But really what kind of mental gymnastics will Sup Forums use to make sense of this one?

But really what kind of mental gymnastics will Sup Forums use to make sense of this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-reimburse_us_586f882de4b02b5f85883e44
hotair.com/archives/2016/02/10/dear-mexico-you-might-wind-up-paying-for-that-wall-after-all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cash flow to mexico via governement aid, remittances, off-shoring, etc is very high. Cutting any one of those pays back the wall quickly.

we pay now, they pay us later

how is this hard for you to understand OP?

Monetary tranfer tax

We will get the money from Mexico if we trade with them.

>act like worlds smartest cunt
>don't know basic global economics

The Left and their "city" education

Let's test your basic intelligence level:

How much money do we send to Mexico every year?

City people are smart and voted for Hillary
only inbred small town redneck retards voted for Dumpf

Happy OP?

>no more remittances
>we have a giant oil field in Texas so you can fuck off
>what are the cartels gonna do when they aren't making billions funneling cocaine across the border? Hint: kill lots of people
>thanks for giving us our factories back, your people can just loot shit now

Oh. You'll pay. You'll pay dearly

Oh, they'll pay.

No more sucking the tit of the U.S.A

I think they receive 100 million in aid from the US. Don't know how much the illegals send back.

It's simple.

All trump has to do is to completely crash the US economy, and both Canada and Mexico will be building walls to keep the refugees inside the US.

the guy in the picture is a trump supporter and wants the wall, he would never say that

This is what he's always proposed. First we build it, then we get the resources back by leveraging Mexico via tariffs, visas, etc. There's absolutely no doubt we can get the money back. Mexico is pathetic and will do what we tell them to at the end of the day.

H2o ????

Lol this is so retarded. This wall is the corrupted border patrol/Mexican cartels wet dream. They can make more money smuggling drugs and people through specific key points. And most illegals come through the airports anyway.

The butthurt is delicious

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-reimburse_us_586f882de4b02b5f85883e44
>Donald Trump Admits U.S. Taxpayers Will Pay For The Wall, Claims Mexico Will Reimburse Costs
I can't wait for Sup Forums in 2018

?

How is any of that butthurt? Most of them are literally just directly answering you.

>x4BFtbHz
x1 post by this ID
xp
xo
xs
xt
xb
xy
xt
xh
xi
xs
xID
xokay thanks

mexicans have to pay the cartel like $1200 to smuggle them across and most of the mexicans can't afford that now. if the cartel catches people trying to cross without paying then they will kill them. even less mexicans would be able to afford it if they build the wall and the cartel raises their price, and the cartel will be watching the crossing points and fucking anyone up who tries to cross without paying them

>what are the cartels gonna do when they aren't making billions funneling cocaine across the border?

Actually the cartels move more cocaine through the Canadian border than the Mexican(not counting the ports and ships) .

>thinking anyone cares what Huffington Post says

Couldn't answer my simple question.

No one believed this. It was just a hook to achieve a very important aim. Every country has border security, besides the USA, so it seems.

Although I only have my own personal experience to go by. Professor GoldSteinBerg might have thought you something different.

Didn't Trump hated Carlos Slim and now says he's a great man?

I believe Mexico should build the wall. We can get the engineers that graduate from the brand new Arkansas state university mega campus, and I mean mega that shit is huge, in Mexico to make it. I mean you give us thousands of jobs, money, a hot slut of a first lady for us to look at, and now giant universities... Universities that could have been built for your own kids...

Yes, please, I insist. Let us build the wall. You wouldn't know how to do it anyhow.

>implying he isn't simply being polite

You're just paying for it Paco. We're building it, just put the check in the mail before your shithole country goes bankrupt.

Watch the news.

Mexico just lost a $2 billion dollar Ford plant to the US.

They're already paying for it.

I think his ass gets wet thinking of the money he can make with a partnership.

Upwards of $25 billion per anum.

So that's one wall per year as per the high-cost estimate.

They repay us by stopping making the US dollar their number one import since they are all back home.

>The Left and their "city" education
like i said, The Left and their "city" education.
It almost entirely revolves around headlines and youtube videos

Why would he want to partner with Carlos Slim and his failing New York Times? They've been hemorrhaging money for years.

Most of the cocaine is consumed in the US. If the only way to intoduce it into the US is through Canada the price will skyrocket, and the amount of lost product will as well. The wall is going to hurt the cartels bigly, and they of course will respond, which will hurt Mexico more than anyone else.

It's already happening. The money the U.S. will make from the production plants that moved from Mexico back to here is the same as Mexico paying us. Their economy is collapsing right now because of the moves.

This image irritates me greatly because it implies Sam Elliot is a fucking retard, and I like Sam Elliot. Mexico doesn't get to not pay for wall. It's literally not an option they can choose.

Regressive libs are so stupid they dont get that if he wants to start immediately this is the only way or otherwise he would have to discuss argue and make deals with mexico for months before even anyone lays one brick. This way he can start immediately and its not even up to mexico if they pay for it the us just cuts aid or any other shit they provide for mexico until its payed.

Cocaine is dead. Meth and heroin is where the money is at and most of it is smuggled through airports. Again you forget about the underground tunnels they have been using for decades too. Also remember that the rightfully owner of those drugs is the cocaine import agency (CIA). If you think a wall (more realistically a shit fence if it's not just campaign hyoe) is going to stop a multi-billion dollar industry that feeds a lot of Americans you're very naive.

