Which of the states Hillary won do you think has a chance of turning red in 2020?

Which of the states Hillary won do you think has a chance of turning red in 2020?

*ignore the Pennsylvania on the pic

Minnesota is probably the most likely to go, followed my New Hampshire. Maybe even Nevada as well.

If digits cali

Probably nevada. It was within 2.5% and Clinton only won because of spics turning out in record numbers. They will stay home in 4 years and the state will go red again.

After that, it depends on if trump really delivers on bringing jobs back and kicking out spics. if he does, minnesota will go red.

if he fails he won't win, anyways.

Illinois.

It won't be shillary to turn it though. Itll be the escalation of the subhuman behavior from Chicago residents

These days normal people are turning away from mainstream news and looking for other outlets. The redpills aren't stopping anytime soon

absolutely not. Chicongo isn't getting any whiter, friendo.

minnesota, nevada, and new hampshire
maine, colorado, and virginia are also possible, but much less likely

Minnesota, literally only the inner metro and one northern county that has a large Native American presence voted blue. I think it was something like 51-52%blue 49-48%red. Even suburban county's surrounding the downtown area voted red.

New Hampshire or Nevada seem the most likely.
Minnesota is certainly possible, given the margins this time and that the region as a whole has been drifting redder for some time.
If the next four years are a success Maine-at-large might be a possibility, although CD-2 is by no means safe.

Colorado has been flooded heavily with Californians over the past decade and will probably remain just out of reach, much like Virginia's DC spillover. Oregon and New Mexico would probably take a home run scenario to flip.

>Illinois

confirmed for not living or knowing anything about Illinois

Hillary won NH by literally like 2,000 votes or something.

If Trump keeps blue collar whites, does the deportations he'd snap up NH and Minn and Nevada next one. I think the reason Trump is going so hard on the bringing/keeping jobs thing is he knows if he can make blue collar happy he'll have 8 years and can do whatever else he wants.

If Trump cracks down on fraud, rigging, and illegals, all of them.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Exactly; Illinois isn't changing anything soon.

We probably can't predict at this point because of how trump goes down as president

From most likely to least likely
NH
Nevada
Minnesotta
Virginia
Maine as a whole
Colorado
NM
Conneticut
NJ
Del
RI
Illinois
Oregon
NJ
Washington
Maryland
NY
California

Nevada. New Hampshire, if she won that one.

:(

reroll

new hampshire was very very close clinton victory. less than 0.3% victory

t. not californian.

every conservative and white liberal is fleeing this state. the fascist gun laws are gonna drive me away too. there's no way california ever ever EVER goes republican. the state will be majority latino soon and may as well be part of mexico by that point. California doesnt need trump, it needs a nuke.

New Hampshire, Maine, Minnesota, Nevada, and Colorado are all likely pickups assuming Trump doesn't fuck up. Virginia would be the next tier; harder but still possible. Anything beyond those states would be extremely unlikely.

Hey look, it's that fucker again! The one with the broken asshole!

Trump lost Minnesota by just 1.5% because he was spoiled by McMuffin. If he can bring back jobs to the area and deport the Somalis, he's guaranteed to win there.
NH was basically decided by the flip of a coin (lost by 0.33%), bring back jobs and he's gold there

He also has a pretty good job in Nevada (lost by 2.5%) since Harry Reid out of office now and won't be able to pull that "late-night early voting" shit again. Couple that with spic deportations and he wins.

MN>NV>NH>CO>ME>VA>NM>DE

>the states Hillary won
>City people all voted for Hillary.

No hope for me in Kommiefornia

Nevada is a sure red next time even if Trump loses

Chicago ruines illinois.
Half of all niggers in Peoria are from chicago, they migrate down and spread there garbage here.

The niggers are the #1 problem in the USA,.

You're missing DC and Hawaii on that list.

MMGA

New Hampshire and probably Virginia. Virginia is only blue because of the DC workers who live there and if Trump reduces the size of the government, many of them will have to go elsewhere. I'd probably also throw in Nevada. Minnesota was surprisingly close and I wouldn't totally count them out, but that was the one state that wouldn't go for Reagan.

Probably because those two are not likely at all.

I really hope MN does. Fuck the twin cities.

Minnesota would have been won for Trump this election if it was not for McMuffin

and Gary Johnson botched NM by getting 8 percent of the vote, possibly new hampshire too.

Trump can win MN by more heavily advocating lower taxes. Us Minnesotans already have enough taxes.

Probably NM, Colorado or Nevada after he deports the illegals. He could also flip Virginia once the government assholes in North Virginia are receiving their pay from him.

Not even a mega-tsunami can pull that off son

>implying