gsc.applicantstack.com/x/openings-antarctic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are non goatfuckers right now that believe this nonsence

ok horse fucker
you believe in the cube

Why do flat earth thread keep making a comeback

>what is cloud coverage?
>what are more advanced telescopes over a 40-year period?

You flat-earthers can't really be this stupid?

Its hard to tell if there are just really dedicated trolls or that Sup Forums like /x/ just attracts some of the least intelligent people on the planet. I mean you can take civilian planes high enough in altitude to see the earth curve for yourself. Theres really no excuse for this.

NOT TO MENTION that every single GPS system in the world works through triangulation designed specifically to take into acount the curvature of the earth. If the earth was flat then every single GPS would be wrong

"I'll show those flat-earthers! I'll discuss with them till they see reason!"

because truth and kek wills it

Then explain gps

Ironic shitposting, sliding and trying to discredit other conspiracies through association.

>2017
>believing in the globular jew

what is color correction and editing? what are camera angles? what are clouds?

flat earth and pizza gate
youtube.com/watch?v=lFPZRmK3g9c

pic related is the true religion of america

but what if all the gps are secretly coded to work on flat erfs!!

hurr durr guys my reasoning and arguments were proven incorrect over 500 years ago hurrr durr look how retarded i am

not really

it also deals with pizza gate explained in op

Flat earthers really need to explain coriolis effect.

They arent and you can look at the code for yourself

>do i believe in three dimensional objects
in our three dimensional world?
well gosh thats a hard question

Coriolis effect explain in flat earh
youtube.com/watch?v=phj7RUP9oyY

ground stations and cell towers. not satalite

>2007 best earth

Really warms up the frontal cortex

>ground stations and cell towers. not satalite

Are you trolling or are you just retarded. Cell towers are not nearly high enough for gps you inbred

> Cell towers are not nearly high enough for gps

your smartphone has gps doesnt it?

kek wills truth, the earth is flat

Mobile phone tracking is the ascertaining of the position or location of a mobile phone, whether stationary or moving. Localization may occur either via multilateration of radio signals between (several) cell towers of the network and the phone, or simply via GPS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking

the earth is not flat

i am part of a secret, privately funded research group dedicated to finding out the universe's deepest, most mysterious phenomena. we have discovered the earth is not flat nor a sphere. It is a 4 dimensional hypercube! the reason we cant see it as such is because our brains arent evolved enough to interpret 4 dimensional stimuli fully. only special instruments that we have created can see and interpret 4 dimensions for us, and we are working on a visual metaphor/representaion to help people conprehend this reality

the evidence is all around you. ever notice how you can look outside one minute, and the next minute its piycj black? that is because of a phase shift in the frequncy of light caused by a distortion in the 3dimension to 4dimension conversion; sometimes it can work seemlessly but other times the change can be quite drastic if the photons somehow have their path interuppted.

other natural earth phenomena can be fully explained by the 4th dimensional earth structure hypothesis. in fact, even though the earth may be in the 4th dimension, space may have infinite dimensions in various sections of the universe!

im only revealing this now because i am anonymous and my team is nearly ready to reveal their findings

spread the word!

>your smartphone has gps doesnt it?

astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html

>in 20 minutes.

underground pasta

We atlantis?

no.
we kek and truth
youtube.com/watch?v=TX2Zkzt0KMU

>That amount of curvature
>Over that distance
I hope this is irony, you poor, deluded soul.

.>>>>>>>>>>>--VBRAPPP

.sNIFF oh yes my dear SNIF quite pungent indeedis that....dare I .says SNIF ggs I smellsniff .sniffh myesquite so my darlingsniffquite pungent eggs yes very much so ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff.....ah yesand alsoa hint .of....sniffcheesequite wet my .dearsniffbut of yes...this will do nicelysniffplease my dear....another if you pleasenice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

.Oh yesvery goodvery sloppy and wet my .dearhmis that a drop of nugget I .see on the rimhmlet melet me just have a little taste before the sniff my darlinghmm....hmm..yes....that is a >delicate bit of chocolate my dearah >yeslet me guesscurry for dinneroh >quite right I amaren't Ioktime for sNIFF hmmm...hh I seey esyes indeed as well curry hmmmthat fragrance is quite noticeable yes onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear yes quite.....

