Government ethics office says Trump keeps ignoring warnings to sell his assets

>The ethics office only considers something a blind trust if its assets have “been sold off.”

>New emails reveal that the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) reportedly “lost contact” with President-elect Donald Trump’s team during the ongoing transition to power, despite efforts to warn officials about ethical issues posed by nominees and “blind trusts.”

>According to emails uncovered by MSNBC, OGE director Director Walter Shaub contacted Trump aides in November expressing deep frustration with the lack of cooperation between his organization and the president-elect’s team. Shaub reportedly cautioned Trump against creating a blind trust of his business holdings without speaking to the OGE first, noting that the ethics office only considers something a blind trust if its assets have “been sold off”—a very different standard that the “half-blind” trust floated by Trump’s own team. (To date, Trump has not suggested that he will sell off his assets.)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_East_High_School
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>powerless government office cries that Trump doesn't literally liquidate his entire business empire

fpbp
be most powerful person in world

numale ethics lawyer keeps calling me and demanding things from me

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

If he sells his assets then how is gunna be profit off the presidency?

checkm8 libtards

hmm lets see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

DRAIN THE SWAMP

leaf one day you will be cool not today but
one day

>She attended Maine East High School

Okay lets look further
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_East_High_School

>work at ethics office
>be in the pocket of some rothschild who wants to buy world class new york city hotel at a huge discount
>"drumpf you better sell all your shit or else it's a conflict of interest"

>Maine East High School, or Maine East, and officially Maine Township High School East, is a public four-year high school located at the corner of Dempster Street and Potter Road in Park Ridge, Illinois, a north suburb of Chicago

Lets go even deeper

>North suburb of Chicago

So....Hillary confirmed Trump voter?

that dosent happen its only coincidence that rockefeller plaza was built in the middle of the great depression as if he knew to wait for prices to be at historical lows

Shut the fuck up squaw

Say the line, leaf

KEK
U
C
K

>all these triggered rural and suburban retards

Winning hearts and minds, leaf?

i live in NYC and voted Trump

FPBP, also I've been looking for this common pepe so thanks for posting

No you don't.

I live in Raleigh in the city, and I work for the police. Everyone I know in the city and on the police force and forensics department voted Trump.

Clinton and correct the record had to hire an army of Canadian shills.

There is that one Obama leaf, but he is more like a zombie.

>every-time a leaf posts a thread, they had to stop sucking a dog dick.

kek
hold on scruffy , i gotta post with my friends online im kinda a big deal and everyone loves when i post, eh

No, You don't. Yon't live in a US city.

Clinton will go down as the worst president in running history. And losing the most electoral college voters of any candidate in US history.

>le nu/pol/ post

>Hillshills 'worried' about conflict of interest

Cool source.

Clinton took millions from Qatar, without telling anyone, after promising to disclose her "donations". The "ethics committee" won't do shit, just like they didn't do shit to Hillary. Her pay to pay appointments, city bank picking Obama's cabinet. It's all just a smoke and mirrors show. Obama was president for eight years, yet is buying a $5.5 million dollar house. He obviously profited from his presidency.