POL UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY BTFO

>POL UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid#Recipients
nypost.com/2017/01/06/riots-over-gas-price-hikes-in-mexico-turn-deadly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

Yes, Vicente, you will be not be paying for it consensually.

Mexico will do whatever song and dance the US tells them to do.

>I
>not Mexico

Can you be more corrupt?

but but but it will be an investmant/sell bricks/tax wire transfers/not a physical but digital wall/drones!!! that about cover it????

>former president of mexico

>le funny f word

Literally who?

Mexico's economy is falling apart right now. Remittances account for 2% of their economy. They aren't going to risk further damage to their economy.

You're paying for the wall, the deportation force, and all the civil suits against illegals

>implying they have a choice

Vicente Fox
formerly el presidente of mehico

now literally nothing

LMFAO DRUMPF LITERALLY BTFO SO HARD HE CAN NEVER EVER EVER RECOVER FROM THIS THIS IS THE END

Trump and Vicente should have a fist fight, and whoever loses gets to pay the wall.

>mexico
>paying for something

kek

What are the odds Trump gets jewed on the issue?
Are Mexicans sly negotiators?

WE ARE NOT PAYING FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN WASTE ANYMORE THEY WILL GO HOME AND THE MEXICAN TAX PAYERS WILL PAY FOR IT.

"this is the end for Trump" increasingly nervous man says for the 37th time.

90% of Mexican exports go to the US. The Mexican economy is in free fall and the Peso is at an all-time low. They have nothing to bargain with.

What is the Mexican reaction going to be when Trump hits them with the tariffs, visa fees and restrictions and remittance seizures?
Are they still going to try and maintain the pretence that they are not paying for the wall?

Oh good it's this thread again how awesome
niggers and faggots are great and soooo imaginative
Sage

Vincente Fox still rustles me so hard. I hate it.

That's exactly what a guy who's going to pay for a wall would say.

He is irrelevant and a rabble rouser.

> He plays the fiddle while Mexico burns.

Mexico is literally crumbling under its own corruption.
Jobs are leaving, the Peso is falling like a rock, and they're in the verge of civil war. Mexico has literally zero negotiating power and tum will literally bend them over the wall and fuck them to death.

This isn't completely up to date, but point taken.

>vicente fox trying to be relevant
Lol

Wall dont cost much anyways

Shit. #ImWithHer now

is his last name really Quesadilla?

> Fucken

>Vincente Fox still rustles me so hard.

Why? He is just a loudmouth looking for an audience.

Map also doesnt show heroin exports. West Coast Tar all comes from there

So they have nothing to lose?

We could literally destroy Mexico using conventional weapons in less than a week.

Oh yes you are

The wall would cost about as much as a highway. It's a similar level of labour and materials required.

No one goes apeshit about the budget of a fucking highway.

>inb4 highways have an economical purpose tho baww
The wall has an economical purpose.

You couldn't even won vietnam war

>implying he'll have a choice

The tariffs just became 10% higher

Doesn't Mexico receive half a billion in foreign aid a year from the US?

Would be a shame if something happened to it.

>Barely talked to, swore at
>BY A FUCKING MEXICAN

Well that's it boys, pack it up. We're done here.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

They have nothing to threaten us with at a negotiating table. Without leverage, they're no way they can get out of paying.

When will Mexico be classified as a failed state?

Who says that

I think it's about one tenth of what that user said, a quick google search says we gave about 50 mil USD in 2013

Shut up Toronto. You're the reason we're a laughing stock on the world stage. Fuck you, fuck Trudeau, fuck Hillary, and fuck the rest of your nigger kin.

Does anyone want to talk about actual options for funding the wall?

I'm thinking the main targets are the $50B annual trade deficit with Mexico and the $25B annual remittances by illegals back to Mexico.

Tariffs seem like they would harm Americans, since we're the consumers of cheaply manufactured goods. Can we win a trade war with a shithole country that has a bare minimum cost of manufacturing?

The remittances seem like a good target. Under the Patriot Act we can basically shut them down altogether by requiring credit unions to demand proof of citizenship for all wire transfers. What would happen if $25B suddenly stopped flowing to Mexico? It would still be in the pockets of illegal immigrants.

I love how you keep writing this and how Trump is going to be president in a matter of hours.

t. Trump voter and resident of the densest quarter of the largest city in this particular state, noted as one of the most liberal cities in the union

>fist fight
wrestle for it
>i've seen donald wrestle

>tromp i am nat pain for chur chalupas and doritos locos tacos

T. Vicente Fox Quesadilla

In all seriousness, why wont Mexico take responsibilty of all their people spilling in here? They are basically like a parent ignoring their kid while the kid steals candy from a walmart and sells it outside

Even IF (that's a big if, Trump already cucked you tards) we paid for the fall or fence, you'd be stuck with the upkeep cost forever.

Wow its almost like they're Mexican or something

What is wrong with Americans and money, if I lived in US the wall on Mexican border would be my top priority on how my tax money is used. Fucking stingy people.

Wouldn't building the wall be an economic plus for Mexico though? Bunch of people near the border get employed for a time, workers spend their earnings in Mexico possibly, and drug traffic greatly slows, likely after a slight uptick in violence in an attempt to pare losses .

why does he call himself a cheese filled tortilla?

