US MILITARY DEPLOYS BRIGADE OF M1A2 TANKS AND 3500 SOLDIERS TO POLAND TO DETER PUTIN

US MILITARY DEPLOYS BRIGADE OF M1A2 TANKS AND 3500 SOLDIERS TO POLAND TO DETER PUTIN

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38537689

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/countdown/inauguration-of-president-trump-countdown-clock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

drumpf

Deter Putin From doing what?
What was he trying to do?

>www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38537689
what does trump have too do with this, democrats obviously arent happy that he won so now its time for war

they are going to start war canada, its the last hope of stopping trump of reversing there destruction of this country

drumpf

bump

Yeah that's totally gonna stop Putin. Not like he has batteries of fucking nuke-capable missiles readied up in Kaliningrad.

13 days of "deterrence" and then they're just wasting money again

Why is Obongo such a dumb nigger? How is it even possible to be so dumb?

He's just trying not to appear like a lame duck.

because trumps going to sign all the shit he made off in one executive order, he wants this mess to be destroyed and now obama and the other niglets are gonna start ww3 before transition

stay calm guys
12 days left till all this faggotry will come to an end.
btw. is there no law that forbids the actual president to order such actions so close to the end of term?
countingdownto.com/countdown/inauguration-of-president-trump-countdown-clock

The nigger knows exactly what he is doing. I wish he were fucking dumber.

>Poland will be another Syria

Wow, thanks america.

the democrats dont care, they are literal fucking psychos who want everyone too die. Congress is the only one who can stop them but they dont even wanna touch them.

You really think trump is going to be inaugurated lmao

Seriously. It seems like Obama wants to tear the house down before he leaves.

its kinda obvious now, i should run but i dont know where, canada might be nuked or become a islamic empire.

You have 24 hours to hand over the hackers mr. putin.

He's coming off like a petulant child
I see what you're saying. He knows what he's doing, but this doesn't play out successfully for anyone. He's acting like a guy whose gf told him to kick rocks because she found a better dick, so he beats her into a coma and burns dude's house down.
>if I'm a loser nobody gets to play anymore waaaaaaaa

like a black family when they are told to leave their section 8 housing. destroy everything inside to get back at whitey.

Because it's not 13 days. Shit is going to start before Trump takes over. Screencap this.

Stop provoking Putin with your depleted uranium. This is not Serbia you are up against.

Really? Why?

Lil Trumpler. Lil Putler

Checked for truth

Is Obama stroking out? Some burger throw a net over him till the 20th.

Bump
Because this board is an abysmal pile of shit

Go home, we're full.

LOL what you think he's gonna start a nuke war? Russia and the Kremlin would be obliterated within minutes and the world would live on.

Drumpfed.com

>echoing Sup Forums

This is the tip of the iceberg.

Cold War never ended. Obama is just doing his part like everyone else.

Plot twist Trump and the current government is really anti Putin and using this opportunity to deploy forces under the assumption they will be pulled back out again after Obamas term

Russia is going to get put in it's place.

America cannot exist alongside any other superpowers. We will not give up our positions of power.

Digits confirm.

Obama is so petty

Checked.

The United States would destroy Putin in any scenario

>nuke war
They have tactical nukes there ready for shtf scenario, and the missiles can carry basically anything from HE through thermobaric to pig blood. And also strike basically any place in Poland and we have nothing to defend against it because someone decided to axe the Patriot deal.
Besides, you can't actually stop their missiles on re-entry no matter how much your media and movies say otherwise.
Counter-missiles capable of doing so are out of use in your country and the only other place which has something similar is Russia. And it still involves a nuke going off over the land it's protecting because the way to stop a MIRV and it's seven million dummy warheads is to nuke that shit on re-entry.

But please do now drone about laser satellites and plasma beam cannons.

Neocon rambling
It just gets so tiring. Good job giving nukes to israel, btw, you fucking psychos

>they cant keep getting away with this!

Why does everyone always want to invade Poland? Do they have chickens that shit golden eggs?

CHECKED.

Sounds like you're the one watching too many movies, lmao.

