How does this make one a natural citizen...

How does this make one a natural citizen? I do not understand how these fucking spics keep getting away with this and people are okay with it. They're breeding whites out of existence while taking all their hard earned money. Who will pay for their anchor babies once were gone? How do we get rid of anchor babies and stop them from coming back?

by changing law, which I think Trump promised to do in this case

>Who will pay for anchor babies once were gone

Anchor babies become US citizens. They go to school, and get jobs.

>anchor baby

If I recall, whites are the ones who came by ships.

USA is a land of immigrants.

Deal with it.

Legal immigrants.

Why do Mexicans feel they can bypass the immigration laws just because it's easier to cross a border?

So is Germany.

And now so is Germany.

Deal with it and enjoy the continual spike in violent crimes.

So did the blacks :^]

Alternately known as the Nationality Act, the Naturalization Act of 1790 restricted citizenship to "any alien, being a free white person" who had been in the U.S. for two years. In effect, it left out indentured servants, slaves, and most women.

And they were met with resistance same principal is shown here except we cant lose and have more concrete rules.

The 14th amendment is clearly being abused but I don't think anyone will address this maybe when there's a conservative supreme court

>while taking all their hard earned money.
Reminder that no white male will willingly ever pick fruit, build houses, or do any kind hard labor in the heat or cold because you are a bitch. You just want to be a CEO, well not everyone can be one and you are somehow too proud to do physical labor. You chose your future decades ago, the modern white male has changed to be some lanky pussy rather than a strong, hard working man that was the 18th century man, which are these immigrants you envy so much today.

I don't understand at all. It's the same argument but they constantly avoid the fact that these cretins break our laws then benefit from them.

They shouldn't become legal citizens though. Both parents are not citizens of this country.

>Reminder that no white male will willingly ever pick fruit, build houses, or do any kind hard labor in the heat or cold because you are a bitch.
That's because they're mistreated and paid like 2 pesos an hour, if they were paying minimum wage or higher id do it

*never

I'm white and I have all of theses things at some point for work. Get out of your bobble.

Settle down juan, your going back in 13 days. Hate us from south of the wall.

>Anchor babies become US citizens. They go to school

Correct. At a cost of more than fifty billion a year.

>and get jobs

Wrong.jpg

> Whites will never do this menial work
Huh, I wonder who did all of this necessary labor throughout the entirety of historically white countries. Really makes you think.

>no white male will willingly ever pick fruit, build houses, or do any kind hard labor in the heat or cold
Ah yes, before the Mexicans came we whites had no architecture, no infrastructure and couldn't even tear fruit off a tree.

You know, you Americans are lucky you have Mexicans. Europe and us, we don't. The Euros decided Poles should try fill in the gap and it sort of works, but here? I had to steal this computer off a corpse that washed up on shore, and as the only person with technology, I am now worshipped as a god, but alas, my kingdom for a lazy dirty spic to build building, pick fruit and build roads.

Because the illegals, who still collect welfare, have driven the wages so far down. It's a solution that creates its own problem.

>Correct. At a cost of more than fifty billion a year.

That's just for school right? Isn't it more for all other programs? All those resources spent on "people" who break our laws to receive them. And it makes the anchor babies and their spawn feel even more entitled to more.

How do they feel no shame?

14th amendment ruling.

South didn't want to recognize citizenship of freedom slaves. Court said anyone born in america is a citizen.

Senate and state governments would have to pass a new AMENDMENT to change how citizenship is granted.

>service guarantees citizenship.

Just deport the parents. I see no reason why they should be allowed to stay. The citizen can move back when they are adults on there own.

It's only meant to apply to slaves.

"If they didn't want us here, they shouldn't have made it so appealing and doable"

So because a law is easy to break you must do it?

>Reminder that no white male will willingly ever pick fruit, build houses, or do any kind hard labor in the heat or cold because you are a bitch.

Nice projection, faggot.

Your knowledge of the real world is non existent.

whatever
my labor union is 90% white males and we make about 100k a year.

Good thing there were still enough angry whites to vote Trump in, now instead of giving you beaners all that whites achieved we can burn it all down.

An argument I've heard from an anchor baby. Also
>The trek across the border is just as qualifying for citizenship as the citizenship test
>Borders shouldn't exist anyway

>and get jobs.

pol btfo

>Reminder that no white male will willingly ever pick fruit, build houses, or do any kind hard labor in the heat or cold

White people will do it for the right price. They won't do it for $1.50 per hour that spics are willing to do it for though.

It's absolutely insane.

>how does this make one a natural citizen?
That kid did exactly as much as you did to be considered American. Being born here, and precisely fuck all else