youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another past it actor trying to be hip and cool

>How is Trump going to respond
By whining like a bitch on Twitter

make america zdrava again

Nice argument

why would he respond to some worthless has-been that nobody cares about?

By selling new hats to the russian-americans?

oh I'm sorry, were we having a formal debate about the pathetic attempts of a washed up nobody desperately trying to remain relevant?

who?

Trump voter here. I'd actually buy and unironically wear that hat. I like Trump and I like Russia, who cares.

>washed up nobody
I think he's perfectly relevant. If it was one of his brothers I'd agree with you

Cool, where can I get one though?

Not an argument

>unironically
Fag

I'm sure the same applies.

Why do Libtards think they are actually funny?

>How is Trump going to respond?
by becoming the president

Did Alec Baldwin have a stroke or something? He's got a serious case of the Jim Ross-face goin on here

>bases entire acting career off of Trump persona
>attacks Trump

i hope he starts to sell them on his website. hell, they should put them up for sale in the white house gift shop.

Why would ge respond to some hasbeen?

Alec Baldwin has been a worthless cuck his whole life.

DELETE THIS

You mean how he will recover from this big blow.

Damn, I loved him in Wall Street, too.

His brothers cooler cause he's not a cuck

wtf i should have been with her

Emilio Esteves?

How is that trolling? Like how is that supposed to upset trump?

Why does he think this is supposed to be some kind of insult? Text written in Cyrillic is not offensive, if he thinks it is then he suffers from some kind of phobia.

Also the grammar looks wrong.

make america healthy again?

Trump is probably so triggered right now, he has such an inferiority complex. Probably has a tiny little dick.

>flag
Oh you

That says 'make america huge again' btw

he never really was.

famous for having brothers who were also nobody actors.

but its says "makes americas good again". He didnt even tried.

>Russians say it means "do something good for America again" but with shitty grammar
>Croats say it means "make America healthy again"

what does it actually mean

Probably going to have him killed. I have no doubt Trump is going to abuse his powers as much as he can.

KEKED

Did he use Google Translate?

Why are all these faggots so scared of Russia all of a sudden? Go nuke them if they're such bad guys.

Remember Obama making fun of Romney and saying the Cold War is over? Now they are the biggest threat to our democracy? Lmao fuck this world

You think he's perfectly relevant cause you watch trash like snl and 30 cock, which is a symptom of you having no taste whatsoever. An hero immediately

Just let the loser white night his Hollywood crush. Not like it will make his life any less pathetic kek.

Shit, I guess he has to resign now

these progressives are so pathetic

this "muh russians" thing will never get traction outside of their side so fine that they continue on that

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

This was the last straw. After this brilliant move, Trump is simply too outclassed to become President. Sources are saying that he will abdicate the Presidency now and allow Barack Obama to stay on indefinitely.

The media in this country haven't shut up about the russians "hacking the US election" for weeks now.

What the fuck does that even mean? Are they trying to trick people into thinking Putin personally rigged voting machines for Trump to win?

That hat is supposed to troll us?

It looks cool as shit. I want one. Where can I get it?

Alicker Baldwin would still be lining up for his welfare check if Trumps magic didn't make him semi-relevant again...

Someone Photoshop a Hand rubbing Jew behind him, and the shadow of the Hollywood sign. And "Good Goyim"

i have a video of this girl masturbating on my hard drive

She's 15

no she isn't

Bitch I am her father I think I would know

The morals of the real world don't apply here

by ignoring this manlet?

i wish Alec would let me succ

>cдeлaть aмepики

why is it plural? make Americas great again?

What did he mean by this?

This is the real world kid

This literally translates into: To make Americas Healthy Again

no I didn't miss the apostrophe either

he wants to make The Americas great again, obviously

Why have liberal entertainers been even more unfunnier since Trump entered the scene?

>Trump is the president of the united states
>Alec Baldwin hasn't been in a good movie since The Departed

I really don't think he'll mind.

Trump controls the fcc in two weeks.

Spbp

George Micheal died

But he didn't?

probably not say a damn thing because he has other shit to think about than some unimportant celebrity in a parody hat

Make AmericaS Good Again.

Lmao, why USA cant into anything but shartmarting

By tweeting that tape of Alec Baldwin screaming at his 9 year old daughter over the phone, calling her a pig.

Honestly it would destroy his career.
Everyone would remember him just for that horrible phone call.

How many of them are kikes? I can spot a few.

Direct translation

Make America Healthy Again

piss poor spelling.. ffs
zdelay ameriku snova zdorovoy

pedophiles aren't welcome here either

Sure hope he will.

He has a confirmed 9 incher, per a book by one of his EX wives, who wrote a tell-all.

or better yet
zdelay ameriku snova velikoy

Trump wipes his ass with better than Alec Baldwin.

>And isn't he supposed to take his ass to Canada with Lena and Amy and Glenn Beck and the rest of the pussies?

I hate this shit. She's out doing exactly what she should be doing to get rid of that side dough and she's being made fun of for it.

Alec Baldwin will be the first celebrity death of 2017.

If there's a turf, there's a game.

Don't listen to members of FAG.

Why are all of the libtards suddenly hating on Russia when they will be our ally in the fight against ISIS under President Trump? Russia has good units, like VDV.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
_________

So the worthless liberals dislike Russia yet the liberals embraced Kruschev and Stalin?

Makes no sense.

Yes and now even MORE access to gorgeous based Russian Mail Order brides to make beautiful babies with.

>I hate this shit.

What does your hatred have to do with her reneging on her promise to go to Canada if the Trump Train greased into the station?

>While the Hillary wagon was floundering miles and miles behind.

>cдeлaть aмepики здopoвo cнoвa
Not even fucking close to the original meaning. If you can't into a language, don't even try. Yet another example of how miserable and pathetic libs are after his election.
Just fucking get over it and plan again until you win. And then talk.

P.S.: The correct version is Cдeлaeм Aмepикy Cнoвa Beликoй

Oh idk who she is. Thought you were randomly picking on someone. Fuck her and her folds, then.

Military people wear other people's t-shirts all the time.

It is a sign of respect.

Who cares?

I think its kinda funny in an unironical way too.

The whole Russian hysteria is cringe as hell. I think its so the libs can say that Hillary was not actually the worst choice ever

Why is this faggot riding Trump's nuts so hard?
Is he that upset? You can tell he's desperate for relevancy.

W2c???

The fact that he didn't have Russian contact to help him make a proper slogan reinforces the main strength of Sup Forums:
Sup Forums has access to almost any place on Earth and culture first hand.
Sup Forums can get a message across in any language, or rather, get a message across all of them, almost instantly.

Which ironically makes Sup Forums a working, multicultural and global community.

Whats with people still obsessing over Trump? Its 2017, move on, take a up a new hobby instead of typing out a witty comment on twitter about him every 5 mins.

This. And we don't even care about this whole aspect of "embracing diversity and multiculturalism." One reason is that it is literally bullshit and identity politics. Another is that if it has to be somewhere, it will exist on its own and no force is needed to make it.

>Which ironically makes Sup Forums a working, multicultural and global community.

Almost all people who frequent Sup Forums are better than every single Hillary voter.

Smarter and more global in our thinking.

>Not counting shills. Shills eat shit.

Hide FAG threads

Ignore FAG posts

Which basically shows that people who are not globalists are significantly more aware of other cultures than those who call themselves "globalists."