>people talking about mexico paying for the wall
>Trump himself is saying that americans will have to pay for it, promising that mexico will repay
>The method of payment is more american jobs, not a direct payment.

How long till we're just paying for it? How long until it simply isn't happening?

Well Mexico is paying for wall not Vicente Fox Spicesada.. and this is news?

What you're asking is like asking why won't DDR fund a wall to prevent their people from getting out. That's a stalinist thinking. It is you who need to build protect your borders.

He's going to be president and you'll still be a retard who wasted his life in a rural/suburban shithole.

The wall is a satire, Trump will never buid it
>sagefag
What a faggot

>implying Mexico does suffer immensely because of the drug trade

>$25B suddenly stopped flowing to Mexico? It would still be in the pockets of illegal immigrants.
He's not going to stop it. Just place a fee/tax on it.
Paco has $400 to send 'home'
He gives the Western Union guy the $400 plus the WU fee ($20?)
The WU guy sends $300 to Paco's senpai
and $100 the the US Office Of Wall Payments.
(minus a small handling fee, of course)
Mexico (Paco's family) is out $100 they would have gotten if not for the Wall Fund..
Mexico is paying for the wall.

You couldn't even beat texas

>happened in more than 100 years

Economics is not the point here. It isn't right for a country to prevent their own citizens from getting out. The West criticizes North Korea the whole time for being a prison camp for its own citizens, but for some reason Mexico should prevent all Mexicans from getting out and that's right?

The responsibility for border control lies with the receiving country.

I'd rather pay for it than pay for some rolley pollies 10 anchor babies.

>because preventing illegal immigration is the same as refusing to let citizens leave

I think Scandinavians were supposed to be smart.

You beaners are STILL pissed off about the Mexican American war

Does this guy just bitch on Twitter all the time? He's not even the fucking president.

It's two sides of the same coin, I thought Americans were smart. For you it may be illegal immigration, but for Mexican government and Mexican people it's just people wanting to leave for better life.

if you want to stop people entering your country you have every right to do so, but you better be prepared to open your wallet to do it too.

3 months later: 'Mexico's economy in the tank'
5 months later: 'Mexico pays back the United States for the wall'
5.1 months later, cucks will complain that Trump is a bully.

remember the alamo

Mexico was a lot more powerful then than they are now

last cry of desperation trying to convince him to not do it.

If he was so sure he is not paying for it he wouldn't even talk about it anymore.

He knows god damn well if the US wanted to they could completely destroy them as a country, more than they already are.

And I am not talking war here I am talking that if they stopped all trade, made the wall themselves they would be basically cut off from civilization.
And trust me if the US did not want to have anything to do with Mexico no one will.

If course the hotel maid can't spell "fucking."

It's illegal immigration either way. It's absurd to compare controlling your borders with DDR or North Korea. Retards like you are why Europe is being flooded with rapists.

>ex Mexican president
Thisand this

how many niggers should the USA accept to satisfy your fucktarded needs?

okay reading comprehension.

Oh yeah it's illegal immigration. But it's still your responsbility to stop it, not Mexico's responsibility to stop letting their people out.

Also if everyone thought like me and thought the responsibility to guard our borders lied with Europeans then nobody would get in.
But beause most people don't care at all, and think if the giving country lets people out, we must automatically let thm in then everybody with half a brain gets in too.

I don't care if USA takes them all or kills them all while attempting to cross border, it's their decision and it doesen't mean anything to me.

The Mexican government has an interest in a secure border. It keeps their labor force within their country, slows down the drug trade that fuels the cartels, and establishes national sovereignty. They can cry all they want, but they will be paying for the wall.

Walls work.

The wall definitely should be paid by mexico since all their people have done is take advantage of the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid#Recipients

Aha, but what incentive does Mexican government have to pay for the wall? Keep in mind that Trump already threatens companies with taxes to Mexico-US imports.

If national purity is so important for Americans why is it so difficult for them to pay for it? It's only money.

Oh, shit he used the dropped an F-bomb. He really is serious now

I don't think he's implying the solution is a stalinist wall, he means they should improve their country so people aren't fleeing by the millions
I mean sure it's within the state's right to just let everything fall to shit and have everyone bleed away but if I ran such a country I would feel at least some responsibility to improve things

They have their whole economy to lose.
Even if Mexico won't be directly paying for the wall their exports can still be taxed to indirectly pay for the wall.

It was pretty clearly a campaign move and an entertaining one at that. The benefits of the wall will easily outweigh the costs. $10-20 billion is not much for America. Whether he will make them pay for it is still to be seen.

>says increasingly decapitated dead mexican president for the second time as his country burns to the grounds in riots because his econmy has made the great depression look like a joke because his country is so shitty it relies on 800 jobs that pay out at 1 dollar an hour
wew lad

>country burns down
>don't even need wall anymore

>Were living in WWE

World
Wrasslin
EARTH

The worlds gone fucked up

Didn't he apologize to Trump before and then invite him to Mexico?

[spoiler]wrong[/spoiler]

Is he seriously implying Mexico isn't already paying for it?
>nypost.com/2017/01/06/riots-over-gas-price-hikes-in-mexico-turn-deadly/