Jews Caught on Tape Scheming to bring to bring down Brit Minsters

A jew is a Jew is a Jew is a jew. Not even worth pasting anything but link, too much shit. BBC burying it of course:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps
transparency.org/country/RUS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most interesting part would be how they got the tape. Qatar has enormous shekels to buy people. The Jews apparently now being sold out by own tribe...

So when a jew says "oy vey the goyim know!" then they spin around flailing their arms up and down and explode in a cloud of holocaust ash, are they dead? or What?

What is the diplomat's legal status? Don't most diplomats have some form of immunity during state visits?

Is he being prosecuted or was he simply sent home, or what monsieur le frog?

this is no joke activity, if it is true. Bongs will get pissed off.

>Al Jazeera
huh really makes you think

Bongs suck Israeli dick worse than we do

After all, they were the ones that created Israel

Sadly I fear it may be a hoax.

They disappear to the nether realms for a short period until they can re-manifest themselves in a new corporeal form.

A fucking leaf

And in chime the Jew. The PM office has already commented on it, it's not a hoax.

Look at the little jewboy involved, he must be under 5 foot.

Nah. Backstabbing is pretty much the status quo around here. You don't live long in British politics without being able to be utterly shameless and deny all connections to any dirty deed even if there is proof of you saying the words.

Just look at Theresa May. Sure she's better than a Labour candidate but she has lied more times than the days she's been PM.

Mix the ashes with silver flakes and throw them in a hot fire. Keep it going for 7 days and then pour it out with vodka. That's how you keep them from coming back. That's how we did it in moldovia, anyway.

Honestly the entire middle east and Levant needs to be glassed, repopulated by Christians and a revival of Zoroastrianism. It's essentially kikes and oil sheiks using their schemes (media influence vs. unlimited money) to manipulate the west into doing their bidding. Neither Europe nor the United States should be under the control of these people thus the only acceptable solution is to get rid of them both.

mother fucking what!!!!

>Silver flakes.
OY FUCKING VEY MY GOOD SIR.

A nuclear escalation scenario in which the mid-east sees the brunt of the exchange was studied in the late 70s, ultimately it was decided that even with the smallest yield weapons, it destroys the oil.

This is the only reason, the ONLY reason, the pentagon said it would prefer to avoid this scenario.

This Maria girl is she one of (((them)))?

fuck off JIDF shill

It just broke a few hours ago, no idea what will happen. Fucking BBC is burying it. The good part is that the Jew talks about taking Tories and comments on Corbyn, but they will still bury it even in PMQ bc ZOG.

I doubt the Qataris pulled this off. Probably MI 5 or even Iranians bought tape and sold it for hefty shekels. Whoever sold out the Jew has to feel safe enough in his home country that he could sell it.

I was referring to the exploding into dust bit, sry for not clarifying.

>JIDF

Did you think you were time traveling back to 2014?

Al-jezerra is state-owned by Qatar. Since ~2005 or so they've been good Jew lackeys. Wonder what is really happening that they'd run this.

Europe is now a contest between which group of foreigners can subvert us more.

Looks like the jew got jewed for jewing by Aljazeera. what a fucking amateur.

I hope Dr. Scheuer comments this story. It's 50/50 since he despises the Jews but usually stick s to American stuff. It has to be a labour jew who sold them out, he'd never talk that openly with a Qatari from al-jezerra around.

And this is one conversation wth one Jew in one bar. This goes on every day in every world capital.

>silver flakes
>enriching them towards afterlife

I see your games kike, I just learned the proper way from the nigger invention thread and that's a tire necklace with gasoline

>checkmate kike

The jew is like vampire. Silver kill them.

>Only trust certied kosher real news goyim

yep, it was a Labour Jew who taped it. I'm bretty gud at this stuff:

"Also present was a man they knew as Robin, whom they believed to be working for Labour Friends of Israel, a pressure group. In fact, Robin was an undercover reporter"

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps

Silver is the lifeblood of the Jew. They don't call Schlomo Silverstein for no reason.

Brb, just realized I've been tricked, must go and put 3 tires around cousin niko and light them on fire now.

Remember to remove a Jew's heart and every last shekel from the body before burying each of the three objects in separate locations then cremating them in the classic oven grave fashion.
It's the only way to truly finish them off as Jews can use any shekels they have left to return from the afterlife.

"Strizzolo sought to play down what had been discussed. Asked a series of questions by the Guardian, she issued a statement that said: “The implications the Guardian is seeking to draw from a few out-of-context snippets of a conversation, obtained by subterfuge, over a social dinner are absurd."