BRRRT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dearyou caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was thoughhM let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….SNIFfff…and yet strong yes the odor sniff sniffhmis that snifh mI can almost taste it my dear yes just sniff a little whiff more if you pleasesNIFF…ah yes I have it nowyes .quitehhhhmmmmdelectable my dearquite exquisite yesI dare >saysniffthe most pungent one yet my dearssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

"Primitive desert-dwelling Arabs with no technology believed it and portrayed it in their artwork, s-so it must be real!"

You flat-earthers truly are pathetic.

Math time
>7.98 inches of curvature per 1 mile
>7.98*237=1891.26 inches of curve
>1891.26 in = 157 feet to see over the curve
With a smooth surface between you, you and a friend could stand on two buildings just over 1/8th the size of the Empire State Building and have a direct line sight to each other.

Fuck off leaf, this was never funny. Not even in a flat earth fag thread.

The sheer amount of bullshit in this video

>sinks spin either way therefore coriolis BTFO
The apparent force we know as the Coriolis force acts over great distances, which is why tornadoes can spin either cycloniclly or anti-cycloniclly, however they mostly spin cycloniclly. A sink is so small compared to, say, a Rossby wave, that it doesn't know the earth is rotating.

>snipers don't account for coriolis at great distance
Yes they do

>Hurricanes don't follow this pattern
Yes. They do.

> No photo
> An argument

Nice one

>that Sup Forums like /x/ just attracts some of the least intelligent people on the planet

^^^

Its literally only sliding

>snipers don't for curvature but account for spinning earth

I'm actually interested. If the earth is flat then how was the entire pacific theater in WW2 fought? Wouldn't the Pacific be on opposite sides of the world?

A sniper does not need to account for curvature. The only thing that having curvature changes (since it does not impact line of sight) is the change in direction of the gravitational attraction on the bullet, and this effect is miniscule, especially at the speeds that a bullet is moving at.

this, how the fuck did that happen

>gravitational attraction
lol

flight paths.

look it up

even the people living in underground societies dont think the earth is flat

>TFW entry level jobs in Antarctica exist

Why don't you faggots just go find out yourself

>gsc.applicantstack.com/x/openings-antarctic

Considering how many goat fuckers we import, that might not be the case.

It's deliberately made up "conspiracy theory" to discredit the real stuff. It's not a coincidence that these kinds of shit comes up when people are getting interested in things like "pizzagate".

flat earth can also help answer why childrens blood is saught after

500 years ago? More like more than 2,000 years ago. In 3rd century B.C, Eratosthenes used poles in the cities Syene and Alexandria and measured the shadows cast by sun to determine the curvature of the Earth. This is still an experiment any flat-earther could do.

That shit is true though. Didn't watch the video, just answering considering the title.

am to lazy, so i just link to the comment i made in the other thread which is perfectly fitting in here
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/106115088/here-is-a-map-that-explains-how-the-earth-is-flat#p106129988

fucked up

angles of shadows doesnt prove shit.

if you move a flashlight over a table and note that the salt and pepper shakers shadows change, does that mean the table is not flat?

I think it's just idiots seeing other conspiracy theories advancing their own idiotic theories.

Of course some people believe in all kinds of weird stuff. It's quite understandable and even a good thing, since many of these fucked up stuff wouldn't have been covered, but that also doesn't change the fact that there are good reasons for people behind those "conspiracies" to spam all kinds of fabricated theories to discredit the stuff they're in themselves. Very plausible in my consideration.

timezones

SAGE

how do timezones work when the sun i shining on one side of a round earth?

snipers don't fire over the horizon
the maximum useful range of a sniper rifle is under a few miles

ROUNDIES BTFO

wow what the fuck

well alot of the vid was speculation but when that footage of a fuckin crazy ass vortex gets shown i was proper shiting myself like WTF is that thing!

I guess a bunch of amateurs faked the footage of this too, right?

youre fucking retarded.

there i explained it in less than 10 seconds

WHAT THE FUCK

900 likes compared to 50 in that video you shit posted in.

your post is just subjecture and can be easily disproved by scaling down to a mile.

>few miles
No, nigger.
No.
Learn2ballistics

??
go take your fucking meds dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills
nice meme
nothing over 3km has been confirmed

>basement """scientists"" denying the entire cosmological model and physics

That picture has no actual source.

Flat earthers are retarded. Just ask any sailor or pilot or anyone that operates radar guided weapons.

this

i asked sci about coriolis effect or earths spin affecting snipers and they did the math. it made no difference to account for spin which was laughably small in fraction or none.

>pronounces Uranus as "your anus"
stopped watching right there