>How will Mexico pay for the wall.

With the annexation of their country. The wall will be on the southern border, which will soon become the southern border of Mexico.

Did you think the King of Mexico was going to hand over the money in gold bricks?

That isn't how economic pressure works.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression Mexico has to agree to pay us for the wall. They don't. We can just start requiring that remittances only be allowed through to them if the sender can establish lawful US citizenship and impose tariffs on their business with us. Then they can decide if they want to pay us less money by giving it to us directly to avoid these penalties or if they want to refuse and let us take the money from those penalties. Either way we get more than enough money for the wall, their consent is irrelevant.

>2015+2
>acknowledging the huffington post exists
wew lad

Mexico, they will pay!
No more sucking tits hurray!

We give mexico millions every year, if we sinply STOP paying them, we will over TIME have payed for the wall.
Also beaners here send alot of money home. If we tax that, take it, or stop it we have a leverage point.

Not to hard to wrap your brain around.

We want it, it will happen.

hotair.com/archives/2016/02/10/dear-mexico-you-might-wind-up-paying-for-that-wall-after-all/

And if any fucker after trump wants to tear the wall down it'll cost far more to,remove it than it would to erect it in the first place.

>delicious

enjoy your denial booty blasted faggot, it was always coming out of "aid" money. Damn ur dumb

>Why do all our American exports now have a 30% tariff?
>Where is all our foreign aid from America?
>Where is all our remittance payments?

Mexico exists thanks to the US and something like 90% of their money is made from exports to the US.
Then there's the tens of millions of illegals infesting the US that will shock the mexican economy further when they're sent back to their own shithole.

The moment Trump is inaugurated, mexico will fold faster than paper in an origami store.
They know without the US's money mexico would shrivel up in an instant.

b-but
b-b-b-b-but muh emperor
WAAAAAHHHHHHHH muh emperor

>2 posts by this ID

Probably from the +200m the usa gives to mexico every year

We literally own half of Mexico's debt if not more.
Time to cash out.
It will completely destroy their country beyond repair though.
Imagine 1,000,000,000,000 Pesos == 2 U.S. dollars destroyed.

Do any libfags really believe that Trump will lose even one vote because he built a wall but went back on his promise on who would pay for it, and the US had to shell out 6 or 7 billion dollars?

We *borrowed* that much like every 2 days after Obama's stimulus. In exchange for our a wall keeping out wage-stealing, culture replacing immigrants, it isn't even a question we should pay it up front.

As for Trump's lie, it was a stupid answer to a stupid question ("Durrr how are we ever gonna PAY for a wall that costs like 1/500th of the annual budget??")

We we take it out of the 30 billion dollars given to them by us in aid every fuckin year, asshole!

if a=b and b=c...

I'm thinking it will probably come down to, "here is how much money Mexico lost as a result of us keeping them out"

More of her?

Did the Israelis pay for the walls of Jericho?
Did the Scotts pay for Hadrian's wall?
Did the Ottomans pay for the 7 walls of Constantinople?
Did the Mongols pay for the Great Chinese wall?
Did the Germans pay for the Maginot line?
Did the West pay for the Iron Curtain?

Holy shit motherfuckers, you are dense AND greedier than the Jews! It's your wall, you will pay for it. What the fuck is the problem? And what follows next?
>The cartels will pay for the police
>The people whose homes burned down will pay for the fire department
>The children will pay for education

And I'm not anti-wall, you stupid fuckers! Walls are good things, that's why you pay out of your own pocket to have them. You think the Hungarians care who pays for the wall? You think the Israelis care who pays for the wall? No, they both understand that the most important thing is to have a wall, not who the fuck pays for it! And that if paying for it yourself is what it takes, then that's just life.

Mexico si already haemorrhaging jobs as american firms seek to dodge the impending taxes on foreign goods. The trade deal is in tatters. Offering to pay some fo the costs of the wall is their best case scenario, worst is to wake one one morning and find a ahrd border tot heir north and noone answering their calls.

Oh, they are 'paying' that way. LMAO, SELF KEKED BURGERS

after living through 26 straight years of having a national treasurery gangraped to death by the Clintons and Bush Friends and Family, Ill pay for a fucking wall if that means my tax money isn't being used to develop a shadow army of Wahabbist and implode mexico so I can pay for their refugees health care.
Drink Bleach, OP

yeah because the stupid spics dont have any money lol and are forced to live in their hellscape seeing skinned faces hanging off lamposts hahah

mexicans send 25 bil a year to mexico. build wall, send illegals back, keep more from coming that will export our wealth, institute steep exit tariffs, bam, mexico pays for the wall to the tune of 25 billion a year.

not to mention the savings from decreased crime, decreased drug trade and related issues, and increased wages and business growth because illegal immigrants aren't deflating the labor market.

he never meant that mexico was going to give us money. he meant that we will build and retain the wealth of our nation that would have otherwise been exported to mexico or gone to dealing with related issues. its never about money user, it's always about wealth.

I'D RATHER MY TAX DOLLARS GO TO PAYING FOR THE FUCKING WALL, YOU DUMB FUCK, THAN PAYING FOR 40 MILLION MORE ILLEGAL MEXICUNTS TO COME ACROSS OUR BORDER AND SUCK OFF OUR WELFARE SYSTEM

/THREAD
>/THREAD
/THREAD
>/THREAD