How rare is your surname Sup Forums? Can you beat mine in rarity?

How rare is your surname Sup Forums? Can you beat mine in rarity?

forebears.io/resources

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io/surnames
forebears.io/resources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure op, Faggot is quite a rare surname.

But I thought Muhammad was the most common name

Seems pretty rare, under 25000 people

1600th most common ha ha beat that niggers

> Leaf

OP is a fag and posted the wrong link

forebears.io/surnames

Meh
I should have used my buddies name. I don't think any other family has the same potato-headed name

>son of eric
Gee, Mr. Ericsson I wonder what your last name is

Yeah kinda missed that other Ericson in there.

Not too rare I guess

Pretty Common I guess.

So, do blondes have more fun, then?

Pretty rare I guess and kek at prevalence in spain and italy made by night. desu I was afraid of being a kike because of my looks and because when I told my family what I think of (((them))), dad said "what if I told you there was something of that sort there?" in a trolling way that kinda scared me desu. Guess I'm a real Dracula mang

10,615 people have my surname, 45,315th most common

Mine is quite rare

oh and sorry for samefagging but there is one of my family living in the Bahamas wtf is he doing there alone

>Son of Eric, Scandinavian surname

Hmm, I wonder what name this is

>tfw my surname is rare as fuck

All these rare fags. How about your families go out and fuck and acheive more?

>Surname is most common in Brazil

>common surname with only 5 people because a retarded ancestor misspelled it

Mine doesnt even show up, nice.

I cant beat it, but im decently rare. Got it from my step dad. Im a tall anglo with an obscure pooinloo surname. Its been a wild ride

>doesn't even exist outside the US and Germany
>barely even exists in Germany

I'm surprised it's so much more common in Murrica though. My great-granduncles must've bread like rabbits.

The rarest

tfw can trace back family to the 1500's :)

Just a tip lads, rare is shit-tier... European names are based on jobs or tribes/clans. That means there are relatively few. If your name is rare as fuck it means you've had non-European input meaning you're a nigger.

I'd probably say that in Europe there are around 300-500 common surnames (and language variations of them) and anything outside of that is nigger tier. In the US I'm about #700 but that's because you've been diluted with Bergs and Spics. In England I'm about 30th and in my region I'm about 15th. Can trace the family back about 450 years with great precision.

Pretty rare, my family is dying.
Use to be minor royalty.

btfo

Are you related to this Aryan warrior?

Why aren't you guys showing your surnames? It's not like anyone is going to know it's you.

you fucked up user di Fiore, nice pastanigger

>Poutsma

Really nigga

>>doesn't even exist outside the US and Germany
>>barely even exists in Germany

Hanz you should start asking questions.

Purely Scottish name, somehow a nigger.
Explain.

Pretty rare

A fuckload of people have my surname in Barbados of all places. But there was a big ass sugar plantation there. I guess that explains how I'm white. 1/180 people have my name in Barbados.

No. You can't. That's not how names work you faggot. The rarer, the more difficult it is to trace. Unless you're aristocracy maybe but you're not.

Surnames weren't necessary in the Netherlands until 1811 anyway so the chances are half of your family didn't use one in the C16 and if they did it's unlikely they were logged in government records...

Wew

Yes he is a cousin a few times removed.
Matthias Worch is another cousin.
I actually look like Christian Worch, I won't put a picture up, but fitter face, jet black hair, and light blue eyes.

no nigger, my surname is a misspelling of a dutch village name and i can track my family back to the netherlands untill 1296 AD

Now I need to nut a slav girl and then we will have dna evidence all over.

>that system font
GTFO

fuck didn't block all, who the fuck cares pendejos

Wait a sec, it says there's only 3 people in Germany of that surname.

That's complete bullshit, their statistics mean nothing.

>Only one in Sweden that has this surname
>Not knowing who it is

fuck

>1000
help

>forebears.io/resources
Only less than 3k people in the world has my surname, it dates back from the XIII century.
Prussia, fuckers.

neat

Okay. I guess my comment was written terribly.

My mother's family have very rare surnames because they were country people. Though them names are very closely linked to other, more common names. They're bastardisations of other names. The site would be more powerful if it allowed you to open up the search to include 'similar or derived' names.

But for people called things like 'Goldsteinberg' or 'Hernandezinoipod', there is nothing to be proud of.

If you have a Scottish surname with its history rooted to a certain clan, as I have on one side, then you will be able to follow its progression. And there should be an area of Scotland in which that name is still VERY common (though maybe just use Church records up to about 1900 since the world went to shit after that)

Except you. I mean everyone else.

My apologies Sven

Were your grandparents nazi and shiet?

Your font implies you're a nigger. So your surname is probably
>j'eay'quandahIII#yolo

You jealous of my faggy ass leters m80?

WE

It's (((Irish))) and extremely common in NE.Plus their are like 10 different spellings of it.
btw Is their any reason to censor the name when you leave how common it is?

HAMsterdam? xD

You most certainly cannot. You may be able to track the village back to that date, but you can't accurately track your family back that far. Sorry mate.

Still though, my point about rarity was ill thought out. Apologies.

This is accurate,
The majority of people with my surname own a village in Germany. It's one of the few places untouched by muslim filth.
Mainly because to own land there you have to be married into the family as it is all trust funded. You can't buy land without counsel consent.

Pretty neat stuff, I can trace my heritage back quite a few years (possibly pre 1600s).
Downside is my family is dying.

FRISIAN DETECTED

lel

Yup, sounds about right

Seems about right.

nice honey pot

Try to beat me.

My surname is a extremely rare spanish surname that cames from a rare anglo surname that also cames from a even more rare norman-french surname.

>t.Smith

Do you want to get me killed?...
*whisper*
Not really, they left Germany for the United States of America, a portion came to Brazil.
The one's who left for America did it on the year of 1878, to Texas, Arizona and I forgot the other state.
But the ones that came here to Brazil did so a little bit before the WWII.

but i actually can though pham.

I wuz germanz n shieet

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I agree. This site is absolutely inaccurate. It's a decent measure I guess but it's in no way completely accurate. I tried some RARE names of people I know and it said there were fewer people in England with that name than there are members of their family with the name...

Mine comes from a clan in Scotland. It is made of two parts the first part is a place In northeastern Scotland more specifically a river the last part is the people who live there. It can be traced back to the 600's.

Kek

Serious, nothing comes up for mine. What does it mean?

lol burgers are gaylords.

Nope, Polish.

Tfw Amerisharts know more about where their name comes from than someone who lives their.

You're adopted.

Feels bad man

>MFW my family is larger than most countries

4,516,948th most common
surname in the world
Approximately 4
people bear this surname
Most prevalent in:Russia
Highest density in:Russia

>Ehehe, I'll dox this faggot
>Open VK.com
>Type name into search bar
>...you need to have a VK account to search

FUCKING RUSSIAN HACKERS

HELP ME OBAMA

Only 80,940 Kim's in South Korea

Bullshit

get out

FACT: Friesland is the most powerful province
also nice digits :^)

>tfw my surname is more popular in brazil than in my own country

I'll beat everyone of you fuckers in the name game.

Kekmate.

Check 'em.

So my entire family that bears the same surname is adopted?

Let me rephrase my initial statement.

Nothing come up for my specific spelling of my surname. What does it mean?

That website is shit, it says that only 2 people have my surname but there are 5 in my immediate family alone.

>their
apparently we speak the language better as well

Still, it's true for a lot of surnames on the British Isles

WE WUZ minor royalty too.