more egalitarian and tolerant of strangers. Couple this with massive guilt and propaganda destroying the ability of whites to think of themselves as a group, and there you have it.

asks your wife's son white nigger.

All of those Jewish women are white

Brown eyes
>>White
KEK
Try harder.

Daily reminder Jewish women are redpilled as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3_9ChfD_zU

Probably a rape baby, has white genes.
Slave owners breed with slaves.

The Jewish women in the bottom left picture are wearing tefillin and Tallit.
Women aren't supposed to wear those according to halakha.

Those women would be considered culture wrecking hussies in their own community.

White people largely have lost their sense of culture.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Why do jewish girls like to eat books ?

>I'm not going to make you a sandwhich

You know what it means if a woman is on the internet ? Means the chain in the kitchen is too long.

>more intelligent

>comperable
>sandwhich

Am I being fucking memed

Show me your tits.
i'll tell you if you're attractive or not.

The best way a woman can be "liberated" is by becoming like the European lesser nobility of the past.

Autist spotted

because its targeted at them

>Marketing major
>Intelligent

Sure thing, sugartits. You can't even spell correctly.

>Autist spotted.

Cancuck doesn't get the joke.
Who's the autist.

hot and smoking jewish girls

It's got nothing to do with race.

It's all got to do with whether you live in a city or you're a rural/suburban retard.

What was the joke?

Because whites, other than southerners, don't have many things that solidify any form of cultural identity. Unlike other societies, we constantly change our value systems and at a much faster pace than others. While this is a useful trait for a society trying to become a perfect version of itself in ideal conditions, this also means we're very impressionable to outside variables.

>I'm a woman
Stopped reading there.

I rather take anything over a jew honestly. All that inbreeding all those mental illnesses. They all become retarded at old age especially the women.

Because whites are the primary target for the propaganda.

>I won't show you my tits
>I'm actually attractive as well

Show me your tits.
>pun intended
i'll tell you if you're attractive or not.
>pun intended

Did you even read what she said?

Fuckin' JIDF, your derailment attempt has fizzled.
I like the points raised by, but it makes sense that it works best on whites as it is a weapon aimed directly at us.

>Mensa member
>comperable

Some master you have their if you keep falling for Jew tricks

*master race

Ever notice how the number of women on the internet drastically increased once smartphones came out?

I assume you meant, "some master race". We will prove ourselves when we inherit the stars.

Jewish run media. They demonize all white people and, unfortunately, it works. However, it's working less and less depending upon where you look. We are finally experiencing a re-awakening of White consciousness. This scares the shit out of the kikes. They seem to think that this means a holocaust or some other bullshit. For as smart as they are, they're really fucking stupid when it comes to this issues. If you suppress a population long enough it could eventually lead to backlash. If you just let the population live their lives as they desire, it'll probably be just fine in the end. Stop being kike assholes and you have nothing to worry about.

>I'm a woman
Nice bait

Schlomo.

What's the story with this Jewish vs. White women stuff, seriously?

Is your jewellery business in Cape taking a nose dive or something?

Red pill on the motivation, ok.

Because in the end of the day, we don't see women. We don't even see people.
We see JEWS.

That's all it that matters.

TTIS OR GTFO

kek

Its your sister

I don't know, but it sure would be nice to find out. Look at the trump general on our own fucking board- the dose on the redpilled needs to be increased. I don't mind the actual shills, but the influx of redditors here has been the worse thing to ever happen to this board, topping even the moot fuckery.

I wish the kikes would understand this, but I think they want us to genocide them.

Everything they do pushes us more towards it.

to have a culture is to be proud of individual and group accomplishments

whites cannot easily form groups, or be proud of their accomplishments as a group

white guilt is succesfully implanted on the collective subconscious, white people are conditioned to deny their own culture, and without culture there are no standards

You can be both Jewish and white.

bot

anyone wanna see merkel's old nudes?

Hell yeah
>no more arabs
What about the Arabs that just look like the Mediterranean girl on the far right?

shit tier b8

Half of millennial Jews have one non-Jewish parent.
>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/11/12/what-happens-when-jews-intermarry/

how is the european climate more adversarial than the fucking desert?

That Pew study only applies to America unfortunately, not Europe or the Middle-East - so it's nowhere near 50% of the total millennials. If you could get studies for those 2 other continents, then we may be onto something and see how far this has spread.