Except the one where Russia isn't our enemy. Of course, now that the IC and Pentagon have become a support group for literal trannies and homosexuals I can see why you're threatened by Russia. Filth hates sunlight.
>USS Harvey Milk
Just stop embarrassing everyone

>because they were like just about to INVADE and ANNEX P00land!!

even poles and burgers can't be this stupid... no wait WHAT IS DIIIIS *Obama voice* YES WE CAN!

but seriously poles are the more insidiously and stubbornly retarded. they literally think the ruskies are about to invade while their society is being destroyed from within by JewSA/EU spread atheism, anti-nationalism, feminism, multiculturalism, pro-zionism - the whole motherload of (((elite))) tricks

I truly despise Pooland. It's among the worst countries in Europe. I bet they have one of the lowest average I.Q's right after cUckraine

No, we are literally scorched earth for Russia nowadays.
They have no interest here unless someone pushes them, at which point we become the designated nuke dumping country for everyone around the world.
One side will pave the way for glorious tanks, other will nuke the place to stop their advance.
This is the plan for Poland in case in WWIII and it's been like that since 1950's.
Which is why the best thing to do if you happen to be in Poland once someone decides to start shit is to get the fuck out of here through the Balkans and onward to fucking Madagascar.

Get fucked by
Checked

What a waste of my money.
We're just going to bring them back home in less than a month.

I'll fight you at home faggot.
I'd side with Russia over the current administration.

Just like 12 more days. Till then we just have to hope nobody "attacks" a radiostation.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised the Fascists on Sup Forums love Putin.

Polebros really think we want to invade them?

a polandfag was ranting about it in another thread, because the military doesn't only contain white people.

No. But people are wary of a false flag or provocation which could have disastrous consequences.
Doesn't help that our retarded government is not only taunting you but basically expecting tanks in 30mins so they can be valorous martyrs.

I honestly hope if something like that happens Putin calls it out instead of sending shit our way. Which is also why I hereby designate you, you personally to reason with Putin.

So germans want to invade too? Again?

of course not

I hope that Putin can resist taking the bait Its only a few days until we have Trump is in office. It's only a few days until we have a president who isn't hell bent on starting WWIII.

what are we gonna call polandball comics once poland is no more?

leafball comics?

If war between mahor powers happen it will be all about nukes, navy and struggle for air superiority.

Time for ground operations won't come.

This tanks are actually a globalist plot to control disobedient european nations in times to come. Remeber this tweet.

Fuck you Ivan for reminding me of that possibility.
This is why I don't like you evil, evil Russians.

But yeah that's why the EU army is supposed to be a thing. Apparently nobody remembers what the Soviet army was used for in Hungary and Czechoslovakia back in the day.

This.

Always use foreign soldiers for domestic pacification.

yeah because the EU, focused on human rights, refugee rights, feminism, general cuckiness and other shit like that is totally gonna violently suppress dissent?!

these poleniggers just keep getting more stupid by the hour

king nigger is throwing a tantrum. if we all ignore him he'll eventually tire of it.

on that premise youd be btfo

He wants to make a mess so trump gets too busy cleaning it to save american democracy, obango was puppet, his agenda was to bankrupt america and he did an excellent job.

Equality for everyone was also what the Soviets preached.
If this crazy theory is right, at the moment EU is doing foreplay and gentle lubing up. And then comes the barbed cock.

Good, someone needs to step up to the plate and show these Russian pieces of shit who's who

It sure as hell isn't going to be the stormweenies and trumpfags because they've been brainwashed by memes in the past 5 years of cyber slav shilling

>american democracy
ECONOMY
fuck man, i am going to sleep, good night folks.

What's the point? Trump is just going to have to bring them all back anyway.

Obama just wasting American tax payers money

I'm glad fucking Mexico will be there in the middle of assfuck nowhere in Eastern Europe, fighting the Red Threat.
That's really reassuring. Can't wait to fight the Russians alongside brave Mexican youth, drafted or volunteered to fight Putin's tyranny.

I hope so.

Guess what: I'm a Jew

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Jeb. I'm not a zionist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, Jews are superior. I'm here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for money and I'm actually rich as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my nose, I'll be your KANG one day

Dear Russia, if you don't stop your militaristic expansionism that we've been accusing you of for the last 2 years we will keep building up military forces along your borders like we have been for the last 10 years.

For those who think Obama is trying to start a war so that he can go into war time presidency, literally any American citizen would see straight through this.

It would be pic related but while also fighting Russia.

Fucking Obama.

Right on polebro, I'm in the reserves of the military in my country and would love to fight against these traitorous russian pieces of shit

Yeah I bet. Just hope your MRE's are decent so we can actually use your shit once you freeze to death.

>After 70 years, people STILL want to invade Poland

Nice pasta you're cooking there.

Really bad pasta.
2/10 fag