Hey goy, don't be absurd. "Take down" means something different in Yiddish...

Niko isn't a jew, he's just a fucking ASSHOLE. That's why 3 tires instead of one.

We must jew the jew until the jew is all jewed out, amerifriend. Never ever stop jewing the jew. It is always 100% a okay grand fine and dandy to jew the jew in whatever way is possible.

>Putin trying to influence the politics of a foreign country: "omg he's so awesome i want to suck his dick!"
>Israel trying to influence the politics of a foreign country: "OMG GAS THE KIKES"

Nice double standards there, Sup Forums.

>we should jew like the jews
>we should jew more
good try shekelstein

Al Jazeera Investigative Unit's series "The Lobby" can be viewed on Al Jazeera at the following times:

Episode One - Sunday, January 15: 22:30 GMT

Episode Two - Monday, January 16, 22:30 GMT

Episode Three - Tuesday, January 17, 22:30 GMT

Episode Four - Wednesday, January 18, 22:30 GMT

They've been shit and pets of ZOG for so long, hasn't been anything worth watching in years. Don't be surprised in your connection suddenly (((fails))) these nights.

>tfw Europe now a colony that Arabs and Jews fight over for control

So you're saying we shouldn't jew the jews? Sounds like you're the heeb in the threadpile, heeby-jeeby bastard bitch pig dog Zionist arab fucker.

>putin reveals corruption
>comparable to jews creating corruption
good try shekelstein

we shouldnt resort to their tactics.

now fuck off kike shill.

> Sounds like you're the heeb in the threadpile, heeby-jeeby
nice to know you're from reddit as well, kill yourself kike.

>influence the politics
He talks about "taking out" someone. He's a direct, known former Jew military officer and a jew consulate employee. Moreover, he discusses harming Labour and Tories. You have a false analogy there hymie.

Moreover, the new Us gubment report did nothing but blame RT for "propaganda."

oy vey the anti-semiotism!

>putin reveals corruption

Maybe he should turn his attention to his own country then. It would make your excuses a tad more believable.

transparency.org/country/RUS

>because my own country is corrupt
>that means I shouldn't reveal corruption in other countries
>still forgetting that the JEWISH media told you that russia was corrupt in the first place
good try shekelstein

>He talks about "taking out" someone

As a former KGB officer, that is pretty much Putin's specialty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Hypocrisy is the hallmark of the modern jew, he talks out of both sides of his mouth. You have 5 minutes of video of a Jew discussing "taking down" a foreign politican, and the Jew is here--wearing his 'German" hat-- ready to make excuses.

I didn't notice Putin exposing Trump's university fraud.

He must not take the whole corruption exposing very seriously.

The Talmud says its okay for them to lie to you and okay for them to break any and all agreements, covenants, and deals with you if it benefits them to do so.

Always expect a jew to be a lying hypocrite when any form of agreement between jew and non-jew is involved.

>Hypocrisy is the hallmark of the modern jew

I've identified your hypocrisy here: Guess it's time to start calling you Shlomo.

Whoops.

SHUT IT DOWN

Probably because he couldnt.

And he already settled that case, we all know it was a scam.

Why do they need to bribe politicians when they control the banks?
Sup Forums BTFO

I was just think the same thing - only the other way round. If Russian hacking was an 'act of war', is this too?

So the only "corruption" he COULD expose focused solely on Hillary.

My, my. Isn't that convenient.

>So the only "corruption" he COULD expose focused solely on Hillary.
said the germanigger who has no idea what putin could expose.

i dont see a russian flag on you do I bud?

It's not a double standard. It doesn't matter what Israel does the answer is always "OMG GAS THE BIKES".

That Gobbels quote still complete true almost 100 years later. No matter what the flag, they always do reveal themselves on here. They can't help it, it's a pathology.

why not use toxic weapons and use special suits to extract the oil afterwards?

The Day of the Rope nears, it's won't be long now.

I dislike the "act of war" rhetoric because it's hyperbole.
So you are saying he WAS in a position to expose more corruption -- but he didn't? My, my. Isn't that convenient.
So it's just a knee-jerk reaction? That sounds very grown-up.

It's not a knee-jerk reaction it's a well established historical fact that gassing the kikes is something that is absolutely essential if you want to advance any significant plans.

>It doesn't matter what Israel does the answer is always "OMG GAS THE BIKES".
>not a knee-jerk reaction

K.

And hymie, that's only 5 minutes. The A-rabs bought 6 months worth of tape. If you jews are this brazen, imagine 6 months of this drawn out over 4 hours next week?

Next week going to be fun.

>Not slaying any snake that happens before you.

Do you know what the study was called?

>So you are saying he WAS in a position to expose more corruption
im saying neither you or I know what he knows

so stop pretending that you do.

kill yourself retard.

No, I don't. But it was done at the best of Strategic Air Command.

Biological weapons, then.

>gassing the kikes is something that is absolutely essential if you want to advance any significant plans.
I assume giving them Israel was part of the plan.
Jews have been getting away with much more things for decades now, but yes, a low-quality tape is finally gonna bring them down.
He either couldn't or he didn't, Trump would have been the sole beneficiary in either case. And isn't that convenient.

So when do the leftists say we can't have Israel subvert our elections like this? Or is it only cool when Russia "does" it

Are you under the impression they shut down shop after 2014?

Chemical weaponry poisons the ground and harms soldiers who go there for a long time afterward, even if the harm is very subtle like a later-life cancer. I'm not sure why biologic weaponry wasn't considered, but it seems like there just isn't enough biomass there to really make it 100% definite that its going to easily/quickly spread. Plus it wasn't clear who was already getting help from the soviets and who was not, and I'm sure there were other concerns.

Only the political class and the cuckservative set.

Leftists have always been critical of Israel while the right has generally been supportive of Israel.

>Israel behind everything literally one in the same with all Jews in the global destabilization effort
>Israel says something positive about Trump
>suddenly Israel getting BTFO left and right and backstabbed by the establishment and exposed

The fuck's going on?

Ignore the (((german))). Shills always comes in and shit post threads like these to keep them off topic.

Jews are not human.

Biological weapons need life forms to vector them from point A to point B, I'm also not sure exactly where we were in the dev stages of that, and what we had at the time may have simply not been suitable. It's all very compartmentalized, and no one, not even the kings of the earth, really truly knows every little thing that goes on.

>low-quality tape is finally gonna bring them down.
Historical processes sometime reach a tipping point after which society will take no more. Think of it as...a Lithium ion channel, either it fires or it doesn't, you vomit or you don't.

We now have half the internet naming the Jew. It only took one assassination to start a world war and kill 30 million plus. The Jews have been getting away with too much for too long. And people are wise now since the internet makes it impossible for Jews to control media.

>I assume giving them Israel was part of the plan.
Indeed. Removing them from Europe was a master stroke. Unfortunately many Jews refused to leave. Hopefully one day all Jews will return to the concentration camp... I mean holy country so that when someone accidentally unloads their nuclear stockpile in the region all the Jews will get to stand together against the ionizing radiation threatening to tear their very atoms into a short lived plasma state before the brutality of time renders them into dust.

>He either couldn't or he didn't,
yep

>Trump would have been the sole beneficiary in either case. And isn't that convenient.
sure is, thanks retard DNC

>We now have half the internet naming the Jew.
I guess the other half is busy being gainfully employed and contributing to society.
>Removing them from Europe was a master stroke
They have not been removed, as evidenced by the fact that they managed your government to propose harsher antisemitism laws.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Reddit newfags have a weird view of how things are going. Don't know what made them jump on this board with such numbers though.

>Thanks for agreeing with me.
except on one detail bud.

russia didnt do shit.

You are so transparently jewish and a shill that its not even funny. It's actually sort of sad and pathetic how blatantly obvious you are. Are you new or do you just suck horribly at your job? If I was a -berg a -stein or a -blatbaum, I'd fire your faggot ass.

>russia didnt do shit.

First you call the DNC retarded for letting themselves get hacked by Putin, now you are saying say Putin didn't hack them.

You sound smart.

called trolling you retard.

kill yourself kike

>Putin trying to influence the politics of a foreign country

>If I was a -berg a -stein or a -blatbaum

...you'd have a high-paying job in finance instead of flipping burgers for $3.40/h.

No, they still control the long term memes.
Just look at what people think about history, culture, religion, civilization... It's all from journalists, TV and radio hosts.

Seth Rich could have just been fucked in prison by bubba and deshawn, so why kill him?

3.40 an hour? what hell on earth shithole did you get that minimum wage from? Are you from the congo?

Stop arguing with the shill and keep on topic. Always ignore shills like him.

I fail to see how contradicting yourself several times within a few posts constitutes "trolling" anyone.
Glad to hear they upped that to $3.50. You walking success story, you.

why would he be sent to prison?

that would mean the leaks were true and hillary would be fucked.

Good lord, this. This whole muh russia meme is a smokescreen to cover up the Seth Rich murder.